Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28280 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by PIMPAR: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
These people are not fighting anyone but the restoration of Biafra.
Boko Haram are Islamic fanatics.
Both of them have one thing in common. Killing innocent people who don't share the same ideology with them.
Don't be clever by half.
One of the IPoB terrorist will soon arrive here now
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Timmi: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Oga Show proof of you condemning the action of your nigeria terrorist force against unarmed igbo youths.

And tell us,didn't most westerner and northern rejoiced over killing of Easterner youths,because you people want one Nigeria by force?

Unarmed Igbo youths? Are you for real? How many police and army have been innocently murdered by your so called unarmed Igbos/Igbos, even as recently as this past weekend?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by PIMPAR: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Welcome IPoB terrorist. I talk say you go soon arrive
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
No wonder your Nigeria army shot Endsars protester hoisting Nigeria flag at lekki toll gate.

DJ witch... Na you be this?
how far!!! any new lies for your gullible followers?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

Those towns being attacked by BH are strategic to their cause. Others are uneelcoming to their cause.

The region has become destabilized. But they're not really bothered about Boko Haram.

Keep staying in your hamlet abeg and leave serious discuss to others.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Kingrefreshed: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
slimghost:

Isi adiro gi mma. Either you are a kid or a mentally unbalanced adult.
Kedu udiri iberibe bu ihe nke a bikonu?. Steadily destroying Alaigbo to get whose attention? The mannequin that doesn’t care about Igbos?.
Ndi nzuzu.

You be fool. A good quality fool for that matter. Either you are northerner wishing to be an Igbo man or a FULANI masquerading as a sympathizer.

Mmeee! Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

DJ witch... Na you be this?
how far!!! any new lies for your gullible followers?
Now it's confirmed that you are a northern bandit.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by EQRELOADED1: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Wise mangrin grin

what was your comments when your Nigeria police and army were kill unarmed Igbo youths protesting?

What was your expectations over the continuous killing of youths by your Nigeria forces?

If your brother or sister was among those killed for just doing peaceful protest,what will you do?

Those were the same questions Maiduguri people were asking when many rational thinking Nigerians queried them for the support they were giving to Boko Haram. Many called the Nigerian army as Goodluck Jonathan army some even prayed for boko haram only for the same boko haram to later come back and killed them and kidnaped thousands of their daughters.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timmi:

Unarmed Igbo youths? Are you for real? How many police and army have been innocently murdered by your so called unarmed Igbos/Igbos, even as recently as this past weekend?
Yoruba muslim we are talking about peaceful protests between 2015 to 2020.

Not the imaginary
killing by Ipob in recent month.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Those were the same questions Maiduguri people were asking when many rational thinking Nigerians queried them for the support they were giving to Boko Haram. Many called the Nigerian army as Goodluck Jonathan army some even prayed for boko haram only for the same boko haram to later come back and killed them and kidnaped thousands of their daughters.
Carry your northern mentality comot.

I wonder when you people start caring for us.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SlayerForever: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Keep staying in your hamlet abeg and leave serious discuss to others.

Okay.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Shaolin0147(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ngpatriot will not like this news, death to all Nigerian security personnel grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Shaolin0147(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Igbo wuru nke Abakiliki, then Igbo gbakwaa oku.

You guys should go back to your states with your violent upbringings.
Are you saying unknown gunmen are abakaliki ppl grin grin

BTW what's ur business in what's happening in awada obosi? Ibu onye obosi? Don't you have village or town, face ur town/village and stop hiding under Anambra state

Juliusmelema

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by proeast(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
xangerar:

You really believe that once they are done annihilating the police, these ones would drop their assault rifles? And do what again with their beings? Nwanne anyi abanye gooo! Go through histories of the rise of local militia groups and unorganized governments and see that that is where we are going to. Soon enough they will go into houses, one after the other, first on the pretence of searching out "those who do not believe" or "sabo" as they call it. And then next, a full installation and the launch of anarchy. Mkpu ewe kpoo na Ramah. Na we go beg mek Abuja send special force come.

