Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? (24694 Views)

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife / Pains Of A House Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by akin9ja78(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nonsense over ingredients, she must work i want to also have a taste of her money.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by OlawaleBammie: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
½career, ½housewife...

A no want wahala abeg

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by wink2015(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
tnerro1:
Self employed, so she can determine when she will be at home and when she is not.

I support your position.

No decent man want a lazy wife who sit at home throughout the day and be watching television.

She must have a business doing that can fetch money.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Achibyke: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want a career house wife
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by CaptainFM1: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want House-Career woman
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by OBTMOS(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career woman abeg
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
An hybrid....a mixture of both
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by urchcoded(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
A career woman who will still be a housewife but not in a derogatory way. That's if I must have a wife

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by penearth(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career all the way who house wife help?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by CountVersailles(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/6765187/careers-women-turn-off-man#106048053

I think a married woman should not have to work. Your wife stands to be treated as a subordinate and even disrespected by her bosses. Some may try to make advances. A man should make enough money to a point that his wife does not have to work too.

What do you think ?
What kind of stupid thinking is this? You should go back to living in the 12th century. That'll suit you much better.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Ofiawelego: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want a little bit of both... undecided undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by kisohem: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
none of the above
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Silentgroper(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career woman

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Womanizer(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

I think a married woman should not have to work. Your wife stands to be treated as a subordinate and even disrespected by her bosses. Some may try to make advances. A man should make enough money to a point that his wife does not have to work too.

What do you think ?

So you would rather cage your wife and prevent her from achieving her full potential because of your low self esteem

6 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Toluensdollars(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Well, i think it's better a man establish a business for his wife if he's not okay with her doing a job of 7-5 daily(Monday-Friday). It's not advisable the husband is the sole provider for his families in this age because we have seen many times how many married men lost their means of livelihood thereby making it difficult for them meeting their families demands. A man should be able to establish a business for his wife if he's not okay with her working in a company or firm, he should establish her and also provide support to her business from time to time so that whenever he's down, the woman would be there to support the family. That's why they are couples, no one should be a lord over the other, they are just partners to lookout for each other. Many men can be funny sometimes, they can hit back at their wife by not providing for her needs alongside the children anytime they have issues, if the wife has something doing, she won't be bothered. Any man who wants to tie this path is a devil and an insecure man, i won't accept such from my would be partner. She must have something doing @ all cost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by lordally(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

What do you think ?

I think you're a kid!! Your write up just sold you out! Just imagine!!! What Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by OlawaleBammie: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I believe that if a couple wants to have a family, one of them should sacrifice to being at home
Thank God for remote jobs and small businesses..there are too many rude and wayward children because of negligent parents
I know times are hard but many of us turned out okay because of attentive parenting
dat is the bitter truth my sister.

But for me ooh, my wife must get something doing, even me i use to tell her.

I wil be like.. Madam abeg get something doing ooh IN CASE..... hmm
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Mariokenny(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
A mixture of both. I know they exist and God's willing I'm gonna find one. I'm also not gonna be a solely breadwinner kind of husband. I'm gonna be partly involved in home keeping.
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by marooh: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Career Woman.
House Wife na scam. My Driver fit go dey fvck am. (An idle mind is the Devil's workshop).
You are the baddoooooo grin
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

What do you think ?
Righteous Career Woman... House wife in 2021 ke .... Inflation never chop you finish.... we should be making money together for the family......

You must have a Professional Career and be ready to get to the Peak of your Career ... Is Okonjo Iweala not a Career Woman cheesy ... I really want that .......

If anything happens to the husband, full house wife usually fail because Money making and Money management are two different issues entirely that need to be learnt and experienced!! ... You don't learn and experience that as a full House wife .....

Enter the street Jhoor make we dey dust am together.. When we come back in the evening, we talk all about it !

For every positive, there is a negative ... what remain is management cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by juman(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
In yorubaland most mothers are bedrock of families finance.

Many fathers are irresponsible. Marrying many women, neglecting many children.
Hence women have to work.
If the husband misbehave or die, she would be able to take care of her children.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Daradared2(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career woman
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by GloryGloryRufus(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Career Woman.
House Wife na scam. My Driver fit go dey fvck am. (An idle mind is the Devil's workshop).
Who told you her boss will not Bleep her as a career woman, your reasoning is very porous. Discipline is what matters not weda she stays at home or goes to work, If she will cheat on you, she will do it, keeping her busy cannot even stop her, you better shine ur eyes when choosing a wife.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by pansophist(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Depends on where I live.

The question is, don't she herself want to be useful ? How does it fulfil one to just consume, devour, masticate, without being useful somehow economically? How should being married somehow handicap the necessity to add to your home ? If I die nko? You'll become useless to yourself?

Regardless, in the spirit of the question, if I live in a patriarchal society like Africa, I'll be a bread winner. But in the west? Then that will be Slavery. Because western society is structured in a way that doesn't encourages such traditional settings. Even at that, it simply means she should just have something doing.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
I like it when my woman is career oriented. It is not only fulfilling but also motivating.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by yadoco: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
I won't marry
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by kurlz(f): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you want a full house wife marry an illiterate or semi illiterate. I can't pass through the 4 walls of uni and a man will tell me not to work. Except he is ready to open a mall for me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by pansophist(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Career Woman.

That's if you marry olosho. Look well we'll before you marry okay ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by iRepNaija1: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

What do you think ?

You're point of view---no offense---is not realistic. As the standard of living becomes higher and higher and salaries aren't matching up, it's becoming a necessity to have a two-income household. Moreover, did you ever consider that maybe your spouse might not want to be a stay-at-home parent? A lot of men and women gain satisfaction from being contributing members to society and being able to have a role beyond just being a parent or spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by okwadatigbogal: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
patriotic007:
Na house wife wanabe full everywhere.....lazy feminist

Fool... why don't you answer the question asked. What did women do to you and how many women have even commented on this thread. As if he can even feed himself, talk more of feeding another. Mumu. See how he derailed the thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by billynoni(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
I will say choose what works for you and your partner... There are so many family-oriented career women out there and their home is perfectly okay(well at least 95% okay). While there some careeer women, you won't pray for your enemies to have such homes, same applies to full time housewives both ways (some perfect/some not perfect).

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.