Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81850 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
Well i want to marry one.

i think thats fair game.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by spikalo: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Ebony, funny thing is dat i never met a naija girl who wasn't a virgin dats wat u girls claim. Until we get there. The virgin thing is over-rated, I did marry a slut i know than a virgin i dont know Somtimes, it is good to settle for less,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Gamine:

Well i want to marry one.

i think thats fair game.
well look no further, I'm one, and i have proof,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
Kenny_G:

unfortunately ebonyeyes u r right, we always want to eat or cake and have it,

Thank God you are atleast agreeing with me some other men have been attacking me for saying the truth grin

spikalo:

@Ebony, funny thing is dat i never met a naija girl who wasn't a virgin dats wat u girls claim. Until we get there. The virgin thing is over-rated, I did marry a slut i know than a virgin i dont know Somtimes, it is good to settle for less,

Well maybe you have never met a virgin. The virgin thing was most probably started by men back in the day. I dont think its overrated because its nice to know your partner has been with just one person. Whether people like to admit it or not they are still connected to all the partners they have ever slept with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by spikalo: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Ebony, U are right, I agree wiv u, but u are very wrong bout the connection thing, have slept wiv girls i can remember, lol, to me, it makes no difference if a girl is a virgin or not, as long as she's not sleeping around while with me and we have a connection, I rather not know bout her past,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
well look no further, I'm one, and i have proof,

Dude lets meet.

Well maybe you have never met a virgin. The virgin thing was most probably started by men back in the day. I dont think its overrated because its nice to know your partner has been with just one person. Whether people like to admit it or not they are still connected to all the partners they have ever slept with.

Exactly and people dont want high mileage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

Dude lets meet.

lol, why not, let me knw time, place
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2009
ok.

Calabash, Covent garden

say ummh, 4pm?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2009
i know where dat is just down the road from the moss boss, hackett
When? today? 4pm is not ok for me, later? say 6pm
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2009
Sure

6pm is fine.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

Sure

6pm is fine.
email me the details if indeed u r serious, my addy is on my profile
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
ok
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

ok
kl looking 4ward 2 hearing from ya
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
Are you kidding me
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

Are you kidding me
hun?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ok grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
:d :d :d :d
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
e, e, e, e,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
>_< >_< >_< (>_<)
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by smooooooth: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
@op- cos they have shown they have self control, discipline and can be trusted. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by albridge(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
well for me it doesnt matter if a girl is a virgin or not. for certain reasons i would preffer virgins and for other reasons i would prefer a lady who wasn't. the most important this is that she knows the diffrence between her past, her present and the future and that i am her present and her future. once thats the case, it doesnt matter if she is a virgin or not.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

>_< >_< >_< (>_<wink
tease

@ post
cos sadly we men like to eat our cake and have it
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
I want a girl with an expanded vagina because she can handle my HUGE  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by annainna: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2010
Men want to marry virgins because they want to feel secure, be the first to deflower and many other reasons. What that has to to with if you really love someone? My boyfriend wants to break up with me because im not the "virgin of his dreams".I am a very nice girl and I love him so much and I would never cheat on him.Why doesnt that matter?? Why isn't that good enough?I have been with this guy for thee years so he can tell me that , "Some" men are selfish and use women then to throw them in the garbage.Even if I would want to be a virgin I could not because I got raped fie times in my stupid country Romania.So is that the end of my hapiness in finding someone if men that;s all they think about? sad(((((
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by H2O2: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2010
you got despoiled 5 times? sorry to hear that o

in response to the remainder of your post, you shouldn't allow sex to control or determine your worth.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by unitee(f): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2010
Please
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by akinolasam: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2010
u guys jus got my mind disv, d.

wetin una call am self.

whatever state u are - virgin/disv, d. keep your head straight and dont accept ant sense of guil

mind u many virgins will go to hell.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by socro: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
There are many reasons maybe they dont want to be infested with STDs, atimes promiscuity in ladies might lead to infertility tomorrow
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
orisirisi.some guys dont know virgins r time bombs waiting 2 explode.once they have sex,dey become sex freaks.infact if u come home tired n disapointed dat u have been sacked d next tin she'll do is 2 tell u 2 4get bout dat n start smooching u.infact some of dem graduate 2 become sex maniacs cos dey've suppressed d urge 4 a long period of tym so when dey see available dicks dia pussy starts shouting gimme some more shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Flashfast1: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
I can't seem to understand why this virgin thing is so important. For me, I don't really care whether you are a virgin or not. The main thing is that you love me and I do you. That is all that's important not whether you still have something blocking your Virgina or not.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by minute(f): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
They don't want comparisons.Problem is, one day they will and that's the end. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.