I quite agree with you on certain points and also disagree with you on others.

Yes, you're right that once a local militia is formed, it becomes difficult to reign them in eventually. Also, it would even become more difficult to control once they go out of control. However, such scenario can only materialize in the North but certainly not East and I will explain to you.

Firstly, I don't know who the UGM are or those sponsoring them. However, one thing is discernable they're enjoying the support of locals. The UGM are apparently smart enough to know that they will all be smoked out like rats once the locals are against them. The government of the day also understand this fact and that is why they're using all means to make the locals to condemn them, including causing innocent deaths and destruction and trying to pull wool over the people's eyes by claiming they were done by UGM.

This battle is now ideological based, and whoever the people sides with will win in the long run. Some clips we have seen online often show the UGM applying discretion in ensuring there is no civilian casualty but the opposite is the case whenever law enforcement agencies arrive, they will throw caution to the wind; shooting sporadically, arresting passersby and causing havoc. Have you wondered why UGM will be around and people will be going about their duties but each time law enforcement agencies arrive, everyone will be running helter skelter?

Instead of attacking innocent people and destroying things, the government and its agencies should look into the grievances of the people. Stop every form of police extortion and if they must be on the road, let it be strictly professional search and rescue work. Let the people know and feel that government is out to protect their interest and not to subjugate them. Once that is done, the UGM will have no loophole to manipulate. The people will have no incentive to support them in anyway and they will naturally fizzle out or risk being smoked out with ease.

I can tell you that these UGM, no matter who their sponsors are or what their ultimate mission is, they will never go all out to attack people. People naively try to draw parallel with Boko Haram and I laugh because the settings are polls apart. Boko Haram is feeding off from extreme religious fanaticism, widespread ignorance, mass Illiteracy and poverty. These factors are not present in the East, so it will be much easier to stop if the people believe there is need.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Malawian(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Coldsperm:
So all those Policemen that used to force Keke riders to pay #100 to them on a daily basis on this road all ran away because of these ragtag boys. I think the Nigerian Police should be disbanded and new set of intakes seriously trained for issues like this.
Oga, in all honesty, there is noting "rag-tag" about AK-47. It is a leveler!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Malawian(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

It is wrong but I believe you Igbos are not innocent and it is your culture of blaming others for your own action behind that.

Those officers extorting Igbos are Igbo too. No federal instruction mandates them to behave that way same as no federal instruction forced James Nwafor and his fellow Igbo Awkuzu SARs genocidaires to depart from what their fellow SARs colleagues were doing across Nigeria to be brutally killing Igbos harvesting their organs to sell and then dumping their bodies in the River.

As you make excuses now, was how many Igbo tried to cast Awkuzu SARs as a federal government issue while some of us insisted it was an Igbo problem caused by Igbo variety of greed and complicity from your callous leaders like Obiano, Obi etal and the businessmen/elite who were ordering and buying human organs from James Nwafor and his boys.

Behind all this extortion at check points will be Igbo greed higher up the food chain. Don't delude yourself. I can bet all I own on that because we all know how Nigeria works yet you Igbos will remain in denial of reality just to blame others for your self-inflicted woes.

It is difficult to accept blame when you have cast yourselves as saints while demonizing others as devils. You have left yourselves nowhere to go and that is why you must now pretend that "wicked FG" is ordering the extortion of Igbos when it is Igbos ordering the extortion and oppression of Igbos.

Your Governors are the most wicked, most incompetent and most heartless in Nigeria. Yet Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are somehow bigger problems for you than those 'tools' at home.

