Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (96484 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by ugotaya: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
How Hustling Only Makes You Tired Not Rich - Boss In The Bentley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0nsCVR0ag
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Nah so my junior boy I sent to Dubai to go and hustle, I got a job for him where they were paying him 1800 aed about 260,000 as of then, the work is flexible because he work from camp where he stay, most at times I called to check on him, he's either cooking or sleeping during working hours, because that place is facilities and he is in charge everything, nobody is supervising him or care to know what he does, under 1 year of working their this guy made close to 3m without stress, his friends in Cyprus start fooling him to join them there that life I'm Cyprus is much better , first time he Brought the issue I told him to forget it , that even if he want to change country it must not be turkey or Cyprus, I told him to at least work for 2 years finish his contract and have upto 6m for his account that, I personally will help him secure Canada or UK student visa, he can go there and live his life since he like seeing white ladies, but this guy refuse and resigned, anyway he came back to Nigeria and meet the agent that do his friends visa he charged him 2m with ticket I told him its too much, he said he has the money he will pay, but nah my money I use sponsor this very boy oooo, anyway after much talking with the agent I was satisfied at least he won't run away with his money, do you know that the friends later broke the kernel back when told them he will be joining them next week that his visa and ticket are ready, they told him to forget about Cyprus that the place is hard like stone , that no job and they survive through stipend from government that is not up to 50k a month, they leave in tent in open field... this boy say no won't go again that I should help him see if I can collect the money back from the agent, I told him I can't do that because he delivered, u didn't back out when u are in dubai but immediately u paid him and visa out, u decide to back out, it don't work that way he lose everything I even decline to return him back to Dubai, he is now in Senegal learning irony of life in hardway, people should ask well before going oo
He wanted to be free be cause he thought he has arrived
This is the price of freedom he is dealing with
When one refuse to hear word
This is the result

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
ugotaya:
How Hustling Only Makes You Tired Not Rich - Boss In The Bentley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0nsCVR0ag
Dan Lok is a fraud
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
You are still a kid. I'm not stopping you from travelling out.
Owww
Now I am a kid
This lady is so funny
And who told you that you are stopping anyone from travelling abroad ?
I'm leaving for post graduate studies this January that is coming, in case you are interested to know
Every adult here is responsible for his choices

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by planetx: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
alnino94:
I think it's still better than Nigeria if not, he would have uploaded that tweet back here in Nigeria but instead he found a way to obtain a Turkish visa (from Cyprus nwa ana-ekwu)
How can all that he narrated be better than Nigeria.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Buzx: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
Someone that is planning to come home soon. U kid always believed money making is easier there. I remembered in one of my trip over there, I saw one popular actor who used to act in mostly Yoruba movies, I don't need to tell you the kind of job is doing, honestly he was happy over there with the kind of decision he took having seen what the likes of Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola have achieved in the movies industry. The likes of Muyiwa Ademola, Okunu, Sanyer, Latin have their family children living legally in Canada but they never relocated permanent cos they know life over there is not easy. Muyiwa Ademola even have to make a movie titled "ILE" just to educate people that always believed life is greener over there. I'm done with you.

You keep calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a kid. Grandma, sorry o. I think that your friend should disassociate from you. It's obvious you're happy she's struggling. She'll be fine! She just needs to hang on a little longer. I will still say, tell me 10 stories of Nigerians suffering abroad and I'll tell you 100 success stories. I'm sure you tried and it didn't work for you, so you're just one of the failures and probably why you're so bitter.

17 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is the result
was he not free in dubai ... nah over sabi kill am... because they posed with white girls and he thought they are living large in Cyprus

5 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is the result
the guy de lucky to have a job of 260k for Dubai,mk I hear say u fit get that salary for Dubai as it stands now as an unskilled labourer,even if you do,by time agent and rent collect the money,20k no go remain fr u....Dubai is another refined hell for legit hustling

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Some people think when they get abroad that dollars would just be on the streets so they pick them
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Did COVID 19 not make life hard for you here in Nigeria? Yours is even worse because the govt doesn’t care. So why singling out that your friend for onslaught? The begging culture online and offline skyrocketed during the pandemic and it hasn’t reduced since then. Nigerians are suffering!

I wish I could reach that your friend. She needs to stop telling you her predicament because it obviously tickles your clitoris and delivers hard orgasms to you.

I have a friend that resigned too to travel abroad. He calls me to tell me the same things your friend is telling you, but I know he made a good decision leaving Nigeria for Canada. I simply tell him it is a phase and yes it is a phase!! 95% of immigrants go through that phase and it is worst when they have no one to help them settle in. I check up on him because I know how depressing life could be for a new immigrant. Sometimes they just want to rant to someone and get some encouragement. Something I am very sure you are not giving her.

Maybe you are also waiting for your friend to pack her bags and come home. I bet you would create a thread filled with smiling emojis that day. Amooo-su!
smart reply there, I never liked you before now because it seems you are a Buharist... But you dissected her like a psychologist right there

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
makky4y:
damn quite a sad story
he blown up 2m just like that
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by planetx: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
Someone that is planning to come home soon. U kid always believed money making is easier there.

Na now you talk your mind na!! Just what you have been hoping for.

10 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Bishop(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
nzeobi:

Not in all cases, they're people in some African or south American countries that are still better than people in some of those countries you mentioned. There are poor people everywhere

Belgium no be better country?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Tabletuner(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country.

And yes Monaco is a sovereign state.

