Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42603 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by TWLifestyle: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
You people really need to get over yourselves . I gave a guy a whole bike , gave him a job , bought him a phone , employed his daughter yet he still bleeped up. Abegi . Women help men everyday you don't see us coming to cry about nonsense . You people have big mouths and love to moan and bytch about everything. Just so tiring ..
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by SavageResponse(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

Try not to appear so desperate next time you're chasing a girl!

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by yahmohy27: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
xpressionx:
That's how they keep blocking the way for people that need genuine help.
That's why I hardly give money to people these days cos you dont know who is genuine again.

Before I render any help now,I check my spirit,if there is any resistance I back out.
Correct and again help for the sake of God, and you will be ok by whatever it resulted to
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E shock you!
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by ibtommy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=106242104]Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp[/quoth

Na opportunist him be na. Him wan 'drill'. Thief!!! grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by spiceadole: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Drink Redpill, una no go drink.

The moment you can decide to be very selfish with your money when it comes to women, that's the moment your life changes.

Women hardly appreciate the good you do for them.

Rather spend that money on your family members, fellow guys.

Can he fvck his family members and fellow guys?
He did what he did cos he thought finally, the kpekus he has been chasing will finally be opened for him

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Angrygoat: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
That devil na like,abeg na real abi na movie set. Wetin be this na.
Lucaski:
grin grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by olaniyilukman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
You are mumu I swear, so many people are crying of hunger daily on nairaland, you don't help them but you choose to help a good for nothing woman..

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Angrygoat: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na only 3 girls don do me this kind nonsense,one say she dey on period,other one say she go sleep for sitting rooms ingrate my dick hard in the room, third one no even show up,got credited and ran away. They are all ungrateful leaches and usually end up dead and killed by ritualists later on. You knowhow skull mining now pays higher than dollar. Westside

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Ofadaman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bloody simps... You'd never learn.

If na your guy call you say he's down and need money, you'd think he wants to scam you. But see how this girl took you for a ride, I'm sure she's eating those provisions with redpilled guy who's a real man after rounds of Bleep..

Look at the number of relationship posts on naira land front page, 80% are about simps crying of heart break., Women have become smarter , guys have become simps because they don't want to redpill.

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Drsnives(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
faithfull18:
Lol, some humans are like that. Don't feel bad though, you will always have enough to give.
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Angrygoat: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
When I keep playing around with a girl and she'll keeps complaining about I don't have money. Om what u wanna use money to do sef, stories,I have bills to pay,I wanna do my hair,change my phone,provisions,etc,living a fools paradise. Common sense suppose tell u say na okpo u wan dey date so. Still u rush,pay like white and still u no bang am. Chai imagine getting free let's say 7 and 10k,free provisions, u go feel like say mugu just newly arrive. Shez an ungrateful glutton . Whenever u catch her or she comes or should I say mistakenly unblocks and calls back,don't front foo l. Let her come to your place, don't offer her anything big,give her garri wit groundnut milk and sugar to hold belle,. Then from there,pls do B2B to her. That is bang her,blow her(sex)her to bleed. Once u see blood,pls stop. U have tried and her pekus is overheating

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by J2381: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Don't fret. She believe she's smart. That's how many of them behave. That's the one who are low budget and have absolutely nothing to offer a man other than their vaginas.

Just relax bro. She'll come back asking for assistance again. You've already shown her you're able in your own little capacity, so when she comes, be sure to do to her, what she did to you.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Belawy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
The other day,a lady care about us and asked how we have bn surviving. He is one of the reasons why niggars still find it so difficult to survive
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

If you try to be smart with a kind hearted person, nah you lose.

So please free her. She is only acting foolish.

Maybe the gurl won't smell heaven, i dunno buh the only foolish soul here is OP, a gurlz that ignores your calls n text for more than a week suddenly called you, not to apologize buh to seek for assistance, to any man that values n knows is worth is that not an insult .
she even gave OP a public location to bring the stuff not her home address ... only a foolish man would ignore all that red flag.
like you said lets free the gurlz, she only make use of an open opportunity

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by iTearHerToto: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by TEYA: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because of the actions of one individual, albeit female, you are quick to damn all women? undecided
where did he mention "all women"?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Rastaramsey(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
If to say I fi see you now enh, I for give you a hard knock on ur empty blank skull.....
If to say u wise, as she bin call you sy she sick, u for invite her nack her 3 rounds give her the money..... Then u no say everything don settle.... Trade by barter
Talking from experience.....

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by joe120120(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

You never know with women try another lock boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
spiceadole:

Can he fvck his family members and fellow guys?
He did what he did cos he thought finally, the kpekus he has been chasing will finally be opened for him

He who controls his sexual urge has gained the world.
undecided

Your family or fellow guys would stand by you when things go rosy. grin
Until you understand that an average woman is inherently selfish, that is the moment you've solved half your problems.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Belawy:
The other day,a lady care about us and asked how we have bn surviving. He is one of the reasons why niggars still find it so difficult to survive
I swear bro
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Enyimbamercedes: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
I will attempt to explain

When she collected your number in the spa, she saved you as "prospective mugu 23". Due to your persistent calling she decided to elevate you to "confirmed mugu" and tested you. However, your performance by dropping 3k made her send you to " broke ass n**ga" and used you as a block in her construction site.

Lesson: when you are ignored, pay back the compliment

9 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by jameel6: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
I know most guys here will say you were played but don't worry. You are good man, and don't stop being good okay. I was betrayed by many ladies but today it seems God is paying me back with a very caring and loving woman. Continue to be good okay

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by mightyokwy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Dear op, I won't condemn you like others have done. We now live in a society where good people are considered fools while toxic and rude people are celebrated. She taught she is smart but she just lost a kind hearted friend. The unfortunate thing is that she has blocked an opportunity for genuine people who may need your help in the future. Just move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Davash222(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
This is one of the reasons we proposed death to all Simps! Disgusting elements!

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by FROGMAN101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
TWLifestyle:
You people really need to get over yourselves . I gave a guy a whole bike , gave him a job , bought him a phone , employed his daughter yet he still bleeped up. Abegi . Women help men everyday you don't see us coming to cry about nonsense . You people have big mouths and love to moan and bytch about everything. Just so tiring ..

HAHA my nigga grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by aktolly54(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
okoroemeka:
haahaaaa,how do we know you are a man,same experience I nearly had from a girl after 2 weeks incommunicado she called that she needs money,needs this,needs that.i have never called any woman a gold digger but I called the girl an unrepentant gold digger,she was quite a pretty girl but I didn't let my emotions control me,after telling her my mind and calling her a gold digger several times I cut the call,she started begging on WhatsApp I simply have to block her.
why not offer her FWB and you help her then fuc.k that puss.y , those babes need help too but just make sure you fuc.k the puss.y before you help them
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by stevenosa(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
First, report her to your girl friend, then go and make trouble with her at her place of work. She must be dealt with.

jaelz:

Fast a forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by esiri4jesu(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

I hope you have gotten the message.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by logan2(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

jaelz you are a fool get out. Your balls are useless, you even have shame to write this out... Go back home and narrate this to your mother and father and see what they have to say.. Idiot

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by logan2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, we t on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to car eh the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense
thank you for cheering me up jare, this ops post nauseated me,

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by cmecproblem(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol...she has a serious boyfriend but needs friends with benefits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.