Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! (43666 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by musiliyukayode(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omicron007:
I have heard about Body Counts before but I did not think it was that serious until I met one girl recently.
She wanted something serious between us but she said she can't date me unless my Body Count is less than 5.

For some who haven't come across the term before.
Simply put, body count is the number of people you have had sex with. It does not matter how intimate the make out was, or how much stuff you have done with someone, if there hasn't been penetration, it does not count as sex in this context.

Body count here refers only to the number of people you have had penetrative sex with.

So my question is this.
Is it necessary to know your partner's body count?
Do you know your Body Count?
The preamble of her querry should have started from her telling you her body counts first ,After which she ask for your own." She who want to come to equity must come with clean hands"
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by musiliyukayode(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A girl with over 300 body count wants a guy with body count less than 5 undecided

What do we call this now
possessiveness.
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by zubimete(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
nokspos:
ask her , local or inter state?
i swear nairaland na fun, i don laugh tire lol. Include internation @ d girl she's nt ready yet. My hubby does narrate df stories for me during bed time like mid nite tales. I like d dif stories

1 Like

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by lilije(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tell her it's 2 na. Stick to the two. Since she's too inquisitive. I guess she doesn't understand the meaning of past
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by geezynoni: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
If I lie nko...how u wan take know?
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Pegi23(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
That's bad..
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Crazydamsel: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm a virgin tho..but tell her na
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jeon:
Take it or leave it...

I have said and made my rules.. Can't flow with misused body...

And I really appreciate the Lord for giving me Libra sign as a star sign cuz we don't take shitz.. ..

#ITLIBRASEASON.

You are a Christian and still dabble in the occult. Or don't you know that astrology is occultic? Stop reading your horoscope, read your Bible instead and confess reading your horoscope as sin to God and repent of it.

https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/astrology-mentioned-bible

For your good. God bless you.
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jeon:

I can't date anyone that own 1 bodycount it's so irritating..
Just be bodycount free...
Virgin you mean...
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by diztantjustice: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omicron007:
I have heard about Body Counts before but I did not think it was that serious until I met one girl recently.
She wanted something serious between us but she said she can't date me unless my Body Count is less than 5.

Simply put, body count is the number of people you have had sex with. It does not matter how intimate the make out was, or how much stuff you have done with someone, if there hasn't been penetration, it does not count as sex in this context.

Body count here refers only to the number of people you have had penetrative sex with.

So my question is this.

Does does oral and anal sex count for penetration as well?
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by shantti(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
I can't date a girl whose body count is not less than 0. I deserve the best
Meanwhile simply tell her that your body count is the differential of the second order integral of (4x²-y⅝)/(-22∆π√x⅜ + ∆y³)+(x⁴+6π) cool cool cool
she won't be able to solve it becos all our 9ja girls know is zee world and big brother naija
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Vinnie2000(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
zubimete:
i swear nairaland na fun, i don laugh tire lol. Include internation @ d girl she's nt ready yet. My hubby does narrate df stories for me during bed time like mid nite tales. I like d dif stories

Small small Laff o.. sad
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by iRepNaija1: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Really?? The way the society is designed, home and abroad...when u are broke, u are worthless

No, sir/madam. No matter where I've gone, it seems that the first criteria for being considered worthless is being black. You are always considered less than when black. The other things are secondary. But we can agree to disagree.
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by sagsi01: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Astrofic interprets cosmic whole to which humanity is inexorably linked. It reminds man that he is bound to the karmic wheel of cause and effect, that he has come into the world with special potential and with destiny as well as certain burdens and travails . Astrofic make use of exceptional Astrological and numerological knowledge to answer the question of WHEN AND HOW? ,by the confused ,delayed and unlucky persons in the areas extremely important to mankind such as :Job/career ,marriage,love, relationships, parenting, leadership, Lifestyle, politics and ambition and business. Astrofic is capable of revealing the nature of a human destiny and the life path of such destiny and how to tread the life path to fulfilment and satisfaction.

CONSULTATION FEE is just N3000.00, 7.29USD.

https:///535531700848252/
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Midas01: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oshey grand custodian of women's bodies.
michigang:
Women are expected to keep their body pure for marriage. Men can do as they like.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Midas01:
Oshey grand custodian of women's bodies.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Cassa93: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

It's not a shade.

Isn't it a fact? Most men generally have no modesty with matters relating to sexuality.

My friend shift
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Judd007: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Body count? Na money I want to de count...
Money counts

1 Like

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Mastercraft(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

I can't date anyone that own 1 bodycount it's so irritating..
Just be bodycount free...

Just Like Me, Sweetheart
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Darkestking: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2023
iRepNaija1:
The issue with this body count thing is that it's a double standard. Generally speaking, it's okay for a guy to have slept with many people. Some of them even have the luxury of forgetting who they've slept with. But women, whose value as a person is seen through how conservative or how promiscuous she is, her looks, body type, level of attractiveness, and how many sêx partners she's had, there is always a need to hide this information to ensure she receives validation from friends, potential love interests, or significant others.

It's not a double standard. Women are free to enforce body count standards too. It's just a case of each gender caring about different things. Women want men to be tall, athletic, earn good money etc while men don't care about these things in women. It's because each gender has different standards for what they want in their partner and it's women's fault for not caring about male body counts.
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Darkestking: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Omicron007:

So my question is this.

She has standards and doesn't want community dick. If you don't meet her standards then just move on. Don't lie to her because there's no benefit to a relationship thays started on a bed of lies. You wouldn't like it if she lied to you about the things that you care about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.