Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42593 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Odunharry(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor
That guy is desperate and the sharp took advantage.. I like her for that.

Atleast one guy has learnt the hard way

14 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow

He helped her because he was hoping for kpekus

7 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by seanjy4konji: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Never help Nigerian ladies...

They take your help as being a mumu...Might be an agbero that will finish that food,collect that money for weed and goldberg and still dick her down after watching champions league tonight...

Useless girls....Just comot eye...

I only give them only when i remember some nasty things i have done to some in the past...If they have nothing to return for the cas/??Never give them anything...they must work for it as well...or else i LOOK AWAY.

22 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Verysmart101: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
HeOrShe:
Just use another number and text her that you are simply a kind man that loves helping beggars and the less privileged. That u will be willing to assist her next time.

Well, this is to just save ur face because bro u Bleep up shaa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin u be very bad somebody ooo
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Dshocker(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

70yrs old man

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by pansophist(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op never understand life grin

I still appreciate her style. At least you know where she stands. The devil you know is better. The evil one are those that will go behind you to manufacture more sophisticated reason why you should help them financially. And you'll keep sending, they keep laughing at you, and you still think you're helping.

It's not a mistake or stupidity to be used once, but you're stupid if you let it to happen to you again. Lick your wound learn, and move on. Don't complain. That's how real men roll.

22 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Forthe: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

sense u no get.. Women wrapper

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mbaku:

I swear. They won’t help fellow guys but will lavish on girls that don’t like them or can never help them and they’ll still put it on whatsapp for their guys to see.
No mind them
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by chatinent: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin Erigga talk again biko?
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by gambia(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good for you, if na your guy man now , na so so story you go dey tell ham. grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odunharry:

That guy is desperate and the sharp took advantage.. I like her for that.

Atleast one guy has learnt the hard way
Simps will never learn bro. They keep falling for these farm toolz

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by BabbanBura(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

Well said, exactly reason for my apathy to help women especially young ladies!
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by reason1man: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro you didn't genuinely help her, you wanted to collect pussy, and you got played u can send her more money you simp. Or use the money and help your family in the village. Wicked boy
jaelz:

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
You collected a woman's number and called her afterwards but she didn't pick. You chatted her up but she did not reply.

It's not like you got the number through someone else, she gave it to you herself.

Then she calls one day and asks for help and you rushed to help.

She did not call to apologize for not picking your calls or replying your chats, she called to ask for help and you helped.

Guy be honest with yourself, if you're a woman, would like to have such a foolish man as a friend?

A fool and his money are soon parted

Your sense dey overflow guy. I go like to be your friend

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by seanjy4konji: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na mumu deh help nigeria woman...

They never appreciate anything you do...what their parents or uncles cant do for them and they just cant live within their means...

7 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=jaelz post=106241899]So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes
SHE WASN'T LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP.HER GUY TRAVELLED AND HE'S BACK FOR GOOD. Don't doubt or argue this abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by elmagnifico411(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beautiful face with empty stomach. Guys, pls, stay away from 'i never chop' girls. Even if u have bigger plans for them, they will run away. All they see and care about is their stomach.
jaelz:

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by gulfer: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
If a guy requested this help, would you have assisted
I cannot but grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by JohnDazzy: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
She hustled you grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Michaelpsych: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na u Bleep up,can u render such favor to ur fellow man?
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Odunharry(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Simps will never learn bro. They keep falling for these farm toolz
Lol. Helping a lady or guy isn't the issue, but the desperation after several subtle rejections from the lady.

He's trying to play captain save a lady and this one dn hook am..

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
kingthreat:
What some Nigerian women have thought me ehn. Even if they are at the point of going to the otherside, I will lockup. These evil women will not even appreciate you if God used you saved their life. Like one that begged me sometime that her mum is seriously ill and I supported their medical treatment. Fast forward 3 months later, this same opportunistic tramp was ignoring my whatsapp messages like say I dey toast am.
Why you dey send am WhatsApp message. No be kpekus you dey find?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Newboss(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Once I notice unseriousness from any girl, I delete her number. She call me again, the conversation go start with, "let's fûck first. If you don't want it, don't ever call me again".

No time for simping.

20 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by pennywys(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are a simp simple

You mean a lady who has not responded to ur calls nor chats all of a sudden call you to inform you she is broke and needed help and you foolishly swung into action immediately?

Abi u been wan fuccck, oya go fuccck naaa

That teach you a lesson

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin

Op no vex make i laugh your stupidity small grin grin
The girl been think say you be real guy man but you fall her hand big time.. as a real guy man you suppose bond well with that Banny, bang the hell out of that fucking kpekus and the banny go believe you die but as a simp wey you be you fall her hand.. you dey form mr nice guy abi..?

Kpekus you no bang.. your time plus your money all gone and you expect us to clap for you abi..?

If you know wetin good for you now just get out from here now before thunder go fire your stupidity.. EWU CHINA

10 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Fahdiga(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Bro pls I'm sick can you lend me only 2k?

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Giddiebabalaw(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
If na your fellow guy ask you for help now you go declined him. She dey expect say she go cash out big time for your head and as u come give her wetin she no expect, na to move look for another client be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
She just revenged for all the guys that have been dealing with her kpekus
Sorry bro
E good
Mk u get sense small

7 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Put your money into good use
Man

You should have used the money
Enroll into English class

Your mastery of the English language need some brushing up

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by advanceDNA: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is there a Nigerian man that does not have a tale of a woman or women begging him for money??

I don't get ...are all girls just greedy...or feel it's their right to collect money from any man that says "hello."

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:

And these type of women plenty nowadays...

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Be sincere, if it was your fellow man, would you help in the same way? Be sincere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.