Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Help Settle Our Domestic Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Settle Our Domestic Debate (811 Views)

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by Preciousgirl(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
My husband is Yoruba and I am Akan from Ivory Coast and Ghana.

We had palmwine today from a village we visited and has generated a debate as to which country has the best palm wine in Africa

I think Ghana and he thinks nigeria cheesy

Here in Ghana, the tappers fell the palm tree before they tap the wine, my husby says in Nigeria, they don't fell the tree; they climb it

If you have tasted both, which better?

We are waiting cheesy
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by yuping(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emu oguro is better.
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by ahnie: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Should I use engine oil to fry puff puff or I should use puff puff to fry engine oil?

Pls which is better?

1 Like

Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria palmwine cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by Kennyprince: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria is better.

Even though in some parts of Nigeria too, some people fall the palm tree before tapping but in others they tap it while the tree is still up.

Thereby bringing the best taste out of it, fresh and sweet
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by ImaIma1(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Now I feel like drinking palm wine sad
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by bepositive11: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
You're asking this question on "Nairaland". Of course, Nigeria will win grin
Re: Help Settle Our Domestic Debate by Preciousgirl(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
bepositive11:
You're asking this question on "Nairaland". Of course, Nigeria will win grin

Rigged polls grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? / . / Why Doesn’t Feminism Exist During Wars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.