Solutions will not come quick because you are a people who never admit having a problem. Everything is the fault of outsiders, 'Efulefus' and 'sabos' . Hate of outsiders unite you guys and means you can never look at yourselves first as others are able to do. Everything must be blamed on outsiders who are responsible for all the wrongs in Igboland.
Oga, if it is Igbo on Igbo, then shut up let Igbos cleanse themselves of its bad eggs, why cry more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by kuuljay(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
Bro you can't understand how things work here, only an Igbo person will do.
he asked a question...so they are no longer DSS
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by sweerychick(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
yeah! I got the message, Biafra restoration is quite different from Islamic state.
yes they are different but both are employing the same tactics which is " TERRORISM".. Boko haram started by attacking police formations and freeing inmates which later metamorphized to what they are today.. These Unknown gunmen are toiling that path. After destroying all security institutions in the SE, they will come for you guys that cheer them.. You don't know what these gun wielding elements are capable of doing, so the sooner they are contained the better
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ConqueredWest: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
proeast:

Yes, you're right that once a local militia is formed, it becomes difficult to reign them in eventually. Also, it would even become more difficult to control once they go out of control. However, such scenario can only materialize in the North but certainly notes East and I will explain to you.

Firstly, I don't know who the UGM are or those sponsoring them. However, one thing is discernable they're enjoying the support of locals. The UGM are apparently smart enough to know that they will all be smoked out like rats once the locals are against them. The government of the day also understand this fact and that is why they're using all means to make the locals to condemn them, including causing innocent deaths and destruction and trying to pull wool over the people's eyes by claiming they were done by UGM.

This battle is now ideological based, and whoever the people sides with will win in the long run. Some clips we have seen online often show the UGM applying discretion in ensuring there is no civilian casualty but the opposite is the case whenever law enforcement agencies arrive, they will throw caution to the wind; shooting sporadically, arresting passersby and causing havoc. Have you wondered why UGM will be around and people will be going about their duties but each time law enforcement agencies arrive, everyone will be running helter skelter?

Instead of attacking innocent people and destroying things, the government and its agencies should look into the grievances of the people. Stop every form of police extortion and if they must be on the road, let it be strictly professional search and rescue work. Let the people know and feel that government is out to protect their interest and not to subjugate them. Once that is done, the UGM will have no loophole to manipulate. The people will have no incentive to support them in anyway and they will naturally fizzle out or risk being smoked out with ease.

I can tell you that these UGM, no matter who their sponsors are or what their ultimate mission is, they will never go all out to attack people. People naively try to draw parallel with Boko Haram and I laugh because the settings are polls apart. Boko Haram is feeding off from extreme religious fanaticism, widespread ignorance, mass Illiteracy and poverty. These factors are not present in the East, so it will be much easier to stop if the people believe there is need.

The person whom you are trying to explain to, those the aturu Kenya wants to understand.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by afube: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

This is another problem with Igbos. Casual and patent personal dishonesty borne of the need to always look for hate in the eyes of others without realizing you are the personal embodiment of hate.

Show the above in my post and validate your claim or accept that you prove my very point that Igbos are a self-destructive and hypocritical people. I have over 1.5k posts here so get digging and prove we all jubilate killings of unarmed and innocent Igbos.

Igbos are self-destructive? you must be mentally retarded to say that! fighting your corner is now a mental condition....you want us to remain slaves abi.....ee no go work!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Are you saying unknown gunmen are abakaliki ppl grin grin

BTW what's ur business in what's happening in awada obosi? Ibu onye obosi? Don't you have village or town, face ur town/village and stop hiding under Anambra state

Juliusmelema

@bolded, stop Saying these things we hide in public

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ConqueredWest: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
humilitypays:
When the set time reach, God will cause events that will lead to the freedom to happen. Even if you have to fight then, God will give you great allies just as He did for the people of Israel in the Bible.

Without God's help, you can do nothing.

I have seen the powerful hand of God in my life so I speak from real life experience and encounter.

