Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (34983 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cyrilamx(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:
I don't care about the mental health of a woman who passes another man's child to her husband, what I'm concerned about is how authentic are these DNA labs popping out everywhere. Some of these labs are quacks labs dishing out false results so as to get sensational headlines. Some Nigerians derive joy in spreading falsehood even if it's at the expense of lives and families. Look at that one that was happily disclosing that 60% of the paternity tests carried negative results. Such person is capable of publishing fake test results so he can continue to have something to gloat about. I hope regulatory agencies are closely monitoring all these labs
Are you a geneticist? Dr. Abiodun Salami only gave proof that 60% of DNA test carried out in their facilities proved that the kids are not fathered by their supposed father's. He didn't say "60% of paternity tests" which means done anywhere else. Well it seems you don't know that research has proven that Nigeria is the home to 2nd highest cases of paternity frauds. Many Nigerian women are very promiscuous... They pretend alots this is due to fact they can conceal their cheating lives effectively than men.

https://www.thisdaylive.com › why-...
– 'Why Paternity Fraud in Nigeria is Second Highest Globally ...
8 Nov 2018 — It is no longer news that paternity fraud in Nigeria is the second highest in the world with three out of 10

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by iamtardey: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Don't be sorry for me na my parents mess up, not you.
MrColdsweat:

Sorry bro...
Be strong and make sure your future kids never pass through the same mess.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Erastuslove: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
The best way to threaten a NAGGNG WIFE IS APPLY FOR DNA TEST grin
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cyrilamx(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2021
venabili:

1. If i do a DNA test and it comes out as a negative( no match) then the next step is to rule out the switching by testing the mother too.

2. If the DNA of the mum does not match, then the hospital where birth occured will be visited especially the medical personnel in charge that day.

3. If the DNA matches the mum, then a second test will be carried out outside my state in another reputable lab before any conclusion can be reached. If the results are the same.......

Of course i assume that you have a bit of cash thats why you are going the DNA route. Poor man no dey do DNA.
The the poor have to resort to spiritual/traditional DNA testing na.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Dizzyyish: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2021
For the people concerned with women criticizing the initiative, here's an earlier comment of mine:

People 'project' a lot. When person A sees or hears about person B doing something ignominious or immoral (e.g. cheating, physical abuse, manipulation, being provocative/promiscuous, entitled, etc.) and starts defending them, they very likely aren't doing so because "they just like defending nonsense".

Person A 'associates' themselves mentally with person B because if both persons were switched, they (person A) would most likely do the same thing.
So if person A criticises person B, they would be (subconsciously) giving themselves a psychological narrative that goes against themselves, and would have to acknowledge that they themselves possess the same immoral behaviour so person A will justify and rationalise the action(s)/behaviour of person B (often resorting to 'strawman' arguments which sometimes start with "So you're saying.."/ "So you're trying to say that.."/ "So what are you trying to say? That.." then proceeds to 'strawman' OR ad hominems/shame tactics) rather than hold them accountable in spite of how irrational they may sound in the process.

"Birds of the same feather, something something.."

This is important to know because what people 'read' in a situation, often says more about who they are than who the person in the situation being perceived are.

This DNA promo should be shared across naija social media, to make more men aware and hopefully to also gather men to protect that DNA Lab and it's staff online from the (inevitable) shame mob.
"Evil spreads when the righteous keeps quiet"

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by tipsieoladj(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021
This woman has no point.. its simple.. if u insist the child was swapped during birth then d DNA test between the mother and child will reveal the truth.. abi how d mother's DNA wan match pikin wey no b her own?

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Prettychild(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542334589478875&id=100011070468754&sfnsn=scwspwa
Lol! The lady isn’t feeling fine. When you were imposing another man’s child on your hubby, you never remembered his mental and emotional health? Mtcheew! I said it, 98% of humans can’t take what they dish out to others

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by ImaIma1(f): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2021
This one is not ok.

Did the women consider the husband's mental health when she was cheating and passing another man's child as his own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Really,i don't believe this
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Monday60655(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Look at how she is shinning teeth, thinking that she make any since. Why don't you consider the emotional health of your unborn child and that of your dear husband before jumping from one man to another.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cedricksly: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
sad
Imagine the nonsense this one is saying. Why does a clear conscience that hasn't cheated on her husband fear any accusation.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by bdon123(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=106271600]She's right. And nobody is above mistake and besides, the baby can be swapped in hospital. We need to check very before we take actions

Remember ye not the formal thing neither consider the things of the past.

SENIORWRITER Stil wonder why u take it too personal[/quo
Oga let me tell u something,u see....thunder ⚡ fire ....Ogun kii u there
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2021
iceybux:

Lie kill you there!! How did u know all this... excuse of the century... Na dem be this...

Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and educate yourself.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Dizzyyish: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Your comment doesn't have any merit, reason nor validity for being in this thread because:

1.) Let's assume this "cryptic pregnancy" scam was true, how many men out of 10 would be taking care of a "cryptic scam" child? Is it up to 5 out of 10 men? Incredibly unlikely.
With a paternity fraud rate of 30% in Nigeria, what's the percentage of cryptic preg. scams in that rate? Hence the need for a DNA Test still stands.

2.) If the above point is the case then the child also wouldn't have the mother's DNA so the DNA test is actually good for both the man and woman because they'll know the child isn't theirs (unless you want to resort to the "They called you DADDY first" or "They're still your child" argument).

3.) Cryptic scam or no, why should the man take care of a child that isn't his blood? Did he get married to adopt someone else's child?

4.) This cryptic pregnancy (scam) sef, na always "I heard" or "I know someone that..", is it not a well known fact that unfaithful women would justify and rationalise anything most of the time to hide the truth. If na crypto pregnancy refer to No. 2, test both the man and woman.

