Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28155 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/

Or when ure tryin to file papers for citizenship for ur family then u get the shock of ur life that u weren’t prepared for? undecided

Mumu man, what are they afraid of in the 1st place? some Nigerian wives are scammers from what we can see.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Qatar2022: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

It seems they born you out of wedlock? You don't know or understand what responsibility is all about

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Qatar2022: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You must be talking about your family tongue
See as you and your likes is talking nonsense and disgracing your family on social media,
You're supporting infidelity because how you're raised

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by KINGPRIEST777(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

Did the perpetrators think of this, of the consequences, if and and when it gets to the open?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by OBTMOS(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

So when the Married woman was opening her legs, she didn’t think of the emotional break down of the kids and family abi

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Tzar(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
So the woman who f*cked around & didn’t have the sense to honorably bear the consequences of her infidelity alone didn’t think about the effects of her decisions on the child abi?
I pray the brothers & sons of women who think like you should be given bastards by their wives.
Men like this dude are like simpleton Samson who succumbed to the intrigues & manipulations of women like Delilah … such men don’t last long.

FutureIsFemale:

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by JustforMen: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
for a man to raise another man's child against his will ... it is RAPE!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by UncleJudax(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

hahahaha. no be your family de brake down na...

women and emotional blackmail. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Qatar2022:

See as you and your likes is talking nonsense and disgracing your family on social media,
You're supporting infidelity because how you're raised

I didn't ask you to tell me about your family and upbringing you have been noticed now run along.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
You definitely aren't an adult, you sound like a child. I don't support infidelity, but when things happen one must handle it in the best possible way. What do you mean by whoring? Between you men and women who commit the worst infidelities,. matcheeww.
Uptheante:

Of course he'll sound right to u since u also subscribe to whoring & deceit by a woman who took vows to be faithful to her husband.
I also hope this evil & satanic comment of urs gets to be seen by men so that they'll avoid heading to their early graves by marrying ur type.
Ur type should only be married to men guilty of heinous & violent crimes to serve as his punishment

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by oluplus(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Mr. Salami is right. This is exactly what I said in another thread. As long as a child bears your name and see's you as a father, you can forgive your wife and continue, especially if she has appologised and willing to turn a new leaf. It's needless scattering your home and breaking the innocent child's heart. After all in most families of today, it is husband and wife who cater for the children, so don't say you are training another man's child, you train the child with your wife, not alone.

Let me watch as the "men are polygamous in nature" crew will attack me undecided. They can't seem to accept what they dish out. Some have fathered kids outside their marriages.

Looking at it from the other side, what will happen when the real father shows up to claim ownership years later?

Where do I start from?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by UncleJudax(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.
this is sad. what part of your body do you use to think?

it is called paternity test, it is not your place to tell men whether or not they should go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by UncleJudax(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you know what's funny about this DNA saga?

90% of those who glamour for it can't event afford a square meal.

Let's see how it goes.
why do you care? Many women also want things they cant afford. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by mybiz234: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/

It is not your business if people decide to do DNA test.

What are you afraid of? Is he collecting the money for DNA test from you?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by mybiz234: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What of the emotional breakdown of the man who is made to raise a child belonging to someone else?

What of the man who has become a victim of paternity fraud? It doesn't matter to you?

You are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Myself2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
So says a man that is not sure of his wife's/girl s fidelity.

The man is afraid of what he may find

You may wish to know that 90% of those that have been in the news for DNA test news in the past year didn't do so because someone "dragged" their child, but because they were unsure they were the true fathers of the children, which I guess Mr Salami is scared of

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by mybiz234: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

It is.not your concern. Are they begging you for money to do DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by muller101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

And when the woman was busy coming down from dick to dick she didn't think about emotional breakdown.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by mybiz234: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you know what's funny about this DNA saga?

90% of those who glamour for it can't event afford a square meal.

Let's see how it goes.

Why are you so concerned self? Wetin be your own? Are you promoting paternity fraud because women are the beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Deepthoughts: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Oga you are 0YO.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by crafteck(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Madam, na talk u talk so, how do you feel when you type some things, so a man should wait till someone drags his child, if not he should continue paying emotionally and financially.... U de ment

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Knows(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
You gat a point bro, but the earlier the better...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Inkling(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:
Men, no need to make noise about DNA. Get your children's toothbrushes and if that is too difficult, give them straw to drink Fanta with. That straw is enough to conduct DNA test with.

Once you have the results, if they are yours, congrats. Don't tell your wife.
If they are not, wait for a time when your wife has gone out, get a carpenter to change the locks to the door of your house and tell her to meet you at her father's house.

In the presence of your family and hers, present the result.

Here is a link for DNA testing centres in Nigeria.

https://www.finelib.com/health/laboratories/dna-and-paternity-test

https://www.legit.ng/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html

Don't spend your life training bastards, be smart. Do that DNA test today.

Wow.... So it is this cheap 100k?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by pappilo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You are stupid. It is a personal choice.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Tsongz(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
I never stopped DNA not to stay

I'm only saying some men are product of away match but they don't know

The mistake was made by their dads and they ain't ready to make that same mistake. Let's put sentiment aside, it's totally wrong and wicked of any woman to bring in another person's child for her husband to nurture knowing fully well that the child doesn't belong to him. The fact is, most of us supporting what the actor said will never accept such for our male family members or let me say siblings. Everything isn't about feminism LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by TundeEdnut35(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
CSTRR:
Yoruba man na.
What do you expect?

They don't expect all their children to be biologically theirs.

Go to their parties and see Wives and husbands whoring themselves.
you are so daft, dumb and foolish your women commits more infidelity, fornication and adultery than any women from other tribes yoruba men are fucking and bleeping the disgusting and obnoxious pussy of your women useless bigot Tueh
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by muyeski21(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
So, e dey support women way dey born another man pikin for their husband house, abi?
This one no no how the thing go do u for body when u find out say na another man pikin u dey take care of.

E fit b say him na product of such

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by April4th(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mr SIMPson weh done grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Hassanmaye(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bookhub:
Simps everywhere tuehhhhh..
Hahahahhahah
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by muyeski21(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

No they are not ooo,I take what I read here with a pinch of salt most of the mentions I got I didn't bother to read it I skipped them grin nairaland and the street urchins in it are the least of my worries I am used to their barks already they can't bully me.

I got plenty of things to do in the real world wink

Judging from ur comments, u sound promiscuous and sincerely u are one

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Hassanmaye(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Men that think this way are beneficiaries of women's promiscuity.

They tend to have lots of pity for women. Why? Because from their own experience women are cheerful givers who disregard all forms of control or inhibitory values when sex is on the table.

There are however other Men, those who have been shamed, denied sex and friendship due to flimsy qualifications that women themselves demand.

My question is this - If women can brutally screen who gets to fcck them.

Why can't men screen who gets to enjoy their wealth? Are women saying that men are undeserving of quality offsprings?

grin

Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) / RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.