There are things I worked so hard and worried myself so much to get and I never got them then....but when the appointed time reached, without much stress or effort from me, God made me achieve those things. So in life, its not always by our own time and power but by the set time of God known as destiny.

Did God instruct the Israelites to fight the Canaanites.?

Did God instruct Gideon and his 300 to fight.?

When will you realize that God has His roles and men have their roles.

It is this type of mentality that has kept Africans down in all facets of life.

Biafra will not come on a platter of gold therefore, Biafrans should Kwado.

Kanyi Kwado, Oge Neru
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by sweerychick(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
proeast:

Yes, you're right that once a local militia is formed, it becomes difficult to reign them in eventually. Also, it would even become more difficult to control once they go out of control. However, such scenario can only materialize in the North but certainly not East and I will explain to you.

[b]Firstly, I don't know who the UGM are or those sponsoring them. However, one thing is discernable they're enjoying the support of locals. The UGM are apparently smart enough to know that they will all be smoked out like rats once the locals are against them. [/b]The government of the day also understand this fact and that is why they're using all means to make the locals to condemn them, including causing innocent deaths and destruction and trying to pull wool over the people's eyes by claiming they were done by UGM.

and are you also aware that the federal government can take advantage of the situation and plant the real terrorist amongst them just like you have notable people sponsoring BOKO haram. There is no justification for their actions period. Anyi wu ndi Igbos would still be the biggest losers at the end, mark my words
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Malawian:

Oga, if it is Igbo on Igbo, then shut up let Igbos cleanse themselves of its bad eggs, why cry more than the bereaved?

Hypocrite. Nothing would concern me with Igbos if you left Yoruba land, Yoruba people and Yoruba leaders alone.

We will keep reminding you of your hypocrisy and hate when you keep seeing non-existent hate in the eyes of others while ignoring the "bad eggs" who cause all your problems.

The problems you Igbos are claiming emanates all the way from Sokoto is right there in your Sokoto trouser and caused by your own kinsmen.

Once you start addressing your "bad eggs", and leave others out of your issues, watch and see if most folks won't leave you guys be.

What is annoying is for you guys to keep coming on a Nigerian forum to keep saying other Nigerians are your problem and that they hate you and want to kill you while we all see your hypocritical avoidance of your "bad eggs" closer to home.

Where is Awkuzu SARs butcher James Nwafor today? Did he just vanish into thin air? Yet same you people will pray for Tinubu and Yoruba leaders to be lynched and wish evil upon them 24/7. It is called hateful hypocrisy and duplicity.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by michdera(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Malawian(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Once you start addressing your "bad eggs", and leave others out of your issues, watch and see if most folks won't leave you guys be.

Who is now putting his mouth in, and advocating for other people's bag eggs?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
afube:

Igbos are self-destructive? you must be mentally retarded to say that! fighting your corner is now a mental condition....you want us to remain slaves abi.....ee no go work!

Lol. So "fighting your corner" allows you to murder and summarily executed Nigerian armed forces personnel in cold blood?

Are Yoruba Oduduwa agitators not fighting their corner too? You see them executing anyone while average Yorubas celebrate their brutality ?

Even look at Kanu and Igboho. Kanu ordered for heads to be buried with Ikonso. Ighoho, in captivity, is imploring Yorubas not to riot or fight on his behalf.

You Igbos capacity to endorse evil actions, with the excuse it is justified response, is what will be your downfall.

Carry on "fighting your corner". Let's hope it works out for you and you don't turn around, as you usually do, to play innocent victim anf blame others when ala Igbo becomes engulfed in terror as parts of the North is.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Malawian:

Who is now putting his mouth in, and advocating for other people's bag eggs?

Yes, because of your glaring hypocrisy that sees you still continue to come online playing victim and blaming others for what is your own doing and fault. It is irritating

If you start handling your business and refrain from irresponsible blame game then people will ignore you lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Democracy Day Celebration At Eagle Square Abuja In Pictures as buhari arrives / 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.