Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. (28647 Views)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by muller101(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
How many ladies are ready to date broke guys. That should be the question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by cardoctor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
The only thing the nigerian girls love more than anyting is ego...money. If ylu dont have it just getrraaahhhiya
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Connected1: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
siofra:

The truth is bitter and sensitive, no wonder you're so triggered.
For your mind.

I don't argue with women.

It's either I walk away or I will beat you, then when I am done I will make you understand the reality.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Komu1048(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times low self esteem is the murderer.

Such happened to me back then when I was still in school.

But I after realized i worked on it, now I bang p**sy and even get tired embarassed..

Low self esteem can't be underrated, we need to carry out self with boldness
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Drella(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times low self esteem is the murderer.

Such happened to me back then when I was still in school.

But I after realized i worked on it, now I bang p**sy and even get tired embarassed..

Oya tell us how you worked on it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Drella(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Connected1:

For your mind.

I don't argue with women.

It's either I walk away or I will beat you ,then when I am done I will make you understand the reality.

Did you just type that?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by CSTR2: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
So what of guys that are not tall?

Does it mean they are not good looking?
It's not like we earned being tall.

It was fate.

Fortunate enough to be born to tall parents.

Or should every guy start hunting for the best shaped girl in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by AjibleBless(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ikukuudo:
Broke or no broke. I still believe that when you meet Someone that likes you, she won't really look down on you. But funny enough broke guys has the best d*ck grin
hahahahaha
and they feel hammer hard

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by God1000(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:
Why do Nigerian guys always think they were rejected 'cause they're broke.
Why do you have this mentality that your brokeness is your only flaw.
Might be another reason. That's girl you think rejected you cause you're might even be dating someone broker than you.
Sometimes you're not as broke as you think, it's just low self-esteem from comparing yourself with others.

It could be your bad looks, social awkwardness, bad hygiene, shyness and many other things.

Some guys underate the power of being good looking sha. So many girls can be gotten by just being tall and handsome, being rich is just a bonus.
That's the main reason in this part of the world, there are other reasons though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by CSTR2: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mohamizy:
it's simple!! she doesn't find you attractive, people forget that girls are humans too. they are very lustful creatures at best
A short guy like Wizkid would not have gotten chics when he was broke and unknown.

And that is why when a guy makes it, he shouldn't lower his standards..

No pity dating or saying things like " internal beauty".

Go for what your new status deserves. The best chic out there and be unapologetic.

The women won't pity you when you are ugly, short or poor.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Drella(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Connected1:

You are a fool.

Just learn to keep quiet.

In the whole wide world, Nigerian Men protect their women more.

Infact no allow me see you physically talk like this.

I will slap you and I don't care what will happen.

Imagine what all the struggles my dad and other men and even myself go through to make sure our wife and children are safe both at home and far from home.

You will now be saying rubbish. You are just a fool. Fool.

Even on an online forum, you're this toxic.How about offline?

A man shouldn't behave this way.
As a man, ignoring somethings will make you respected.You can't be like this offline and expect your wife to give you respect.No!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Peterosky(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:
Might be another reason. That's girl you think rejected you cause you're might even be dating someone broker than you.
Sometimes you're not as broke as you think, it's just low self-esteem from comparing yourself with others.

It could be your bad looks, social awkwardness, bad hygiene, shyness and many other things.

Some guys underate the power of being good looking sha. So many girls can be gotten by just being tall and handsome, being rich is just a bonus.
.Op are you a learner? why are you talking as if you are 12 years old? 85% of Nigerian girls are coming for your money and nothing else.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by dapolaw(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
You no get money, you wan toast babe? Hello, who you wan impress?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by deavicky(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:

it is because they won't reject some who is not broke in that same manner.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Trustedpronet: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who needs the contribution of a broke guy. Except you have one unique quality if not no one will remember you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by kendological(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:

Story, story.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Mftivi: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Ugly guys ( who are in large percentage) have convinced the whole of Nigeria that girls only care about money. Because they’ve never gotten a girl with their looks, so they hustle like no tomorrow
you will dump a good looking guy for an ugly rich guy without thinking twice. You will argue and deny buy my satisfaction is that you know deep down that it's true grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
hedonido:

Nah, it's not even about feeding them. When they say women and money, it's not merely about giving them raw cash.

