Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28277 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by aikyg(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
This is sad. What has our country turned to?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

I forget, we "hate" you and want you to all perish. We wish you bad and are always planning evil for you.

Thats why you're all over the SW, and even North, living unharmed, thriving, trading and raising families.

Another tool not able to look at himself. The hate is always in others. Never Igbos. You guys are the most innocent, welcoming and loving people in the world.

It is the over 200 other ethnic groups of Nigeria who have a problem with Igbos. Have a nice week if your self-delusion will allow that. Lol.
Said one of the people that rejoiced when Nigeria terrorist army killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting.

Their slogan then was kill them all,more bullet in your gun,use them as target practice,etc.

Abeg carry your fake love go one side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by wink2015(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
NIGERIA IS ALREADY ON THE VERGE OF A BREAK UP.

Nigeria can not survive this mayhem.

Meanwhile, President Buhari is on a naughty BORROWING SPREE !

Borrowing money that will plunge future generation unborn into unimaginable debt.

Is this the nation that our founding father was dreaming of?

Certainly not.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by AkalaJ: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Smh. The SE has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by tankoagaie: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
dey better pray for end of this,cause this is how boko people start and people were hailing them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Blesser28(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Exactly..
They will not understand.
The typical Igbo man is extorted,robbed,locked up for no reason, even sometimes killed when he tries to resist any of the above ON DAILY BASIS by the hausa/Fulani dominated police and army.
But same person might not come in contact with armed robbers all his life.
The police/army are more of a threat to a typical Igbo man than armed robbers.

Oga stf we Igbos need to condemn this menace in our backyard coz soon it will be blown outta proportion

Prevention is better than cure em said

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by aikyg(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.

Wake up my brother. When these people finish with the police, they'll come after civilians. Go and write this down.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by mauchiz: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2021
naijapips04:

So they are not DSS abi?

Don't worry just wait. So you think Taliban and Boko haram was a threat to their people when they start?

They all started as freedom fighters, later became world terrorist.
Anybody with a gun and kills people, can turn to anything tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

That UGM, IPOB and ESN appear friends of ordinary Igbos does not mean they are not terrorists to others like innocent Hausa/Fulani or armed forces personnel, prison warden, politicians etal they kill or are ready to kill in cold blood.

Scary to note how you Igbos are talking because it means that many of you are already indoctrinated mentally to become terrorists.

This is why terror will continue to gain traction in the SE and I see the birth of a new guerilla war that will seriously destabilize the SE. We reap what we sow. Keep making excuses and calling terrorists and unpredictable cold-blooded killers angels.

Having killed for you, while you encouraged them, they will insist on leading your society in peace and war. You will have no option of refusal or resistance. Remember that. This is all so sadly predictable and testimony to the self-destructive gene in most Igbos.
Can u show me your comments for 5 years that army used Igbo youths for shooting practice ? Can you show me your comments condemning obigbo massacre , can you show me your comments condemning killing of IPOB protesters

If you can't then stop condemning people pushed to the wall why haven't there been another pyton dance in the south east ?

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by promisedeco(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
too much headslamming can affect one sense of judgment. You find nothing wrong with the continuous extortion of hard working Igbo's but jump out and condemn when some people take it upon themselves to cleanse the land from fooolish terrorist extortionists.
You make it look like the road blocks are only in the SE

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by sweerychick(f): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
Bro you can't understand how things work here, only an Igbo person will do.
my dear don't give these people any commendation this is highly condemnable and totally wrong those hoodlums can turn against you guys tomorrow.. This is how Boko haram started, they were cheered by people whom they felt were protecting their Islamic views until they started killing them.. A wolf you call a pet today can turn into a predator tomorrow, a word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by anambraamaka: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
This country is gone
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
sweerychick:
my dear don't give these people any commendation this is highly condemnable and totally wrong those hoodlums can turn against you guys tomorrow.. This is how Boko haram started, they were cheered by people whom they felt were protecting their Islamic views until they started killing them.. A wolf you call a pet today can turn into a predator tomorrow, a word is enough for the wise

Tell the fools o. I pray they listen to advice before things go worse for them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by onuman: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
Paid propagandist. You know that the unknown gunmen are your ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters who frequently shoot in the east with the intent to attract Nigeria’s armed forces to move in to the area of attack to kill more Igbos they label IPOB members.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SmartPolician: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Veggieseedies:

1million naira business in the East as an investor? This is stylishly the highest mockery the Igbos have received in Igboland grin

Stop this, please. Every kobo invested in the East means something to the region or do you prefer Almajiri people who beg up and down and constitute nuisance?

After all, Dangote started business with 500k and he is worth billions in dollars today. Just before you respond to a comment about, please think it through.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by skybeauty(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
This is not unknown gunmen. Abbah Kyari Aka Super cop has killed all of them.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by perez100: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
@OneTemplate

I pray to God for all these killings to stop. I know how all these started. When innocent protesters were being killed in their dozens both in prayer grounds and everywhere. The likes of you people applauded the security agents. I see evil in you and I don't need any prophet to tell me your devilish mind. You need repentance.

