Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42586 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by sinola(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

Any woman that first put this on you, 'I'm hungry, I have not bn paid salary, I have accommodation issue''.... My brother na scam.
Meanwhile, if it was your fellow man that had asked for this assistance, I don't think you'll go this extent.
Guys, leave all these girls, let's help our fellow men with genuine financial issues.. e get why.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Kajaard: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, we t on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to car eh the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense

Correct man cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by lascos912(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Aye mi ooo u be mumu o
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Elidrisy20: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
As you don sabi the area wea she they live, just pay her a visit with 2 chicken, 1 pack of indomie,2 crates of egg, 1 keg of vegetable oil, 2 tubers of yam

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by TearNinja001: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
"collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards."

But you went on to answer her calls and even offered to help. So why are you complaining?

OP sef undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by TearNinja001: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Elidrisy20:
As you don sabi the area wea she they live, just pay her a visit with 2 chicken, 1 pack of indomie,2 crates of egg, 1 keg of vegetable oil, 2 tubers of yam
Swears, make him buy her land, car and aeroplane sef join.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fuckthamods:

And what's wrong in looking for kpekus? Are you a fãg or what?
When you start offering your precious and sweet d*** to a girl that you have not certified fit to be your wife, it’s a slippery slope bro. You lose your value
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by ogundeleai(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow
Wow, what a rational, concise and intelligent comment... This comment brought out emotion in me - Kudos!!
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by jeffsummers(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are a bloody fool serves u right. Am sure there are so many people on nairaland especially guys who have asked for money, u never sent a dime to them. For ur mind them be scam. In the end u were now scammed by a female despite all the signs. She ignored ur calls and out of the blues, she calls u and starts telling u her life problems am sick, am hungry, no tfare bla bla bla. If u had common sense, u would know its a scam. Why u no carry am go do test for hospital so u go know what illness she is suffering from. But becos u had intention of cajoling her for sex later on. Good for you. Bastard. When u were give her d cash, did u tell us? Now u have been scammed u are crying wolf. Idiot. Fvck u. Cheers to the girl

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by arthurwillia(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guyman111:
shape guy chai if i tell you my own eh

Abeg share boss, make we let people know, they can hold their grounds against all these babes no matter how fine they are
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by arthurwillia(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mexyz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Boss you na Oga patapata of all alpha males oo...
so you collect everything wey you buy for her?

I greet you sir grin grin

Brother I collected everything patapata
If I remember, we bought plate of rice, salad, some pastries and one big five alive..

Even the guy that was at the reception couldn’t old his laughter cause we were the only one in the restaurant that morning

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Bamzyriches451: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
I don't know how some guys think
I don't give out my money to all this hoes in the name of helping them cuz they don't Worth it.......
If I see you and like you I'll simply approach you and collect your contact, if you're ready for hookups then you come to my apartment after banging the hell out of your p****y I'll give you transport and promise to make a transfer to you later on which I'm gon block your sorry ass and move to the next available babe.

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin ozo
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
larryjonze:

will you keep quiet, smart is an understatement, men like OP deserve whatever shit gurlz serve as breakfast.
According to the story the gurl did no wrong, she saw a fool n survival is key, nothing personal

What is wrong with what he did? He only helped her, he could have done same for a guy.

For me, blocking him only showed how immature the lady in question is.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

This is one of the reasons we proposed death to all Simps! Disgusting elements!
Swears bro
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MacWin155(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op is a simp, simple and short
.. it's the sexual pleasure he wants to get that's his drive... He can't extend such help, as he gave that banny, to his fellow man, I can bet my balls on it... The odds are if banny sudden calls him, apologises, sweet tongues him, e-rub his shiny empty head, he'll part with his money again...

Indeed, simps are infinite..

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow

Don't treat women anyhow - fvck them, and pay them.

Simple as ABC.

I greet u, legend. ✌

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Doubuzofficial: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Youve been used Boy!!!!
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
That was how one asked me to give her 5k for toiletries. Just like that, we've not even known properly konwn for two weeks you dn dey beg. angry angry Ask your self if your not a thief like this. Please don't feel bad about it, you are a good guy. It's ladies like this that give guys bad orientation on how to be cruel to the female gender its a pity

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by mikywonder(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro u Bleep up walahi
Na so I met dis girl on Facebook
After chatting with her for some time
She think say I be mumu
From she is sick and no one is around to buy her drugs and to her cooking gas got finished
I block am sharp sharp no need to waste time

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

That's what you get for being a simp

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by peter8535: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
AriseNews:
Wow! OP you Fvcked up!
Meanwhile, See 7 Davido crew members and friends that have di£d mysteriously in a span of just five years. The cause of their de@th would shock you! Watch to see how they all Mysteriously di£d.
Click to watch below! �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvjjWECpsC4
crazy dey worry u
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MartinsD12(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Some Girls are unpredictable and ingrates, it's better you know so you don't go putting your expectations on them

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by ifex370(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Demigod22:
LoL, I wonder how you guys behave sometimes. A lady refused to answer your call, nor reply your message, called you out of the blue for financial help, you run to her aid,as per United Nations. If you are so desirous to help, they are people you should have helped, but you ignore those ones and run to help someone that gave you such attitude earlier. And she explored your chivalry, you came here to rant, for us to bash ladies.

Never allow ladies to pussify you, it is insultive. When Jesus said it is finished, He was referring to people like you.

Brosssss... Be calming down na grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Aganju849: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

A lady working in a spa (giving happy endings too, probably). Read: olosho

She made it clear she never gave a fūck about you from the start, but no, you had to act out your role as Captain Save-a-Hoe

You're a total idiot, bro, take this garbage away from here!

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Julius444(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
This lady too dey always form for me. She won't reply to chat or call. Just few days ago, she chat me up saying she's fine. I know it's a trap but I no send her. Our short conversation in the screenshot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by hardon1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Still baffles me how men dey mumu like this. Some one didn't pick ur callat all, reply ur message,

And suddenly she call u and mumu go... Na was sha

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Serves you right. Foolish man. If na ur fellow man, u no go do anything but cos of toto, u lose guard. Useless man
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by VETSURGEON123(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shegiyar yarinya, so now of better person wey need genuine serious help come now, you go still think about this bad egg. Kai this life no balance abeg. May God continue to make her beg for the rest of her life. Amin.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Arizoner: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, went on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to carry the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense

Modified: this na babe wey she say we go go my house go lash me after the stuff. Lol
grin she wan run u street, she no no say street pass street

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Arizoner: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Julius444:
This lady too dey always form for me. She won't reply to chat or call. Just few days ago, she chat me up saying she's fine. I know it's a trap but I no send her. Our short conversation in the screenshot
you just lost the chance of tasting her cookie grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Angelacruz: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
HeOrShe:
Just use another number and text her that you are simply a kind man that loves helping beggars and the less privileged. That u will be willing to assist her next time.

Well, this is to just save ur face because bro u Bleep up shaa
funny...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.