Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (35535 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Price3(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
ImaIma1:
Seems he was paying her to stay with him.

Can you imagine
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by HustlePro: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
STOP DATING GIRLS FROM BROKE HOMES ... UNA NO GO HEAR.

Where are those who said just make money and you will have any girl... grin grin grin grin this will be your end result if you use money to get any girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Rastaramsey(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnnnnnn
Na that's why I no fi date anything called girls....
Most of them are golddiggers, I even play 1 prank on one say I don broke ooo make she do me 2k make I use manage myself.... Omo naso she shift ooooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by gurusprout: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
zed7:
I don't feel sorry for such men. I feel ashamed for men who think money is the only thing they can offer a woman.
You keep hearing them say 'make money. When the only thing you have is money, the only thing you will attract are whôŕés.

Whilst it's OK to help a woman out occasionally with money or take her to nice places, you should also never forget that real women want a man that can take charge and be a man. A man that can lead, protect, motivate, advice and guide.

Women even respect a man that can take charge of his finances. Those of you throwing money at women recklessly, be rest assured she laughs at you and calls you a fool. Most of these women usually have more money than you because they are smarter with their finances.
They'll say it's poverty mentality that's making you say this.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Condolences to him, he shud learn his lesson and move on.
Naija girls got no commitment, just glorified gold diggers.
My sentiments exactly. grin
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Kingosytex(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:

The way some girls de think sha grin

Using your logic, I hope its okay for a man to dump a woman because she is growing older, no longer attractive?

Men should start dumping broke girls.
I detest broke girls with passion.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Cokahot: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've never really loved a bich,infatuation came in and played ma emotions,stopped being a helping hand,more self-services, less sex juz cuz I need to breathe. Show me 1 loyal single gal and I'd turn u to a billionaire. Bang,self-service,hustle, get money and repeat the cycle. Gold diggers yapa both home and away,never invest money for naija babe. Highest 7k. Highest and na once every 6months. U be my sex mate and not my wife,why will I be paying u weekly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by RPG2020(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
When mugu stop to dey pay na to move forward

grin shocked
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by ogawisdom(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
The smart girl will still be blamed for this dude's lack of common sense.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by 9jawear(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
all these subliminal discussions especially with disgusting people of the black race, who operate alternative economies not spoken about, like some dark economy , i thought we suggested they shut these dark economic systems down, which are based on communication fraud
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by GetMeRight: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
I think he needs that space to enable him think straight and get back on His feet as the girl will be a big distraction and a very big burden to him now that he's no longer financially capable of taking care of her.

Such is life.

I like the way you reframe the whole scenario, lol. It should up to the man to decide that, not the woman who is supposed to be around him in his trying time. Well done, you didn't disappoint
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by benqo01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
20k a week is sha a footballer
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Assumptabeke(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
You people never learn. No be everything be money. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Gfskw: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Women are only after money no real love once you are broke they either leave you or change altitude be wise stop spending on these lazy hoeees

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by MightyHand(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good for him, but his next relationship will hear the tune and dance to it... I raise courrrrrt!!

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Oesophagus99(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
The more generous you are, the most stupid you would seem to her.

The more stingy and wicked and selfish you can be to a woman, the most likely you'll be given a better attention..

Fellas, learn to complain & be intolerant of the slightest misconducts from that gender

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Heavance(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

You know the guy?
Abeg, do they pay him for these ads?
They pay him, but I know other companies don't.... Very sure of that, because he does not know he is being used on their advert.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Lukieoscar: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Fear that gender...

They'll say money is not everything but just go broke for one seconds and see how they'll fall back.

The man will surely bounce back, and i hope he has learnt his lessons.

That girl deserves to be punished.
I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE

Abi oooo God bless u for this one
Naw so Dem go talk oya one wen suppose comey side she tell me say she wants go watch movies nice one oya spend some quality time with me u never answer me but u wan chop my Money
Girls ehn if u no wise Dem go use u do giveaway
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Lukieoscar: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Bros, na man you be.

Wahali
Naw man him be I dey feel u die
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Terrier99: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Heavance:

They pay him, but I know other companies don't.... Very sure of that, because he does not know he is being used on their advert.

Let him get a lawyer and write to them. He'll get paid.
Tons of brands use his pictures for ads in Lagos.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Fear that gender...

They'll say money is not everything but just go broke for one seconds and see how they'll fall back.

The man will surely bounce back, and i hope he has learnt his lessons.

That girl deserves to be punished.
I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE

Did anyone force him to be dashing d girl 20k per week?
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lukieoscar:

Abi oooo God bless u for this one
Naw so Dem go talk oya one wen suppose comey side she tell me say she wants go watch movies nice one oya spend some quality time with me u never answer me but u wan chop my Money
Girls ehn if u no wise Dem go use u do giveaway

Did d girl force him to give her 20k per month?
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Breidablik:
Women aren't loyal

Why are u blaming d girl?
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
ImaIma1:
Seems he was paying her to stay with him.

Exactly. Contract is ended
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by OkuFaba(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
lexy2014:

on a norms if she get conscience, tlshe wouldn't have done that to him. If na me she do that kine thing, She'll regret ever knowing me
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Chinehz(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Not to worry bro.... whatever goes around comes around... she will be paid back

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Karlifate: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Who told him he was in a relationship?? He was not in any relationship. He was just paying tax to a tax collector. grin undecided

LMAO! grin
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
on a norms if she get conscience, tlshe wouldn't have done that to him. If na me she do that kine thing, She'll regret ever knowing me

U didn't answer the question:

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Who told him he was in a relationship?? He was not in any relationship. He was just paying tax to a tax collector. grin undecided

He was actually giving to "Charity" because am not sure d girl told him to be paying her 20k per week. He wanted to show that he was a big boy
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Karlifate: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
AheadMarket:
JUST FOR THE RECORD THOUGH...

The girl rejecting him doesn't mean that the girl will not be more successful than him in future grin grin grin grin grin grin
it doesn't mean that he will prosper more than her. Its just nature. You can be used and dumped. bear that in mind grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO! grin grin

For people waiting for karma

In some cases, karma ain't shit. Especially when you refuse to use your number 6

Always build insurance around yourself
GBAM!!!
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
lexy2014:

He was actually giving to "Charity" because am not sure d girl told him to be paying her 20k per week. He wanted to show that he was a big boy

Trust me she billed him directly or indirectly. Probably saying she needs money for cream, soap and upkeep or some other ridiculous reason that should be her father’s responsibility. No guy does that without having a backup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.