This thing called money makes everything soft. It takes money for a man to dress well, or drive a good car or to have a commanding status, or to create comfortable and enjoyable dating experiences, to pay for good hangouts and hotels, to fund the lifestyle that EVERY Nigerian woman rich or poor, craved for.

The concept of money isn't only about sha sending alert to one broke ass bitch. Even the rich girls in Nigeria still wouldn't look at a sweaty, sticky-under-the-sun handsome hunk on an Okada in Lagos traffic. But if they see same cute guy walking casually with simple but fitting tee-shirt and pants in Fraser Suites or Trancorp, or The George or Wheatbaker Hotel's restaurant , they would wink at him flirtatiously. Wetin wan carry broke ass guy go Wheatbaker? So that's it.

Don't listen to these birches. Without money, you're bleeped. I'm talking authoritatively because I conduct these social experiments often for the fun of it. Man with many faces and many circumstances and many eccentricities. I don tey for the game.

Thank you!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Joromi1: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
They might accept your broke ass but they'll definitely cheat on you with a rich nigga
Best comment in the thread. Wish I could like this a thousand times.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Comedian2019: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you're ugly and broke, hustle hard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by seyz91(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
iffa hear being rich is just a bonus there again na slap i go give you

nonsense and post

mtchewwww!
.as far as naija girls is concern, it's either you have money or you don't, there's no such thing as ugly or bad hygiene in their dictionary
bodybuilder:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by emonis88: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just look like mechanic n spend money on Nigerian girl n see if she il not love u, na she go even teach u how to dress fine, as long as money dey.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mftivi:
you will dump a good looking guy for an ugly rich guy without thinking twice. You will argue and deny buy my satisfaction is that you know deep down that it's true grin

Why can’t a handsome guy be well to do? Why do Nigerians think handsome guys can’t have money? Shiit blows my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Mcslize: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's it. You can't be lazy and not doing nothing and expect a lady that values her future to be wasting away with you when there are tons of men out there that might be genuinely interested in her and her dreams.

The question now is how many ladies value their future in this era with the rate of hook up here and there?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Mcslize: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigiyo:
any tips on how to get rid of low self esteem abeg

See ladies as your fellow guys. Start calling ladies bro and watch.

Instead of Jennifer, call her bro, that shit is bleeped up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Lankscole: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:

Some guys underate the power of being good looking sha.

Bad looks, shyness etc can be sorted out once there's money....... A young guy who hasn't settle his basic needs but has to depend on his parents may not even reason girls...
Although a guy doesn't need much to date a girl,, just package yourself, dress well, have a good apartment u're good to go.. but d truth is dat, even d packaging well dat require little money sometimes is not available. Someone like me, when I'm damn broke I reason myself first, I don't reason girls at all except d ones dat come freely..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by femi4: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:

You better face reality
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Most broke negroes have disgusting bad character and bad lifestyle. Can't you see nairaland as an example?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by vickydevoka(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
muller101:
How many ladies are ready to date broke guys. That should be the question.
Exactly. They will rather do ashawo Dan to date a broke guy. That's y we haveany single mum
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by generalwo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Will u reject Davido or wizkid?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by zubimete(f): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
PacAmaru:
Omoh I'm a spec myself what fvckedd me up in my last relationship was bad breathe..I've tried different ways, nothing is working,even seen a dentist sef cry

Someone should come to my rescue pls
Try longrich paste nd mouth spray. Just walk to a pharmacy or their stock kits outlet. That reminds me of my beautiful coursemate.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
No lady wants to be with a broke dude but surely, some ladies will accept you if they see that you ain't lazy and you have chances of becoming successful hopefully soon (most times).

Flawed mentality. Why will she bank on you like a horse in a race. It means you can't be replaced when you fall short of her expectations. Make una no dey give this girl this kyn power. It's toxic asf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.