Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28115 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by WibusJaga: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

See them

Set awon paternity fraud

29 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Doubuzofficial: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wo!!!!! Im doing DNA for all... i cant shout

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dshocker(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
He should go and tell Nedu,aka alhaji musa that one

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Chiffy: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Be careful boy. This sh*t you are saying now can hunt you down in the future

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
IDIOT... So I should wait till someone drag my baby with me before taking actions?

Fool everywhere

19 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Youngzedd(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sounding like a man who sleeps with married women.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by captainamiedi1: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nor be every public figure get Sense bubu is an example

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin
Exactly my point. Even the so called men are product of another man. Their father isn't their biological father that they don't know

SALAMI actually said nothing but the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by alphaconde(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
when I first read the guys post I was like

yes! yes!

but scrolling down to see more support from (f) people, I just realized say na setup

the conclusion of the matter

If u suspect run am but ready for wetin follow

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Gotze1: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin
Cry well. If it is negative for you, your husband will chase you and the bastard child out.

Stop crying, na you won give us money to do it.

Why the cry.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Myhusband(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

you don't support infidelity but you've a relief because of one donkey support paternity fraud

paternity fraud remains a crime, imagine a man training two kids that he thought was his own only to be discovered after his demise that they're not his. it means that man died with his history

15 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by anonymous1759(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
I feel like pumping the jaws of these MUMU simps. No matter how they try to Simp on women to get free fuucks or Lash they sound more stupid.
This Simp and some Akuna on NL are masturbating on this thrash as if men don’t marry women with children and still carter for them likewise women .
But this particular shiit is a Fraud. You can’t love your ex broke BF of your rich sugar daddy that’s married and can’t accommodate you.
and still want to answer my name to cover your shame. Women are very selfish always wanting to be at the receiving End. Every Bastard must be exposed.

16 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by KarinaLove(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm...

It's takes the grace of God to keep training a child after discovering the child is not yours.

We women can care of children that aren't ours.

Don't know about Men.

I'm single so what do I even know.

Over to the Married Women and Men.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mr. Salami is right. This is exactly what I said in another thread. As long as a child bears your name and see's you as a father, you can forgive your wife and continue, especially if she has appologised and willing to turn a new leaf. It's needless scattering your home and breaking the innocent child's heart. After all in most families of today, it is husband and wife who cater for the children, so don't say you are training another man's child, you train the child with your wife, not alone.

Let me watch as the "men are polygamous in nature" crew will attack me undecided. They can't seem to accept what they dish out. Some have fathered kids outside their marriages.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by olalekan9320(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

DNA is 120k for one child, any other child 30k, currently there's 70% discount grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
IDIOT... So I should wait till someone drag my baby with me before taking actions?

Fool everywhere
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Fiscus105(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Men that think this way are beneficiaries of women's promiscuity.

They tend to have lots of pity for women. Why? Because from their own experience women are cheerful givers who disregard all forms of control or inhibitory values when sex is on the table.

There are however other Men, those who have been shamed, denied sex and friendship due to flimsy qualifications that women themselves demand.

My question is this - If women can brutally screen who gets to fcck them.

Why can't men screen who gets to enjoy their wealth? Are women saying that men are undeserving of quality offsprings?

grin

Is ur father conducted DNA on you or any of ur siblings?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Gamesmart: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Why don't you use your brain to realise that if the women was protecting herself from getting pregnant by another man and from her cheating, there will be no case of "the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large"?

But, yet, you think you are a person that would know a man who uses his brain?

19 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by me69: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by CSTRR: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yoruba man na.
What do you expect?

They don't expect all their children to be biologically theirs.

Go to their parties and see Wives and husbands whoring themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Gotze1: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.
Tell that to your father at home.

We have decided to do it. You can cry an ocean.

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by DCONE1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

the woman didn't thought about the emotional breakdown of the kids and family before lying that the child belongs to the innocent man abi ?

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Tani91: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Be talking nonsense.... if your husband got a woman pregnant and brought the kids for you to raise how would you feel?

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by iamtardey: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
It is important and necessary bros

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by SirMichael1: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/
Lmao. If I have the money for DNA test, I'll do it on my child when he/she is 1 years old. I won't train another man's child only for my wife, out of borderline madness and in her brief spite of anger, tell me that my 15 years old child isn't mine. Lol. I'll never ever do that. I don't have to wait till the child is all grown, then someone comes to claim him, then I'll begin to run helter skelter, running DNA test, only to still meet the heartbreak I was avoiding since he was an infant.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by pickatyoubackup: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is the reason it needs to be done early enough, to protect the child emotions.
Please y are females taking this DNA stuff personal. It's just a test. The worst is that you could fail.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Fiscus105(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
KarinaLove:
Hmmm...

It's takes the grace of God to keep training a child after discovering the child is not yours.

We women can care of children that aren't ours.

Don't know about Men.

We are Golden.

If man know from very beginning that the child not truly his, he can but to put it on him.....
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

you don't support infidelity but you've a relief because of one donkey support paternity fraud
Salami is right here. Have you also conducted a DNA on yourself with your father to know who your biological father is?
Or you assume you are a true son of your father without a DNA test?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Is ur father conducted DNA on you or any of ur siblings?

This is dumb. He is not his father. He can do whatever he wishes.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by tunize(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.
What kind of trauma why did the wife not consider the trauma before subjecting her self to cheating that resulted in paternity fraud. Nigeria no go fit better what is bad is bad no need sugar coating it reason it's always good look look before leaping

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Emirates Air Hostess Outfit / I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.