Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman (40540 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by ahnie: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
GaIaticHorde:
kindly edit and remove my quote were I posted my address pls
Okay
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by ahnie: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Done
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by GaIaticHorde: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
ahnie:
Okay
hope you're good?
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by GaIaticHorde: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
ahnie:
Okay
hope you're good?
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by ruffkenny: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Does she seek your opinion before she do anything?
Does she respect u and see u like an authority?
Does she obey u and submit to u or she argues all the time and want u to do her bidding even as u dating her now?
Does she come to you whenever she want to make some decisions to put her through or she is always the boss dictating for u and telling u what to do?
Someone said it up there,u need balance in a relationship,let Ur girl look up to u cos naturally women are dominant and manipulative in nature if u give them the chance..The only way she can love u is when she chase your validation and acceptance and not the other way round and truth be told a choleric girl won't do that cos she feels she got her shit together always..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by Modernizer: 4:35am On Sep 29, 2021
ruffkenny:
Does she seek your opinion before she do anything?
Does she respect u and see u like an authority?
Does she obey u and submit to u or she argues all the time and want u to do her bidding even as u dating her now?
Does she come to you whenever she want to make some decisions to put her through or she is always the boss dictating for u and telling u what to do?
Someone said it up there,u need balance in a relationship,let Ur girl look up to u cos naturally women are dominant and manipulative in nature if u give them the chance..The only way she can love u is when she chase your validation and acceptance and not the other way round and truth be told a choleric girl won't do that cos she feels she got her shit together always..

thanks
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by Pumpumking: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Pegi23:
Wow I'm a choleric.and also a melancholic.. I'm bossy and I also overthink.. I'm not agressive tho..and I get emotional alot..so everyone should stop saying hurtful words towards me.

^^^^Ther u go.
....ok so u a akaholic & melantocrofochokolick... ..correct?....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!!!! ((((wot a shame))))) angry
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by Nothingserious: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Modernizer:
I won't bore you all with a long write up.

I'm ready to settle down, actually I needed to settle down like yesterday. Problem is, I don't make friends easily and hooking up is even tougher. I don't trust easily.

So I'm talking with this girl that checks all my boxes ( quite a rare feat for my high expectations), but for one thing...she is evidently a choleric. I know because I'm one myself.

The hot temper, impetuousness, some bossy-ness, independent mindedness, low empathy, high ambition...all those tell tale choleric features give it away.

Now I know cholerics are advised to get their opposites say phlegmatic for relationship purposes, but I want to ask the house: can I a hot tempered man cope with a hot tempered woman?
Any people with experience on this here?
Can both of us with low empathy really be compatible?

The adverse statistics coming out of marriage these days scares the sh..t out of me. I don't want any of it.

Should I drop this girl? Or can it work?

Sorry oo...it may sound small but that's my own challenge.

Cc newbornmacho, Ahnie, kestolove

Please don’t be scared about marriage.
Do your homework well. know the person you want to marry well. Do it the traditional way it was done those days: family members send teams to help investigate families of your to-be spouse and provide feedback. Don’t do surprise marriage of love-at-first-site.

You cannot get your marriage working all at once. You are hooking up with someone who had spent up to 25 years or more in a certain background that you cannot just wipe off or reset at will and within a year or 2.

You are also coming with your baggage and idiosyncrasies with some acts that your spouse won’t like. It will be hard for any of you to force-change the other to suit their preferences.

This is where love, tolerance, patience, and maturity comes in.

If you believe in God, you can also pray for his guidance to help your decisions and support you when you are weak.

Good marriages exist. So many are enjoying their marriages now. So many will still join tomorrow and enjoy theirs. But don’t think those homes are perfect. They aren’t.

If you know there is something you can’t maintain after wedding, pls don’t start now.

On temperament, see Tim Lahaye’s simple books on Spirit Controlled Temperament. You can do develop yourself that it would be difficult for anyone to predict your temperament and use it against you.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by egobetatoday: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Voltariane:
Is it possible to pair fire with fire and not have destruction? The answer is no. Mr oga what you need to do is pair fire with water. The two will balance each other

U are seeing this issue from the perspective of the fire. Do you think the water will be happy that her only job is quenching fire? Put yourself in the position of the water for once. The reason why there are several divorces today is because men think they need to be hot tempered in the marriage while the woman is calm. I can tell you categorically that you will only succeed in making a naturally calm lady/wife hostile towards you then later you'll begin to say she changed after marriage. Ask couples who have celebrated 50 or 70 years in marriage and they will tell you the secret to a happy marriage is in 3 SIMPLE words- I AM SORRY! Once you do something wrong, whether you are the man or the woman just say those 3 words. There is no magic to a happy marriage. It beats me when men who are obviously mean and evil (like this poster) want a happy marriage. Whether they marry a calm or choleric woman, it will still end up the same way- DIVORCE! It is because women of today won't go through all their parents went through to be called MRS. The only pacifier in marriage is being the right man, which involves apologizing when u have to!
Re: Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Why exactly do you even need to settle down? Knacks?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.