Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (96520 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Windhheck:
Am in a dilemma currently about moving to Canada

If you have opportunity to move to Canada, please don't look back. I'm wondering why the op will refer to Nothern Cyprus as "abroad". Romania is even better than that place.

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Adjovi: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
How about Tennessee? Is it a good place to migrate to? Anyone with a reasonable response?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by PinkHealthGroup: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
How bad is Ukraine compared to Cyprus?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingDash:
see as e fresh cum here e dey talk rubbish.. [s] any country better pass naija right now.
[/s]

You better calm down and read his post well well before you encourage someone's son or daughter to move from frying pan to fire.
The guy no dey Cyprus again o, na Turkey he dey now. And the guy said e no easy anymore to cross from Cyprus to Turkey o. Abeg, listen oo!

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
The citizens there don't go through what African immigrants are going through.As an immigrant you will need a work permit to get a job.It is not like that for the citizens.
Racism is another factor why blacks are finding it difficult to live there.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by ojialo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:

You should have slept with the foreign women. Or as they also expensive to “hire”?

That said, all the people I have seen, that willingly and intentionally traveled to North Cyprus are yahoo boys. There are countries you see people going to and you know they are either ignorant, desperate or their intentions are not noble.

I know someone that traveled to Cambodia. undecided
Cambodia? who does that? he for kuku commit suicide for 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Mcslize: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
BabaIbo:
Mr man, you enter the wrong side.

Go better country, you say no.

E be person wey enter Nigeria, go land for Borno or Kastina.
Wetin you expect?

No mind am. He has no clue of where he was travelling to before he left. No research, nothing. He just carried his bag and voom, he landed in Cyprus. He couldn't find out that Northern Cyprus is a no go area. If perhaps he travelled to the Southern side of Cyprus, his experience wouldn't be that bad.

There are some Nigerians that school in South Cyprus. They always make it clear to people wanting to travel to Cyprus that there are two Cyprus: North and South. That the Northern Cyprus is a no go area and they should not make the mistake of travelling there, except south Cyprus.

I blame the guy. He wants to be using his bad experience to paint real abroad bad.

When they talk about abroad, they always include those low budget countries as abroad too. When they face worse experience, they always use that to term all the actual abroad bad.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:
How bad is Ukraine compared to Cyprus?
Don't go to Ukraine, to be honest, who is recommending you guys to those places?

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by SIRTee15: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
My brother I saw the kind of hell our people are going through in abroad. Some don't even have money to buy their ticket back home upon say they want come home while some dey shame to come home after so many years over there without achieving anything. Some dey do work that they can't do in Nigeria.

In summary, there's no greener pastures anywhere. 200,000 naira job in Nigeria is far better than 5000 dollars job in America. Don't look at the currency but the purchasing power.

U people have started with this your rubbish talk.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country. [/b]you forgot to add belgium

[b]And yes Monaco is a sovereign state.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Cesclxg(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
My brother I saw the kind of hell our people are going through in abroad. Some don't even have money to buy their ticket back home upon say they want come home while some dey shame to come home after so many years over there without achieving anything. Some dey do work that they can't do in Nigeria.

In summary, there's no greener pastures anywhere. 200,000 naira job in Nigeria is far better than 5000 dollars job in America. Don't look at the currency but the purchasing power.

So I have a $5k job here in Nigeria. I guess I should never dream of moving Abroad?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
colizee:
Airport be like warehouse yehn yehn yehn.... Nah him you package like this.
Why you no snap the warehouse upload?

How we wan take believe you with this pic.?

He's in Turkey, not Northern Cyprus,... Read again.

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by PinkHealthGroup: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
BritishNaija:
Don't go to Ukraine, to be honest, who is recommending you guys to those places?

Please tell me more about Ukraine. You may be saving someone. I really appeared any input
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by artworks1: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
So because one idiot came online to narrate how he experienced difficulty in a country automatically means the country is bad or no other person can make it from there??

Na person wey de patronise prostitutes abroad Una de take serious? That's to tell you the kind of person he is and shouldn't be taken serious. Students are doing well there. Apply for school and the school will allow you work so you can pay your school fees. South Cyprus o

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

I disagree with the bolded
Your first paragraph is true and validate my point
Most Nigerians are just getting by

If you are also abroad doing a legal job and earning a decent wage that can pay your Bill's, it's also a good one
The problem with most Nigerian immigrants is that they want to put one leg in Lagos and the other in Los angeles
Its either you make Los Angeles your new home and build there to establish your descendants
Or have an exit strategy back to Lagos after a couple of years
If you take option one, you would NEVER have problems living abroad
This is deep... Please elaborate about those two options you mentioned above.

One of the reasons I'm reclining relocating abroad is so that my children don't lose their identity.

I really hope Nigeria can break into different nations.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Make this guy shut up

Nor be the same Cyprus people for still dey tear everywhere ....

Instead of am to huzzle....he dey lament
No mind that lazy guy... my guy enter the same Cyprus last 2 months dey bomb everywhere scatter and deliver to this side with excess freshness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by planetx: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:

Please tell me more about Ukraine. You may be saving someone. I really appeared any input
Why would you want to migrate to a poor country like Ukraine? Is it because it is in Europe and you automatically assume they have a thriving economy. If you want to suffer and experience real Eastern European racism not the coded Western European type racism you can pack your bags and move to Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by artworks1: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:

Who be this?? wetin u smoke??

