Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) (54064 Views)

Am Giving My Caucausan Puppy Diamond Dog Food But The Food Is Strong / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Which Domestic Animal Are You Afraid Of The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Write4me(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
KingDash:
python.. it gotta be, as a zoologist I know this type of shit.

Which Zoo?
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by ATTemi: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is this for sale?
Nanavati:
My BB can kill it
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

Dnt u fink a python wuld hv swallowed it? Except it was regurgitated.
You can see the body of the cat is moist with what I suspect to be digestive fluid .It was probably regurgitated.

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by anyilalaz: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys
Any sign of bite? Cut or bleeding? fracture? if none, perhaps, from a snake venom, perhaps small snake with potent venom to kill the pussy.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys
Op, if the culprit turns out to be Python and what I see closed to the dead cat is a soak away vent that is not covered with net, expect a special long crawling guest inside your house any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
Snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Akharmony: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
it obvious the cat was swallow and regogitated, a reptite must have killed the animal i suspect a pyton.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Clear ur compound nau...we bush everywhere. Na might snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
Leopard in a city where there Is no bush?
He said "looks like" na wa o
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Woman can kill anything..
How many things your mama don kill, oh ye son of a domestic animal undecided
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where did this happen? It's long I eat cat meat. The most cleanest meat I have ever seen.
mespusinglez:

Your views guys

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
My possible culprit could be a python. Thats my thought
python will swallow immediately
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by princewarri1985: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
The culprit here is not a python neither a boa but a poisonious snake like the cobra or black mamba

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
He never said it was a Leopard..
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
It take python days or weeks to fully digest it's meal depending on the size

Agreed. What I was pointing out was the snake would have swallowed or eaten the cat and not just abandon it there.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by enilowo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
God bless you. It appears the phyton swallowed and vomit it before leaving. So my bro you may wanna check well to be sure that a phyton is not paying you a visit at night or leaving in your cieling.
tooth4tooth:
My possible culprit could be a python. Thats my thought
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
hopexter:

Is a civet a domestic animal
Does it have to be a domestic animal?

The OP clearly doesn't know what did it..
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
grandstar:

Agreed. What I was pointing out was the snake would have swallowed or eaten the cat and not just abandon it there.
It might abandon it for a variety of reasons..

Discomfort,to escape from danger etc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by searay(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
A Rottweiler, GSD or Caucasian cann do that
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by djslimprick(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Try and do the autopsy
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by kenx1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
A pitbull
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by promzy555(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Be careful, there is a sneak around ur quarter
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by TenQ: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
Snake sir!
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Peterijeoma(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
i think it may be snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys

It was swallowed and formitted by a snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
See as the body is smooth and slimy. must be a snake that couldn't swallow it eventually
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by byteem: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Venomous snake...fumigate your surrounding fast... get plenty bitter Lola and get rid of junk.. at ur back yard.. make the place neat or burn cameron pepper ..certain it's a snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

But ur environment looks bushy?
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by emmy512: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cat was strangled and vomited,
A python did that
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by byteem: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fantazy:

It was swallowed and formitted by a snake

No from the suuronding it rained or at least there was light shower that's why dead cat is wet.. if swallowed it will be streamlined ... with bones broken to align straight for ease of swallowing.. It's a snake alright but a poisonous one.. they had a fight cat lost

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Skidee: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Woman can kill anything..

Just like your mama wey be woman killed your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.