Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

5 Things To Never Do For A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman (5107 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by KingMack(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Good job, op.
I am still waiting for 5 things to never do for a man.

E pain you grin grin
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingMack:

E pain you grin grin

Yes, e pain me. Are u happy now?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Chinehz(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mr op
The fourth one I don't like angry
I like niiiccceee guys wink
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by KingMack(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:

Yes, e pain me. Are u happy now?? sad sad

Oya sorry...mk I break the op fourth rule there kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
I disagree with the fourth. The system is so messed up that we really appreciate toxic people. Please, there's absolutely no crime in being nice to a woman. Just don't be stupid.
He said not to be too nice to a woman not being nice. So, gerrit.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Truvelisback(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

Firstly, Never pay a woman’s school fees. Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman's education. I’ve seen people send their woman to school only for her to meet her soulmate in school.

Secondly, Never disrespect your family or friends for any woman. A woman can leave you at any point, most especially dark times, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Most especially family, Family is irreplaceable. Don’t play yourself Kings.

Thirdly, Never buy a car or house for a woman when you don’t own one. You should always put yourself first before anyone, not just women. It’s not selfishness, you should always come first kings. If you’re buying one to impress her when you don’t have, that’s stupidity. Wake up!!

Fourthly, Never be too nice to any woman, they don’t like that shitt. Women love bad guys, and being too nice will only get you played, not laid.

Fifthly, Never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need. Stealing, fraud just to provide for and impress a woman? That’s a no-go area kings.

Bonus: Never commit suicide because of a woman. There’s over 3 billion women in the world. If one stress you, run and move to the next. You deserve better kings.
nice one Op. No matter what u say, a simp out there will still do the contrary.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Lukieoscar: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rickmann:

Firstly, women don't like bad guys ok, stop decieving yourselves with that line..yes most girls at some point in their life's journey may have the bad guy experience but that doesn't mean it's what they want.

Second, there's nothing wrong in been nice to a woman ok...just be sensitive enough to know when to stop, after all we all have mothers and sisters and want them to be treated like Queens.

Enough of all these old school of thought.

God bless u bro may your days be long I too agree with this point of yours
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingMack:

Oya sorry...mk I break the op fourth rule there kiss
lol cheesy cheesy thanks for breaking it wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
I disagree with the fourth. The system is so messed up that we really appreciate toxic people. Please, there's absolutely no crime in being nice to a woman. Just don't be stupid.

You definitely don't get the concept of the "Nice".
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Rickmann: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Lukieoscar:

God bless u bro may your days be long I too agree with this point of yours

Thanks, brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) / Bitter Truth About Women / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.