6 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:

5000 dollars monthly or annually.

Forgive me, I'm beginning to think you are not very smart.

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Olajah81: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Make this guy shut up

Don't mind him...
He is a Jew...
I live in Limassol Cyprus...
I knw wht l take home daily...

He came to Northern side of Cyprus... Him mouth dey drop like okro soup.... Yeye boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

You are actually mad for this statement!

She's not a smart one, I concur with you.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by zigzig: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Windhheck:
Am in a dilemma currently about moving to Canada

Through which program ,EE or PNP?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Calm down. cheesy cheesy

Nothing to calm down, she's truly mad.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Make this guy shut up

Even for Naija,people dey tear everywhere,he for kuku no go anywhere..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by 360ng: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
suffering:
1. That boy doesn’t know his shoe size.

2. I clicked the news for photos. What should I do with a single photo of his cone head?

3. If his observation is true, why isn’t he back home? Them go dey there dey advice person to no come. Bitter, wicked people.

4. I don’t trust a source with the name Yabaleft online. Isn’t it a fake news site?

He is very correct. I just came back from that shit hole

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
It's not your friend but my friend cos I warned her before travelling having been there but she didn't listen. She was busy converting the money into dollars forgetting that she's not gonna spend naira there. Mind you those even earning 200,000 in the same company with her in Nigeria are doing better here. Some are already building their house. It depend on how prudent you are. I know most of you kid on nairaland believed life over there is better than Africa, I feel una pain cos most of you still live under the roof of your parents and haven't seen the other world.

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by BabaIbo: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mcslize:

No mind am. He has no clue of where he was travelling to before he left. No research, nothing. He just carried his bag and voom, he landed in Cyprus. He couldn't find out that Northern Cyprus is a no go area. If perhaps he travelled to the Southern side of Cyprus, his experience wouldn't be that bad.

There are some Nigerians that school in South Cyprus. They always make it clear to people wanting to travel to Cyprus that there are two Cyprus: North and South. That the Northern Cyprus is a no go area and they should not make the mistake of travelling there, except south Cyprus.

I blame the guy. He wants to be using his bad experience to paint real abroad bad.

When they talk about abroad, they always include those low budget countries as abroad too. When they face worse experience, they always use that to term all the actual abroad bad.

You said it all, no mind am.

If e really dey serious with his wailing, he should come back to Nigeria, so that we can take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by 99guru(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s][/s]
elonmuskbaby:
He's absolutely right

There's one babe who we were school mates together wey dey like form big girl.she reach abroad when day break for her eyes say nobody to form big girl for when them give am Sweeper and mop to dey mop restaurant floor and God help her if she no clean am well.now shame dey catch am to go back to Naija because of all the people wey she don form for

Body dey tell am now.no more forming fake ajebo.paki babe wey dey live for iyabapaja for one rented flat wey no different from face me I slap you too dey form butty for school until all those people wey dey come Naija come sakamaje fools with Naija is a shit country bragging as if they're not in similar if not worse conditions were they are deceive am

Anyway please don't let any I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STATES Naija person deceive you into looking for greener pastures in the abroad.if you are in Naija doing well for yourself be contented where you are.those Naija students doing 2 to 3 jobs to fund their education abroad body dey tell them not to talk of you wey dey go abroad to find job when Americans are suffering unemployment.

Infact Na from airport your suffer and disrespect go start especially with those with green passport please move this way.if them use 5 to 10 mins search others,you wey be nigerian them go use several minutes to search you and dissect all your belongings because they already think you're a criminal or drug trafficker because you're nigerian or you're carrying a green passport.

Thank God we're in ember month.by December again they'll come and deceive fools with I earn 1 thousand dollars a day and some nigerians who are relatively doing well for themselves in Naija will be stupid enough to sell their houses and car to travel out.one lecturer did it and he ended up being a gateman for a company,them give am uniform to wear.he dey suffer pass abok1 but shame no gree am come home because he has nothing if he comes home.i know of a secondary school principal who did similar thing,she dey pick dirty for Street for a living.principal o wey get master's degree.

There are another set of gullible Nigerians who use sending their children abroad as a status symbol meanwhile they pay through their nose and teeth to sponsor their kids abroad .they borrow money from all sorts of people so they can have the Bragging rights to say Omo mi study ni Oxford University only for the child to finish his degree there and they are telling him to go back home,he too will come and drag employment opportunities with Nigerians in Nigeria because there's nothing for him there

Anyway misery loves company.when Nigerians are suffering abroad,they don't like to suffer alone,they do all the most filthy jobs and then when it's Xmas,come home to form fake big boy to impress people who can be easily fooled.if a Nigerian is actually making good money with little or no stress,they will never invite you.ko possible because he will want to feel like an obi cubana so he can dominate and see people to worship him.you too think of it.why is he trying hard to convince you to come and join him? You think he loves you that much?

[s][/s]

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by observanc1: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Help2020:
Oga Monaco nan country? Monaco non be city for France,abi another Monaco dey?
Monaco is a country.
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by aidameoryou: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lifeemetu:
They wont understand.
My bros way go senegal for over 20years now never come back.

lol wheres he in senegal, i dey senegal too grin grin grin grin

its barely over 2 years for me, and i aint staying past this year

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Philomath1212: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country.

And yes Monaco is a sovereign state.
What of China?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But what of if I get scholarship in UK for example

You will work very hard to earn and get a good life but you may never be very rich oh except

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.