Why did you say that ?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

Omo you go like sex oh kikiki grin grin grin

She is too happy with her friends situation. I reckoned only orgasm can rival how she is feeling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
Work harder and have focus. Don't spend millions of naira to get a visa that can't guarantee you future.
hmm
Just that?
Can you help me in making the millions?
I’m serious..
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by WayoProphet: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Don't mind these people that don't know anything. I said it earlier, job full America scatter this period. Govt. free money made Americans lazy, they don't want to work anymore.

RodgersAkpafu:

Hope you know that in many parts of america, they are desperately looking for workers
At least that was the story for the last three months
Dont know about now
Cos I have a young cousin who is over there, who got two jobs at the same time easy (though it's not white collar job) and is combining it with part time uber
He is working very hard and round thr clock
But he is doing fine, saving money, building credit and even sent money back to his mom (my aunt) here in Nigeria
The world is getting tough
But one thing that is undeniable is that the USA have far more opportunities to grow (if you are willing to put in the work) than in Nigeria with very limited opportunities

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

What about Italy shocked

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Mitishi: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

Really, have you been to Ireland before? Please don't speak out of ignorance, do your research very well.

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

what about Russia na
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
onecoder:

When did Monaco become a country?
had always been
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by alnino94(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
planetx:
How can all that he narrated be better than Nigeria.

bro, I never comot naija go anywhere o but I know say if you comot
"cutting corners,
connections (I. M),
bribery & corruption,
incredible ways govt funds are shared,
yahoo yahoo, ET cetera
from d current Nigeria rn, try making money COMPLETELY LEGIT in this country,, and understand how things hard for naija.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Litmus: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Facemask:
Cyprus is not abroad

Heh, heh, heh
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Facemask:
.... It is not abroad

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Loantech: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy cheesy grin

That country Na yeye ooooo

Paying house rent high

Water expensive

Light bill expensive

Taxi wahala

No job at all
Poor looking whites
I was living at kofali 17 apartment lefkosa

Na run I use run Come back Cyprus go just zap your money

Thought I saw it all till I landed in Nicosia, it was more like hell, had to live in a pasiyon, it was that bad bro..
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
redcliff:

remive france from that maybe...
why remove France?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
suffering:
1. That boy doesn’t know his shoe size.

2. I clicked the news for photos. What should I do with a single photo of his cone head?

3. If his observation is true, why isn’t he back home? Them go dey there dey advice person to no come. Bitter, wicked people.

4. I don’t trust a source with the name Yabaleft online. Isn’t it a fake news site?
he said he moved to turkey abi you no read am finish ni

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Mcslize: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
The guy simply moved a blind movement. Some people are just too ignorant! What the heck will make someone to travel to North Cyprus of all Cyprus?

Has he not heard that North Cyprus is bad? What happened to South Cyprus?

He is simply ignorant of his movement.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
He's absolutely right

There's one babe who we were school mates together wey dey like form big girl.she reach abroad when day break for her eyes say nobody to form big girl for when them give am Sweeper and mop to dey mop restaurant floor and God help her if she no clean am well.now shame dey catch am to go back to Naija because of all the people wey she don form for

Body dey tell am now.no more forming fake ajebo.paki babe wey dey live for iyabapaja for one rented flat wey no different from face me I slap you too dey form butty for school until all those people wey dey come Naija come sakamaje fools with Naija is a shit country bragging as if they're not in similar if not worse conditions were they are deceive am

Anyway please don't let any I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STATES Naija person deceive you into looking for greener pastures in the abroad.if you are in Naija doing well for yourself be contented where you are.those Naija students doing 2 to 3 jobs to fund their education abroad body dey tell them not to talk of you wey dey go abroad to find job when Americans are suffering unemployment.

Infact Na from airport your suffer and disrespect go start especially with those with green passport please move this way.if them use 5 to 10 mins search others,you wey be nigerian them go use several minutes to search you and dissect all your belongings because they already think you're a criminal or drug trafficker because you're nigerian or you're carrying a green passport.

Thank God we're in ember month.by December again they'll come and deceive fools with I earn 1 thousand dollars a day and some nigerians who are relatively doing well for themselves in Naija will be stupid enough to sell their houses and car to travel out.one lecturer did it and he ended up being a gateman for a company,them give am uniform to wear.he dey suffer pass abok1 but shame no gree am come home because he has nothing if he comes home.i know of a secondary school principal who did similar thing,she dey pick dirty for Street for a living.principal o wey get master's degree.

There are another set of gullible Nigerians who use sending their children abroad as a status symbol meanwhile they pay through their nose and teeth to sponsor their kids abroad .they borrow money from all sorts of people so they can have the Bragging rights to say Omo mi study ni Oxford University only for the child to finish his degree there and they are telling him to go back home,he too will come and drag employment opportunities with Nigerians in Nigeria because there's nothing for him there

Anyway misery loves company.when Nigerians are suffering abroad,they don't like to suffer alone,they do all the most filthy jobs and then when it's Xmas,come home to form fake big boy to impress people who can be easily fooled.if a Nigerian is actually making good money with little or no stress,they will never invite you.ko possible because he will want to feel like an obi cubana so he can dominate and see people to worship him.you too think of it.why is he trying hard to convince you to come and join him? You think he loves you that much?

Why abroad have you been to? This your write-up is headache to read.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dan Lok is a fraud
why do you say so?
Lol I just finished watching the video and it was motivating with some hardline truth
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by ACE1010: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
You won't even believe in the first place......
So experience is the best teacher....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.