Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (34985 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Tonnyray: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Churches should even start demanding DNA tests before involving themselves in child dedication the way things are going in our society.
The current cost is the only deterrent I foresee.

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Glycosunde: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Some women genuinely do not know. On this group I told you about, a friend of a woman that almost fell victim was the one who exposed one of the clinics and got the staff there arrested.

Her friend had believed she was pregnant and the pregnancy is hiding and scan cannot see it. Even the husband believed it. So the friend asked her for the address of the clinic so she could research about them.

Immediately she got there, the doctor asked her when last she was her period, she lied to them that she hadn't seen it in a month, they took her to their scan room and told her she was pregnant and told her the same lies that they told her friend. Fortunately, she recorded the conversation.

That's was how she went to play it for her friend o. They went to three different hospital where they were told she wasn't pregnant. That was how it cleared from their eyes.

Well in that case d said woman will have no fear of DNA since d child won't have hers too and they can go back to the clinic where she gave birth and ask questions. But if the child and the mother have same DNA but not with the father, then she will be quilty of paternity fraud

Sighs......... Drops pen

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Tonnyray: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
Modified: To you fools that can’t make use of your cognitive ability to deduce sarcasm in a write up.
Didn't I warn you guys? grin

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by GetMeRight: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2021
prophetfire:
. The woman is really useless.
Is this another one of your moniker, seniorharvester?
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Banter1(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2021
They should also consider the emotional health of their husband and kids before opening her resevour Va.......Gi.......Nas outside their marriage to the public and community preeeeek.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by iamtardey: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Guys please as for me I support DNA test as early as possible please.... e get why o abeg. Look mama born me well finish she die, person wey dem say na papa remarried say no be him, now who born me? Nobody. Please save your children all this pain please.... I swear I think about this everyday o, you have no idea.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by enambobo(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Pyhonist:

Meaning if the DNA result does not cohere with the wife’s blood too, it’s either the child is from a baby factory or exchanged at birth.

This is more than a case of infidelities….men should reason properly when presented with a negative result o…strong matter!
Forget that thing, he can always take his wife's sample along just to be sure. You don't need much to do a DNA test. Just a little strand of hair from the woman is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2021
She must be crazy, it seems all these hoes are just afraid of this DNA test oh, especially the guilty ones, well. what should be done, will definitely be done. no one can stop it.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by tarimax: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Chaii........ grin angry grin grin dia..ris fire on d mountain
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by TheMostComplex1: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

You're absolutely right in mostly your narrative but saying some women & not including men & their families that frustrate this women is not good.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

You're absolutely right in mostly your narrative but saying some women & not including men & their families that frustrate this women is not good.

Toh. All na desperation na.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cryptotech: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Warricity:
There are genuine cases of babies being accidentally swapped at birth. But however what will be the end result in a case where the DNA doesn't match. Apparently that will do more harm than Good.
All those ignorant girls or guys that always say babies may be swap at birth are ignorant of scientific process, majority of Nigerian are ignorant of scientific discussed, even social discussed they exhibit foolishness not to talk of scientific discussion, how many scientist did you have around you? Not to talk of even how many fully educated Nigerians exist.

If babies are swap at birth, the DNA will reveal that the baby does not belong to both the husband and wife, and the woman face is safe here.. both husband and wife will look for the owner of the baby, and they will conduct further investigation on the hospital where the baby is given birth to to detect or find the baby which was swap and further DNA will be carried out to determine the parents of the baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2021
UncleJudax:

cap

No Cap o. Research it and see. Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and hear stories.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by dominique(f): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2021
larryjonze:

So far, have you seen anyone come out to discredit a DNA report conducted with a substitute report, besides most people that opt for DNA run most than one test @least by two labs.
There is no point worrying our heads about fake reports when none seems to be a reference, those labs know client will always contest and have a re-run in another lab. so whatever the motive, to these labs is it worth losing their license

How many people can afford to cough out money for confirmatory tests or 2nd opinions? We're in a country where there's little or no regulation in almost every sector and malpractices will always happen.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by pixey(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

I am actually being sarcastic, I can go on and on myself, pointing out all that's wrong
There are matters that is too sensitive to play sarcasm or you will just make a fool of yourself.Peace.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Ikupae angry
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by pixey(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right. grin grin grin

Paternity tests are fake!