I want my Igbo people to please forgive. In this world, forgiveness is what we need now. There is no gain in the killings of fellow human beings. From North to South, East to West - about 85% of those that fought Nigeria civil war in the North East/West regretted it. The same applies in the South West and South-south as they claimed to be. Then, the major actors which are South East and Middle-belt have about 98% of them regretted the war. This is because there was no gain. The police should please see South East as one of them and stop unnecessary extortions and road blocks. The killings of Igbo youths by the security agents and labelling all youths in Igboland as unknown gunmen should not be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by crackhouse(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Naaaaa wa
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
4Play:

You have forgotten when Boko Haram was popular with some Northerners:

Leave them. No Wahala. Shebi these guys are friends and 'protectors' of the people today ba?

Someone should remind me what birthed kidnapping in Nigeria. At the time I seem to remember many jubilated and celebrated because it was "evil oyinbo stealing our oil" who were the main victims back then.

The kidnappers were heroes back then because they were 'taking back' what belonged the people. Sadly kidnapping changed.

Today kidnapping is an evil scourge bringing absolute misery to all Nigerian families everywhere.

Some people will never get it that it is best to always support good and denounce bad. Blowing with the wind, because of current personal situation, is not an option since you may be the victim tomorrow even if you see yourself the victor today.

No one appreciates that more than the many displaced Northerners in IDP camps today terror has forced to flee their homes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Xhuntra:

If I was the owner of that shop and a policeman runs into my shop during that attack, I will chase him out with all my might
Chasing someone with gun isn't easy
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Blesser28(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
The earlier we stop this
The better for us
Coz he set his backyard on fire will one day have nowhere to call home
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by onuman: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

That UGM, IPOB and ESN appear friends of ordinary Igbos does not mean they are not terrorists to others like innocent Hausa/Fulani or armed forces personnel, prison warden, politicians etal they kill or are ready to kill in cold blood.

Scary to note how you Igbos are talking because it means that many of you are already indoctrinated mentally to become terrorists.

This is why terror will continue to gain traction in the SE and I see the birth of a new guerilla war that will seriously destabilize the SE. We reap what we sow. Keep making excuses and calling terrorists and unpredictable cold-blooded killers angels.

Having killed for you, while you encouraged them, they will insist on leading your society in peace and war. You will have no option of refusal or resistance. Remember that. This is all so sadly predictable and testimony to the self-destructive gene in most Igbos.

It’s a Jihad using government institutions going on in the east.

Your false propaganda is winning you only people who don’t understand how Jihad is planned and fought.

Nigeria went on autopilot when your paymasters in northern Nigeria adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a secular country.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Echoban: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:

E dey always sweet wen e dey start.

U only need to hear fation fight against each other then boom, power play start

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Truthfulguy10: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
where were the investors before the rise of unknown gun men??

How many foreign investors have their investment in the east since 50yrs now??

The investors should go and invest in kastina,platue or bornu...

Getting our own country is more important to us than their investment..

God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by elmodee7(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Wild wild savage ancient demented gullible brainwashed unrepentant idiotic mad pigs.

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Elsueno: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
This video tells you all you need to know about what is happening in East.

ESN are in our bush protecting our farms.

Unknown Gun men that start because of continuous intimidation,harassing and killing of people in east by police and army at their extorting point called check point.
May of this Unknown gun men may have lost their love one to police.
When unknown gun men strike they don't not attack Civilians,in all the videos of their attack so far,you can see people going about their business without any intimidation or been killed.

But you see those government DSS gun men,When they attack you will know.
They attacked bank and hoist Biafra flag.

They attack students taking exams.

They killed a reverend that spoke against action of evil Nigeria government,They killed one of the Lawyers that are working hard for the release of many innocent Igbo youths suffering in police net for no reason,

They attacked Home of Kanu's lawyer and killed his PA only God save Bar Ejiofor,CCTV captured this very event.

Bros leave DSS our of this, they have thief own problems, but they can't do such shyts.....IPOB/UGM/ESN or whatever u called urselfs, be proud of ur terror activities no need to hide behind others...cause when casala bursts u will be looking for same DSS/Army dat u are happy getting killed to come & save u
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nwaotu10(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Boys no get joy!
Police dey block road steady dey oppress and extort hustlers!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Iliya1520: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
PIMPAR:
Taliban has finally returned to east

Taliban has finally returned to east or east taliban has returned again? What is different between taliban and ipob?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Can someone please direct them to EFCC office? I want to check something.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Rexymania(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Don't argue with him/her

achi4u:
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Thought the government said they have gotten rid of UGM
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Odinaka00(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Exactly..
They will not understand.
The typical Igbo man is extorted,robbed,locked up for no reason, even sometimes killed when he tries to resist any of the above ON DAILY BASIS by the hausa/Fulani dominated police and army.
But same person might not come in contact with armed robbers all his life.
The police/army are more of a threat to a typical Igbo man than armed robbers.

So you guys re boldly saying that these unknown gunmen are actually not DSS?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Zamfara Deputy Governor Shot In Kaduna Train Attack / I Submitted Onu’s Name For SGF – Okorocha / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.