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:

How many people can afford to cough out money for confirmatory tests or 2nd opinions? We're in a country where there's little or no regulation in almost every sector and malpractices will always happen.

its a simple arithmetic, anyone bouyant enough to opt for a dna test, money to re runn a confirmation won't definitely be a problem that is why its done by the rich.
I am sure there are regulatory bodies for every institution, there inefficiencies shouldnt be mistaken for absence, DNA is subtly for the rich and whatever concerns the rich all hands must be on deck, so i ask again of what benefit is malpractice to the lab, will a man bribe a DNA lab to falsify paternity to a child he already accepted as his own.
Do you even know why DNA should be done behind a woman's back, cos thats the surest wat to avoid malpractice smiley

when malpractice evidences start brewing up online maybe then we all can switch to worry
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2021
If I'm her husband, I will test all our children because this one dey sound desperate and be like who community dey chop.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2021
I keep hearing of baby swapping at hospitals.
Even if that has become a norm, are we all dumb enough to not prevent such from happening to our family and even children (for the married).

I hear the nurses do take the baby away after birth and prevent anyone from following them. And sometimes, they bring a dead baby back when the mother is sleeping and they must have told the families to excuse and wait at reception. Same with gender swap.
Such nonsense!

We accept negative norms like we never have choices nor rights.

For me, I'll sign an undertaking with the hospital to always allow the family access to my wife and child (or babies) during and after delivery. The child will never leave my sight.

By the way, I use a small private and reputable hospital with speciality in maternity.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Justbehave(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2021
It's funny seeing lots of guys here shouting and crucifying the woman as if they don't know that 95% of women of this generation are all cheats.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:
I don't care about the mental health of a woman who passes another man's child to her husband, what I'm concerned about is how authentic are these DNA labs popping out everywhere. Some of these labs are quacks labs dishing out false results so as to get sensational headlines. Some Nigerians derive joy in spreading falsehood even if it's at the expense of lives and families. Look at that one that was happily disclosing that 60% of the paternity tests carried negative results. Such person is capable of publishing fake test results so he can continue to have something to gloat about. I hope regulatory agencies are closely monitoring all these labs

60% is actually a decent figure. Those visiting these labs already have their reasons/suspicions. A random person wouldn't just visit these labs in the first place without some elements and cases of unfaithfulness. So yes, 60% is decent.

By the way, Nigeria has some of the highest cases of paternity fraud in the world. Only second to Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by 21savages: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Mistake you say.
obembet:
She's right. And nobody is above mistake and besides, the baby can be swapped in hospital. We need to check very before we take actions

SENIORWRITER Stil wonder why u take it too personal
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Kajaard: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Oga, educate yourself. That's why I put up what I put up there.

I'm sure you've never heard of it before.

What's my business with the lady's claim. And did I in may way go against the DNA thing?

Make your head correct o.

Lol cheesy

I just had to do a search on it now.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Kajaard: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
It's funny seeing lots of guys here shouting and crucifying the woman as if they don't know that 95% of women of this generation are all cheats.

It's up to 95% now?

The last time I checked it was hovering in the 80 to 85 % range cheesy
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Codes151(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
cry
They have arrived with their emotional blackmail, always playing the victim card
I swear.
Jousting talking.
It's like these gender no Dey reason is at all.

Imagine the self centered speech she wrote.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Justbehave(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Kajaard:

It's up to 95% now?

The last time I checked it was hovering in the 80 to 85 % range cheesy
If you like accept,if you no like,no accept.Until that lady you trust with all your life ask you this question one day. WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by suffering: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Clean consciences fear no accusation. She should think up a proper excuse next time.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by charleoj(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
E be like say this woman is high on cheap drugs. So she want make the population of illegitimate children to increase in Nigeria.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Justbehave(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
charleoj:
E be like say this woman is high on cheap drugs. So she want make the population of illegitimate children to increase in Nigeria.
She is not high on any drug. Women of this generation are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by chatinent: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Judas should have sold some people sha.

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by mrkings84(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
cyrilamx:
Amen to ur prayer. I guess you did it to another man hence you not bothered being done to you. Well since u said even if no be u get am so be it, may such revelations come to pass in ur old age, Amen.

Have every good thing u ever wished and prayed for yourself come to pass?

If no, then why do u think your evil prayer got someone else will come to pass?
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:
She's right. And nobody is above mistake and besides, the baby can be swapped in hospital. We need to check very before we take actions

SENIORWRITER Stil wonder why u take it too personal
Rubbish!

The baby was swapped and yet he has the mother’s DNA?

ONLY that of the father got SWAPPED?

Arrant nonsense!! angry
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dizzyyish:

Your comment doesn't have any merit, reason nor validity for being in this thread because:

1.) Let's assume this "cryptic pregnancy" scam was true, how many men out of 10 would be taking care of a "cryptic scam" child? Is it up to 5 out of 10 men? Incredibly unlikely.
With a paternity fraud rate of 30% in Nigeria, what's the percentage of cryptic preg. scams in that rate? Hence the need for a DNA Test still stands.

2.) If the above point is the case then the child also wouldn't have the mother's DNA so the DNA test is actually good for both the man and woman because they'll know the child isn't theirs (unless you want to resort to the "They called you DADDY first" or "They're still your child" argument).

3.) Cryptic scam or no, why should the man take care of a child that isn't his blood? Did he get married to adopt someone else's child?

4.) This cryptic pregnancy (scam) sef, na always "I heard" or "I know someone that..", is it not a well known fact that unfaithful women would justify and rationalise anything most of the time to hide the truth. If na crypto pregnancy refer to No. 2, test both the man and woman.

Just do your research on it. A lot of women and couples are falling for the scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.