Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Life As An Albino (my Experience) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life As An Albino (my Experience) (26401 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by JovialJune(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lostchild:
GraciousGod190

There is nothing wrong with albino. The problem is your Nigeria women with their back ward mentality..

No man will look down on his fellow human.

Women are bullies.

The demon of rejection can easily use a woman to attack others

And this one made it a woman thing, alailopolo mashanfani Omo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by JovialJune(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cokahot:
I can't stand who smells,does not use pef or uses an offensive pef like all those cheap pef of 2k,or has mouth and dying odour. I can't stand it,out of 5 ppl walking on the road ,street,3 have stinky body odour. ,i have sat with albino b4 and even had a gist with them. They are normal. Just that some smell

I hope you know you smell really bad to some people too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Cokahot: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Na,I wasn't born with stinky smell,the only place that smells is my mouth and na for when I wake up. I'm not a dirty guy,I buy expensive colonges,I use bodywash to baff,rub moisturiser for face,add lotion for leg. Wear my starched shirts,jeans,sneakers,spray my tommy pef. I get class bro,the least smell u can perceive from me are cigarettes and na when my car ac dey on,e dey circulate round enter my shirt. Stop hating foo l
JovialJune:

I hope you know you smell really bad to some people too.
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by JovialJune(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cokahot:
Na,I wasn't born with stinky smell,the only place that smells is my mouth and na for when I wake up. I'm not a dirty guy,I buy expensive colonies,I use bodywork to baff,rub moisturiser for face,addition for leg. Wear my starched shirts,jeans,sneakers,spray my tommy pef. I get class bro

Your expensive bla bla bla stinks to some people, what is expensive to you, is cheap to some people, so stop hyping yourself.

And it is Colognes oga sir, not the nonsense you typed up there.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by JovialJune(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cokahot:
Na,I wasn't born with stinky smell,the only place that smells is my mouth and na for when I wake up. I'm not a dirty guy,I buy expensive colonges,I use bodywash to baff,rub moisturiser for face,add lotion for leg. Wear my starched shirts,jeans,sneakers,spray my tommy pef. I get class bro,the least smell u can perceive from me are cigarettes and na when my car ac dey on,e dey circulate round enter my shirt. Stop hating foo l

Okay this one is a kid, bye bye.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Cokahot: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don't use cheap phones,my phone does that,once in a while giving and submitting its own suggested word,I knownits from Germany fool
JovialJune:

Your expensive bla bla bla stinks to some people, what is expensive to you, is cheap to some people, so stop hyping yourself.

And oga sir, not the nonsense you typed up there.
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by halogate: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
.. imagine undecided
...in one African countries like that, Albinos and hunchbacks are endangered species..

1 Like

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Iamagoodgirll: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
I haven't come across this, why the discrimination is anything wrong about them

1 Like

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cokahot:
Stop hating yourself foo l,u are only creating problems,go find someone else to mention,I am worth millions, drop your acct details and let me be your donor.
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Cokahot: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Flahyuq:

Gtb

1 Like

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Cokahot post=106229367][/quote]

Werey
Send it na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Cokahot: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Flahyuq:

Werey
Send it na undecided

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
JovialJune:
People avoid albino? These days? I use to think it was back in the day though, not now, well I have an albino colleague and we are all cool with her like others in the office, so don't make it a Nigerian thing when it is individualistic.

Tbvfhhh. Well sha. Na the OP know watin im experience. Both Albinos oh and those Muslim women that cover everything from head to toe, remaining only slit for their eyes, I enter buses with them very very very well. And there is nothing like anyone being uncomfortable or whatever. In fact, I believe the MOST of the stigma they get (that I've not even seen) has been done away with.

3 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Lostchild(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2021
JovialJune:

And this one made it a woman thing, alailopolo mashanfani Omo.

Look at this ewe
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Lostchild(m): 1:03am On Sep 28, 2021
JovialJune:

Your brain is leaking, and that is because you are a lost and rejected child.

Na your mama and papa reject me?

