Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings (39422 Views)

Youtube Earnings Discouraging. Please Help / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Revolva:
So make YouTube no take dme tax again

If you need 1000 real Subscribers and 4000 watchhour on your YouTube channel let me know I can fasten it the. You can apply for Monetization

I have a Monetized YouTube channel .. iwonpopular tv

So check my signature and see my website and see my.contact whatapp there

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by angelfallz(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
yes he did. he said tax was being deducted from his youtube after he filled a tax form.

free2ryhme:

Did he submit any tax information
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Sprumbaba: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Betboss:
Hello fellow youtubers!

For the past three months now Google has been deducting US tax from my YouTube earnings. That's after I filled the tax form. I don't know if I didn’t feel the form properly. They deduct as much as 24% of my earnings and it's really sickening.

They don't deduct any Tax from my Adsense earnings, but they do on YouTube earnings.

I just want to be sure that I'm not alone on this. Has Google been deducting US tax from your YouTube earnings?

That is what people get for hating Trump. Democrat will tax you to death. They are about to tax anything over $600.

1 Like

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by genkins(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

You stay lagos?
Na mate
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Offpoint1: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Why you dey cover your $50 earnings?
lol, I wonder... Dey guy clearly sey Google dey deduct 24% of his total earning, e show wetin dem deduct e still come dey cover total amount like sey we no do math for schoolgrin

1 Like

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Offpoint1: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
spirul77:
Me I have few questions, does YouTube pays when you post videos that are not originally made by you? I mean, does YouTube pay those channels posting football match highlights? Those people that post football matches highlights, how do they make those highlights videos, what tools do they use and how do they possibly do this few minutes after the match? If an adsense is linked to a YouTube channel will you be paid differently ? And finally can one Adsense be linked to YouTube and a site at the same time.?

Dem say who dey ask question no dey miss road.
Nothing concern YouTube with your video as long as e no violate their policy... They are not paying you for videos, they're paying you for numbers of views.

No just pirate, use sense if you wan pirate... Editable anything editable.
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by 1stbest(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
theamazonguru:

Absolutely. Lots of them .
But let's be sincere with ourselves,there is no free lunch in freetown.
I earn from Amazon. I use a trick to earn on their bounties. In a night I did close to $1000. But they only pay using Amazon gift card. But you must be ready to put in the work. That's the truth.

How can I register?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by MisterKennedy(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Betboss:
Hello fellow youtubers!

For the past three months now Google has been deducting US tax from my YouTube earnings. That's after I filled the tax form. I don't know if I didn’t feel the form properly. They deduct as much as 24% of my earnings and it's really sickening.

They don't deduct any Tax from my Adsense earnings, but they do on YouTube earnings.

I just want to be sure that I'm not alone on this. Has Google been deducting US tax from your YouTube earnings?

Hello bro

You didn't feel the AdSense form correctly

Chat me on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by IamPlato(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

You stay lagos?
yes
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Lisaint(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

You stay lagos?

Yes
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by free2ryhme: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
angelfallz:
yes he did. he said tax was being deducted from his youtube after he filled a tax form.

Which country did he use as his address
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by angelfallz(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
i dont know, it is a good question to ask him.

free2ryhme:

Which country did he use as his address
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Revolva(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

You stay lagos?

Yeah bro just check my site and contact my WhatsApp
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by AIT1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
gamechanger2021:
Dz is not a big problem, try and complete this form online.
Sign the W-8BEN Form
This is a requirement of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the declaration is done by completing a W-8BEN From. W-8 forms are used by foreign persons or business entities to claim exempt status from certain withholdings.

If a Nigerian sign this form and gets tax ID from IRS, he will be exempted from paying tax but is it legal? Can it be used against that person as tax fraud?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello good evening, I just sent you a pm, pls reply. kiss
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Myhomeypetzz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Galacious1: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
OriOko88:

Is there an app that one can use to do all these pls??
Nah. You need a laptop for KDP
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by tourphland(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

You stay lagos?

Yes i do.. what can we do together?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.