Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42605 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by muller101(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Something you no go do for a guy.

18 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Kondomatic(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
You collected a woman's number and called her afterwards but she didn't pick. You chatted her up but she did not reply.

It's not like you got the number through someone else, she gave it to you herself.

Then she calls one day and asks for help and you rushed to help.

She did not call to apologize for not picking your calls or replying your chats, she called to ask for help and you helped.

Guy be honest with yourself, if you're a woman, would like to have such a foolish man as a friend?

A fool and his money are soon parted

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Bunmhi(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Take heart OP grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by AriseNews: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wow! OP you Fvcked up!
Meanwhile, See 7 Davido crew members and friends that have di£d mysteriously in a span of just five years. The cause of their de@th would shock you! Watch to see how they all Mysteriously di£d.
Click to watch below! �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvjjWECpsC4

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by SenecaTheYonger: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

Na beautiful girl wey throw you format you dey give 3k. You no be better cilent na grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by michlins(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
I won't say you be mumu. She didn't take your calls and the moment she told you she's sick, you rushed as an angel.

I don't know where you guys keep your survival instinct when dealing with women

27 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by faithfull18(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol, some humans are like that. Don't feel bad though, you will always have enough to give.

7 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by femi4: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

You be Maga.....can't you read in-between the lines and see lies up there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Drink Redpill, una no go drink.

The moment you can decide to be very selfish with your money when it comes to women, that's the moment your life changes.

Women hardly appreciate the good you do for them.

Rather spend that money on your family members, fellow guys.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow
You call that help? If he genuinely wanted to help he wont expect anything. This is just a business deal gone bad.

9 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by salesbloo: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
cry cry men everywhere

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by boookworm: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Can't u read the handwriting on the wall? U have been used and dumped

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some ladies are really funny. For her mind now, she is smart.
E no make sense at all.
Na small girl she go be Sha.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

There are people with bad upbringing! It's unfortunate!

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Starboytwo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Now this is heartbreaking, sorry.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by TUANKU(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
If na guy call you with story like that you for post am.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Odunharry(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
You self you Bleep up o..
You acted desperate and she took advantage of you..

Next time don't act like that. It means you can fall like a park of card whenever you sight any beautiful lady.

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by oyejole(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
She will unblock you again when she needs you and you will still pay. Mugu always pay. As you never see girl before. "she was beautiful''.. So no beautiful again?

jaelz:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Jaqenhghar: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
ojmetrix:
there was a country nigeria. helping people now is as putting yourself at risk. gone are the days when everybody are open minded but now every body wants to manipulate his next neighbour. but if she was a guy would you go extra mile to do all does thing mr good samarintan.
A guy doesnt have what he wants nah. Clearly he wanted something in return.
Some peope sef are shameless with their begging attitude. You want nothing to do with the man but you will beg ...

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by carlos1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
I sef wey person block and blank the first time, still fell for her lies and went to play good man and buy her stuffs.

U totally deserve the blocking she gave u again.

That girl na heroine

jaelz:

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by carlos1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
I sef wey person block and blank the first time, still fell for her lies and went to play good man and buy her stuffs.

U totally deserve the blocking she gave u again.

That girl na heroine

U go get sense by force

jaelz:

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Odunharry(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

She has seen that you are desperate and thirsty.
She played a fast one on you..

Atleast you have learnt something.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by kingthreat(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
What some Nigerian women have thought me ehn. Even if they are at the point of going to the otherside, I will lockup. These evil women will not even appreciate you if God used you saved their life. Like one that begged me sometime that her mum is seriously ill and I supported their medical treatment. Fast forward 3 months later, this same opportunistic tramp was ignoring my whatsapp messages like say I dey toast am.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Advancedman(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=jaelz post=106241899]So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.[/quote

You should be killed for breaking the world outstanding fool record.

12 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by pedrilo: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na so.
This type of ladies full abj well well
Heartless and emotionless due to the hardship in d city for those at the bottom of the pyramid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by sylve11: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Good for you. If na man like you, you for help him? angry cool

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by benratigan3(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
brosom:
First bank.

Na ur fellow man dey talk,
Anything bro I no go block u grin.

Fool Lol

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Vinnie2000(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
MASTERMIND04:
Some ladies are really funny. For her mind now, she is smart.

Dats it Oo..

When Dey meet a Hard, Bad Nigga Who Outsmarts, Fcvkk Dem Silly and Give Dem Peanuts,
dey start Crying..

Saying dat 'Men are Terrible'.. undecided

19 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by princewarri1985: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Do you know what? You are a fool and also very stupid and na your type women take dey rub ground and also show pepper, wise up man

11 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by DAMN99: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Comrade you are a good man. But you still messed up sha

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Mbaku(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor
I swear. They won’t help fellow guys but will lavish on girls that don’t like them or can never help them and they’ll still put it on whatsapp for their guys to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Akalia(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Bro you let yourself down by thrusting yourself to her in the first place and even going as far as buying stuff for her. This is a girl you barely know. She just used you and jilted your ass straight up. These bitches ain't loyal, know this and know peace. Now tell me, would you had assisted a fellow niggar in alleged need as you did to that random player of a girl?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.