Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures (57514 Views)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Happy Birthday to Him
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by femi4: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Juanmike:
This girl wey I dey latch that year for Onitsha, she too like sex.
dream on...
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by CSTRR: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you think she's joking, I pity you.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Lawmak: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Seriously some husband's should be ashamed of themselves. Some wives are not supposed to be using social media.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Jerryherd: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmn. The guy dey play along. Juju koor money nii
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Red pillers can never make good husbands. No female can sing their praise. grin

Failures for life.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Valevilla:
Happy birthday to him sometimes it is Important to say all those words that have been inside of us to make that person special, and I believe their love is strong as much as I believe in true love 'cause I have one already, I use this medium to wish all those who haven't found love or those hoping to be loved that there's someone for you and you'd be loved.

Cheers.
AMEN o grin angry

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be small juju o
Las las na peace of mind sure pass

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by suffering: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Two of them no fine, sef. See how she destroyed her God-given melanin.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Habib101: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
See her face like coconut, my bad undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Oppavii(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
In this life, have money ...
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Imustnottalk: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na this lady be him backbone ,I dey find this kind lady .. the guy Cash out go dey sure
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalajnr:
I believed grin grin grin

She's saying the truth you will be thinking that she's trying to get attention but this is a confession cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the way she even ugly she come get that kind man you JuJu really strong serve am well grin grin grin
she no dey ugly OGA
Na She no want make herself look beautiful
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Gift0099: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Bamzyriches451: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
U don't mean it �
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Truthsoldier(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truth be told... This guy nawa for you o wetin carry you go meet this kain agbero?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
No take juju kponmo kill that man ooo!
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Ferrous(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
8stargeneral:
Dis girl get a lot of female fans on fb

Aswear. 2.3k thank-you comments
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Tinax(f): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Juju yahoo couples... catching out big time from gullible people looking for love and success juju
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by 8stargeneral: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ferrous:

Aswear. 2.3k thank-you comments
lol,I wonder what they are gaining from her
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Ferrous(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
8stargeneral:

Magical oil
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Warricity: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
At least she talk true whether directly or indirectly.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by 8stargeneral: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ferrous:

Magical oil
To do what exactly...hmm .
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Ferrous(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
8stargeneral:
To do what exactly...hmm .

Fortification
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
8stargeneral:

Give away. grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Partners in crime. Angela Nwosu is a fraudster. She doesn't have juju but post like this will make more gullible women take their money to her.
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by TheGift: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2021
If you used juju to get your husbands love, then you are in a fake love relationship with a robot. But keep deceiving yourself that it is true love. SMH
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUH0FLSF7Zs/

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by seunfape(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
I see only love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.