Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) (54012 Views)

Am Giving My Caucausan Puppy Diamond Dog Food But The Food Is Strong / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Which Domestic Animal Are You Afraid Of The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Oyad4991(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Alsatian dog ofcourse
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Brokeloser: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Op run from that compound if you value your life
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by pek(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
pTomz:
Y'all saying python, I thought pythons swallow anything they kill ni
Yes. But sometimes they vomit it out for some reasons especially when they are full or something.

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
could be poison
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
Leopard in a city where there Is no bush?

He said it a civet looks like a leopard not that a leopard killed it.

3 Likes

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Lion, crocodile or hippopotamus
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
okoroemeka:
quite possibly a civet can easily kill a cat,it looks like a small leopard,moves at night and can climb a skyscraper

Is a civet a domestic animal
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Poisoned or it End in life was yesterday night.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by funshint(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe a poisonous snake. Some snake venom are very lethal that the skin will start decomposing in no time.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys

Snake and it means that snakes gets into your compound if you have bushes around you

It's only snake that can handle cevert
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Germi9: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Okay. Two things,a snake or it was gang beaten by it fellows. i have seen where some group of cats beat the hell outta a rebel cat to almost death at the dead of the night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Maybe nah Dem lala guys visit am....
If u know, u know
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Nanavati(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=id4sho post=106092095] sad
Rottweiler[/quote

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
This doesn't look like a cat Sha!
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Parachoko: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys
It was likely swallowed and vomited by a Phyton. Try to search within your environment, there might be a Phyton around.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Snake it is
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
okoroemeka:
quite possibly a civet can easily kill a cat,it looks like a small leopard,moves at night and can climb a skyscraper
Don't exaggerate, a leopard can climb trees with ease But climbing skyscrapers is a different ball game.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Cool85: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Hot water
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by wale0911: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe poison. Can't rule that out.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by SweetVibe: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Purely done by python. It look like something that was vomited
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by room089: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
A raccoon or coyote killed your pet!
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
hopexter:

Is a civet a domestic animal

Leave that drunk man alone jaree

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by philus66(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
I don't think this is a cat,it looks like a wizzle, what could be responsible for it's death? Maybe it was struggling with it's life ??
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by SIRRITE: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
PROVES WOMEN CAN BE DOMESTICALLY IN NATURE.
1. THEY STAY WITH MEN
2. THEY CAN KILL ANYTHING
3. THEY CAN BE LOVE AND PET AND PETS
4. ADD URS GUYS grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by KingAzari: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys

Woman
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2021
another cat
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
YOU'RE A FOOL
You remember Chidinma Ojuckwu?

She can kill you anytime anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
drake2:

Lol.
The questioner asked which domestic Animal could have done it?; others are suggesting non domestic suspects.

To me, your answer makes a great sense ooh!

Hahahahahaha....
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
This one was not killed by a domestic animal oo shocked
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Bros what killed that cat is python and a very big one for that matter, look closely he probably tried to swallow the cat but couldn't, I might be wrong though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.