The witches in your family that made you not to have sense, he no go ever beta for them
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by JovialJune(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Tbvfhhh. Well sha. Na the OP know watin im experience. Both Albinos oh and those Muslim women that cover everything from head to toe, remaining only slit for their eyes, I enter buses with them very very very well. And there is nothing like anyone being uncomfortable or whatever. In fact, I believe the MOST of the stigma they get (that I've not even seen) has been done away with.

Exactly what I said, the generalisation was what put me off sincerely, the Op actually made it a Nigerian/black/race thing when himself didn't avoid the albino, talk about condemnation and stereotypes on one's colour.

5 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by izubext007: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ehya such is life bro
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Jerryherd: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Strange world we are in

My friend Dotun is an Albino but doesn't even know of any stigma.. he was born in the UK and only moved back for secondary, Both his parents are from wealthy Ijebu family..

He has more girlfriends, more cars at his disposal, more money at any point in time than all of us yet he isn't proud one bit

7 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by boolet: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na because the albino no posh... I had a crush on an albino law student in my undergraduate days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
First time I would read about people avoiding albinos. I've never witnessed one being treated unjustly. I for say OP dey lie but,,,, never say never.

5 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by viktohmarkz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Me sha would like to have an albino girlfriend grin

I heard their kitten are pinkish red cool

1 Like

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Geeman2006: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
One of my best friends is an albino. Very friendly and cool guy. The only thing different about him is his skin colour, apart from that he is a very correct guy. He is from a well to do family, and the guy Sabi ball onfield and off field. They are human beings like us too, nothing special. You Do anyhow around him, and we treat your F up on his behalf.
Any persons or group that stigmatizes them in this present day just lacks reasoning and exposure.

12 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by surrogatesng: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
One of my girlfriend is an albino,she is fantastic

2 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Switch07(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Blacks are very mean to themselves..after they would be shouting black lives matter..

I was in a Keke with a girl beside me and a mallam wanted to enter she told the mallam to use the front seat..that she can't sit close to him.. I was even shocked and not in the mood to talk.. I should her given her a piece of my mind..

That girl must be an idiot

6 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by H2ho(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by HarryDuce(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Not to disregard your experience, but I feel it's a localised something. I know some people can be major d!cks sometimes by mocking them --their eyes mostly-- but avoiding them and treating them badly is not something that I have noticed in my part of Nigeria. Almost no one bats an eyelid coming across an albino. They're given a cursory glace and forgotten just as quickly like everyone else.

7 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Have lived life for more than 3 decades and I never knew that people see albinos differently to the extent of avoiding them? I just see them as what they are, albino, the way I see fair and dark person.

This life sef.

4 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
illicit:
I don't know that people avoid them tho....

Sounds made up. This is the first time I'm hearing this. Naija is backward but this is unbelievable abeg. Keke driver refusing to stop? Maybe this happened in a very very very thick bush village that somehow has keke and light for the albino to iron his clothes.

Abeg who don f**k albino here? Their t0t0 dey red after all the nacking? I'm asking for a friend o.

3 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by UDUJ(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
GraciousGod190:

Do I have to be one, to feel what I felt.
What i still felt?

I think she got confused because on your topic title you us d : MY EXPERIENCE. So anyone would think the story should be about you.
Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by BePrepared: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cokahot:
I can't stand who smells,does not use pef or uses an offensive pef like all those cheap pef of 2k,or has mouth and dying odour. I can't stand it,out of 5 ppl walking on the road ,street,3 have stinky body odour. ,i have sat with albino b4 and even had a gist with them. They are normal. Just that some smell

U are proud and salty

Seek mercy from God

3 Likes

Re: Life As An Albino (my Experience) by Bloomfrancs5(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sowi undecided

For your logo design, graphic design, vector illustrations, photoshop editing, cartoon portraits(profile pics), video editing, motion graphics animation, and web development, contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1 cool

a. Logo design
b. Vector illustration
c. Cartoon portraits (profile pics)
d. CV design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.