Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) (54007 Views)

Am Giving My Caucausan Puppy Diamond Dog Food But The Food Is Strong / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Which Domestic Animal Are You Afraid Of The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by nairamaniac: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op. This is as a result of witch craft.

The cat was it's way to a very important meeting when it's rival witches attacked it.

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Twob: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Opistorincos:

Domestic animal. Only a dog can do this. If it's not a dog, then, it's a roaming honey badger.

Dog cannot kill cat.

Also, poisonous snakes cannot kill cats too.

I have onced reared a cat, the cat kill two snakes which was witnessed by me. As for dogs, whenever they come face-to-face with a cat, cats show their angered nature and attack them fiercely. I witnessed this from cats on many occasions. At the end, the dog will either run away or keep it's distance

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
grandstar:

Agreed. What I was pointing out was the snake would have swallowed or eaten the cat and not just abandon it there.
I had seen some documentaries where they regurgitated their meals after swallowing. They do it for some reasons. If they have difficulties swallowing their prey. They still do that to escape predators as the the weight of the prey may probably slow them from escaping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by hansomb: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Go and do autopsy and save us the stress of guessing. For your own security to because what kills that cat can easily kill you too. We in strange times now ooooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by imran90(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Leopard won’t leave is kill behind
mespusinglez:
Leopard in a city where there Is no bush?
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nobody notice that the rain felled the ground looks wet and that is why the cat is wet ,So
The are three things that can kill that cat
A.python
2.Dog
Probably an Human

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by beejaay: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
black grown scorpion
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
Leopard in a city where there Is no bush?
. He said Civet cat not leopard

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
pTomz:
Y'all saying python, I thought pythons swallow anything they kill ni
it doesn't stay in the belle of the python forever you know
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Does it have to be a domestic animal?

The OP clearly doesn't know what did it..

Ova leave Op out of it. This is how you fail. You were Clearly told to state a domestic animal, or wasn’t that the question?
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by ubee(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why the need for the "domestic" in your question? A cat killed in the middle of the night outside and you are narrowing it down to a domestic animal attacker?

A feral cat or dog possibly killed the cat. A feral cat or dog isn't domestic anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Doesn't look like a work of a domestic animal but a dog can kill a cat
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by ubee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na so una go just dey talk wetin you no sabi. A Civet is wholly omnivore, and very timid. A Civet is too big and strong for a cat to attack, and a Civet wouldn't even get in a fight with a cat at all.
A cat and a civet have no business fighting each other and would go their separate ways if their paths cross.

I would have suspected a pack of dogs, but the OP did not report hearing growling sounds of dogs, so I go for two possible scenarios.

1) It was killed in a fight with a cat or several cats
2) It was a rabid cat that finally succumbed to the virus. Rabid cats or dogs when dying could make lots of noise similar to what the OP heard.
okoroemeka:
quite possibly a civet can easily kill a cat,it looks like a small leopard,moves at night and can climb a skyscraper

2 Likes

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
okoroemeka:
quite possibly a civet can easily kill a cat,it looks like a small leopard,moves at night and can climb a skyscraper

Civet is not a domestic animal.

There are several animals that can kill a cat but they're not domestic.
Only domestic animal I know that can kill a cat is dog. Not any kind of breed, but breeds like Pitbull terriers.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Alamkir: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys
Same one that died I my compound and i was wondering what could have killed her. Perhaps she was poisoned
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
A snake?
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Exodora: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
pTomz:
Y'all saying python, I thought pythons swallow anything they kill ni
At times they strangle them and leave .
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Enn214(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
A bigger dog or constricting snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Gfskw: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Me
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
NO ANIMAL WILL KILL IT WITHOUT INJURIES..

SO THE CAT ATE "ZINC PHOSPHIDE" WHICH DESTROYS LIVER.

Since CATS CAN VOMIT TOXIC CONTENT..

THAT STRANGE TONES OF SOUNDS YOU HEARD WAS FROM THE DYING CAT TRYING TO VOMIT OR FIGHT OF THE POISON BUT IT COULDN'T..

COZ IT'S LIVER WAS GONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by saintobing: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
gabon viper venom killed it..

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
I can tell you for free that there's a snake inside that drain hole. Shine your eyes o.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by kelvin21887(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bite from cobra snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Emmahenshaw: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
May be the cat ate poisoned food like ATAPIA-PIA rat. may it's gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys

It looks like it was regurgitated by a python

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Emmahenshaw: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
May be Covid-19
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
temitope27:
so woman don be domestic animal abi

Some na wild animal sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oesophagus99:
NO ANIMAL WILL KILL IT WITHOUT INJURIES..

SO THE CAT ATE "ZINC PHOSPHIDE" WHICH DESTROYS LIVER.

Since CATS CAN VOMIT TOXIC CONTENT..

THAT STRANGE TONES OF SOUNDS YOU HEARD WAS FROM THE DYING CAT TRYING TO VOMIT OR FIGHT OF THE POISON BUT IT COULDN'T..

COZ IT'S LIVER WAS GONE.

Maybe the cat (or whatever it is cos that doesn't look like a pussycat to me) ate a prey poisoned by the phosphide.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think it's the sock away it entered that did the damage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.