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

These women are innocent, why cause them pains?

caveAdullam

Women are very weak vessel, always be there for them in their thin and thick time nobody is perfect.

Even if the child is not yours so far she gives it to you shows she loves and upgraded you to a Father position so, cater for the child and don’t run away from your responsibilities as a man..

Modified: To you fools that can’t make use of your cognitive ability to deduce sarcasm in a write up.
I am sorry to say this.You are the only fool here.There are some matters that is too sensitive to play sarcasm.Just admit that you made a fool out of yourself.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Dizzyyish: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Glycosunde:

Well in that case d said woman will have no fear of DNA since d child won't have hers too and they can go back to the clinic where she gave birth and ask questions. But if the child and the mother have same DNA but not with the father, then she will be quilty of paternity fraud

Sighs......... Drops pen

That's actually a really good point. It's like most females here are just rationalising..
If it were a thread about a man's F'up, you'll see more women here commenting with moxie.
"Nigerian women have suffered oo." but you won't see the male variation of that comment here from a woman---solipsistic and egocentric---like a child, they put their needs first before others, or in this case, their 'mental health' before men's, defending their fellow children near oblivious to accountability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by iceybux(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Lie kill you there!! How did u know all this... excuse of the century... Na dem be this...

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Akinbahm(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Tonnyray:
Didn't I warn you guys? grin

My brother, no mind me nah PSG win overwhelm me nah e I decide to catch cruise small...

How’s ministry boss?

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cyrilamx(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Alot of women will end up in hell when their time reach
Esp those ones who take the secret of their paternity fraud to the grave as well as those who helped them devise such evil plans. Men are too simpish. Wen u discover such fraud, send the woman to God to answer for her evil.

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Tonnyray: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
My brother, no mind me nah PSG win overwhelm me nah e I decide to catch cruise small...
How’s ministry boss?
I dey my brother. The whole of nairaland na cruise for me as well.
Wahala for who carry online issues for head. grin
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Paulo3ree(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2021
E vee E
Rough riders
Say what
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cyrilamx(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2021
mrkings84:
That's one fucking thing I can't do, DNA.
Why ruin my happiness and that of my wife and child.

Even if no be me get the child, so be it
Amen to ur prayer. I guess you did it to another man hence you not bothered being done to you. Well since u said even if no be u get am so be it, may such revelations come to pass in ur old age, Amen.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by MrColdsweat: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Any woman who gives her husband another man's seed to raise, should be beheaded.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by knowhowk: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
U mean it ,What an Evil world .U cut someone leg with a sharp knife ,U did not consider d pains and emotions and u want d person You cut his leg to consider the emotions of the evil man when he needs to retaliate ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Walkee: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
No responsible man will take this your words serious...am only concerned about woman who had there babies swayed at the hospital by fraudulent nurses n midwives. .....how wil they cope ?

Men stay in the Labour room with your wife or have someone stay in for you!
that has to be the rarest of rarity except maybe it's CS. I've been to the Labour ward multiple times your wife's mother or sister or someone close is always a few steps away and once the woman gives birth the females are allowed inside they don't take the babies somewhere and leave them there which could result to confusion. They bathe it, and return it back to the mother. I don't understand all these baby swapping stories

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by MrColdsweat: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2021
iamtardey:
Guys please as for me I support DNA test as early as possible please.... e get why o abeg. Look mama born me well finish she die, person wey dem say na papa remarried say no be him, now who born me? Nobody. Please save your children all this pain please.... I swear I think about this everyday o, you have no idea.

Sorry bro...
Be strong and make sure your future kids never pass through the same mess.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by UncleJudax(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

No Cap o. Research it and see. Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and hear stories.
this an awfully long, tedious and inconceivable process, just to fake pragnancy.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Tonnyray: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Alot of women will end up in hell when their time reach
Ecclesiastes 7:28
While I was still searching but not finding— I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by MrColdsweat: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Walkee:
that has to be the rarest of rarity except maybe it's CS. I've been to the Labour ward multiple times your wife's mother or sister or someone close is always a few steps away and once the woman gives birth the females are allowed inside they don't take the babies somewhere and leave them there which could result to confusion. They bathe it, and return it back to the mother. I don't understand all these baby swapping stories

Baby swap is one of their many lies to justify wickedness.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Xfemt(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2021
DNA testing kills faster than HIV/AIDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.