Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings (39419 Views)

Youtube Earnings Discouraging. Please Help / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by theamazonguru(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lisaint:
Is there a legit way to earn online

Without this YouTube channel

Absolutely. Lots of them .
But let's be sincere with ourselves,there is no free lunch in freetown.
I earn from Amazon. I use a trick to earn on their bounties. In a night I did close to $1000. But they only pay using Amazon gift card. But you must be ready to put in the work. That's the truth.

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by theamazonguru(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
can you drop your contact
See my profile for the details you seek.
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Lisaint(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
theamazonguru:

I earn from Amazon. I use a trick to earn on their bounties. In a night I did close to $1000. But they only pay using Amazon gift card. But you must be ready to put in the work. That's the truth.

I wish to learn
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by ifymadu: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Monitoring spirit grin

Aswear down o
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by ufotty2001: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Betboss:

This is the first time I'm hearing this. I have been earning from amazon over the last three years and they have never deducted any tax from my earnings. Are your earnings from Amazon KDP?
yes it is kdp.. they deduct 30% before they pay into my payoneer..
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by ufotty2001: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

Is it kdp?
yes

1 Like

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Depressed101: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Betboss:
Hello fellow youtubers!

For the past three months now Google has been deducting US tax from my YouTube earnings. That's after I filled the tax form. I don't know if I didn’t feel the form properly. They deduct as much as 24% of my earnings and it's really sickening.

They don't deduct any Tax from my Adsense earnings, but they do on YouTube earnings.

I just want to be sure that I'm not alone on this. Has Google been deducting US tax from your YouTube earnings?
bro you probably didn't fill tax form well, Nigeria has no income tax treaty with the US. And there's a form that should say "for countries with no income tax treaty with the US" when you are filling the forms.. Try revisiting the tax form page and see if you can correct it
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Depressed101: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
theamazonguru:

bro I'm interested in this
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Ollie2103: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
ifymadu:
You no want pay tax before?

He earned about $87.5 because if he was charged $21 as tax at rate of 24% then his earning will be

0.24x = $21

For those interested to know how much he earned. Lol
A smart man you are wink
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by theamazonguru(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
can you drop your contact

Whatsapp
Zero hate zero 7. 1. 4. 3. 4. 5. 0. 3
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Gfskw: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by chinosike(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Print out those tax receipts and proceed to the US embassy at eleke crescent and tell them that you love their country so much that you pay your taxes to them even though you're living in Nigeria, I see them smiling at you, I see them giving you permanent resident permit.

This I have seen.
Very funny indeed
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Betboss(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
uprightman:
How do receive your money. I can't withdraw from my AdSense account because I don't have USA bank account

I send it to my access or gtb domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by ifymadu: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ollie2103:

A smart man you are wink

Thank you sir!
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by directoroluwole: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Why you dey cover your $50 earnings?

No. 87.50$
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
abc115:

1000 subscribers and 4000 hours view on your videos that your original contents

Write books and publish on Amazon as kdp ebooks, paperback, hardcover and audio. You just write the book and publish... Amazon will display, sell, print the books and send to your customers anywhere in the world at no cost...they will only deduct royalties from sales

You can register as seller, get cheap products in China and list on Amazon then sell to American and global audience

Thanks man

How can I go about the registration, so I can buy and sell on Amazon
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
abc115:

Write books and publish on Amazon as kdp ebooks, paperback, hardcover and audio. You just write the book and publish... Amazon will display, sell, print the books and send to your customers anywhere in the world at no cost...they will only deduct royalties from sales

You can register as seller, get cheap products in China and list on Amazon then sell to American and global audience

How can I do the buying and selling on amazon?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by jibbish(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
So you expect to earn an income and not pay tax.
Na wa ooo

Nigerian government should also tax you for such income because you can't be in Nigeria and be earning money abroad without being taxed.

So what does Nigeria govt benefit from your working age nothing but insult
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Revolva(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
So make YouTube no take dme tax again

If you need 1000 real Subscribers and 4000 watchhour on your YouTube channel let me know I can fasten it the. You can apply for Monetization

I have a Monetized YouTube channel .. iwonpopular tv

So check my signature and see my website and see my.contact whatapp there
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Arisenews2: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
ojasweb:
US tax is not being removed from my earnings. Probably you made a mistake while filing your tax form. However, i do not that Nigeria doesn't have tax treaty with the US.

They don't deduct anything from your earnings?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Arisenews2: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Depressed101:
bro you probably didn't fill tax form well, Nigeria has no income tax treaty with the US. And there's a form that should say "for countries with no income tax treaty with the US" when you are filling the forms.. Try revisiting the tax form page and see if you can correct it

You mean if he fills the form currently, he won't be paying the tax? Are you also a YouTuber?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Fbicacus: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
theamazonguru:

How can I reach you? I need to learn this. Nigeria hard now.
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by ojasweb(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Arisenews2:

They don't deduct anything from your earnings?

Yes they don't. Or i should say they haven't and i get paid.
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by OriOko88(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
abc115:

Is there an app that one can use to do all these pls??
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by Arisenews2: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
ojasweb:

Yes they don't. Or i should say they haven't and i get paid.

How manage?? Are you a YouTuber? How did you do it? Which tin did you use?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2021
9niceguy:
How do I make money through YouTube too angry abeg help me.... No time to waste data anymore

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2021
IamPlato:
Bro abeg tell Me How You Grow Your Youtube Subscribers biko... Me Too Need Start Making Money so I Can Be Discussing money Situation.

I Need To Grow My Youtube, i Have Content But very low Subscribers

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Youtube does not pay you when you post videos that are not yours unless you are only posting short excerpts for documentary or news purposes of which your personal creativity must also be included.
Yes. You can use the same adsense for Youtube and your site. Sites google adsense pay you via check while Youtube pay via bank account.
When you see ads running on a youtube channel who post videos of others without added creative work, more often than not the ad revenue is being paid to the original copyright owner who would have filed a copyright claim in the back end.
I hope you found this useful.

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:33am On Sep 22, 2021
genkins:
Guys watch and subscribe, leave a like for my channel. God bless
Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2021
saxby:
No be small thing, atleast better you wey get earnings, many are looking for such opportunities here. Btw, do you know you can pay up your bills from the comfort of your phone with the new IE mobile app?

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Lisaint:
Is there a legit way to earn online

Without this YouTube channel

You stay lagos?
Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by bazooka4jesus: 1:41am On Sep 22, 2021
theamazonguru:

You stay lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.