Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28252 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Simply take his old tooth brush and yours to the DNA labs to find out. undecided

Oh, it has to be his money and not yours, interesting! undecided

Now you get it
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Vibraniumsteel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know

Lame excuse b***h

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol this man dey ment

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Simply take his old tooth brush and yours to the DNA labs to find out. undecided

Oh, it has to be his money and not yours, interesting! undecided

Is it not his money that he will use to raise a bastard? Albeit even more costly than the DNA test. cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My paternity isn't in question here since we all DNA- tested in my house and were cleared over 20 years ago. undecided

The question is what about those or you agitating for DNA tests today as a way of solving all frauds? Are you certain you are the child of your own father? undecided

What's your point??

So a man doesn't have the right to acertain his wife isn't deciving him Until he questions his own parents??..

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Don't you get it?
Who knows maybe they've done it in traditional ways?
He's the father that needs confirmation, not me.
What concern me is to be sure of mine too
Again, so you refuse to rock the boat that is your father's belief that you are his son. But you would rather a DNA test be imposed on other marriages to avoid the same kind of stories which you conveniently chose to avoid telling with your own family? undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, so you refuse to rock the boat that is your father's belief that you are his son. But you would rather a DNA test be imposed on other marriages to avoid the same kind of stories which you conveniently chose to avoid telling with your own family? undecided

Because I’m a bastard I should let a woman impose a bastard on me too?
Once beaten, twice shy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bookhub:
Simps everywhere tuehhhhh..
Don't mind him.
He's a VICTIM of such.
He talks NONSENSE.
... a Foolish Man.
When LADIES are busy brandishing men cheats yet they are the GOALKEEPERS....

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Your excuses are so lame, you can’t keep up. Is this your own reason for not wanting to do Ordinary DNA test? grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
This guy is either impotent or gay. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

My father never said I am not his son, tho no writing documents to prove it or otherwise...

But in my own, I will prefer to hand in documents of confirmation to my kid's.. how is that a problem?

I wish I have from my father too

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is meant to keep folks from possibly kidnapping the wards of others and fleeing the country with them. undecided

Many people have asopted kids and travel with without any DNA test. So Why will I want to kidnap someone's kid and call it my own when I can just prepare adoption papers that won't raise the requirement of DNA test...

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

Many people have asopted kids and travel with without any DNA test. So Why will I want to kidnap someone's kid and call it my own when I can just prepare adoption papers that won't raise the requirement of DNA test...
In the case of adoptions, of course the procedure does not logically require DNA test but instead proof that the adoption was legal. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In the case of adoptions, of course the procedure does not logically require DNA test but instead proof that the adoption was legal. undecided

Sad and bitter. They have that common trait undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This paternity fraud issue has been a part of Nigerian culture for at least the last 60 something years of its existence. There are even traditional laws meant to grant custody first to the husband who raised the child before anyone else. That is to show that this problem has been around long before many of you were even born. undecided

Gramting custody to the man who raised the child or whose name is one the birth certificate is when theres a child claim issue between two men....the court usually favours the man who raised the child because he did it ignorantly i.e., with the knowledge that the child is his...

But if a man feels betrayed and doesn't want anything to do with the woman anymore or the child, theres no case of gramting him custody....

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Height2: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Any lady supporting this simp has done that or would still do such if given the chance. I know most women wouldn't wish their brothers this. Let just be sincere and avoid sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by SenatePresdo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

Many women would be killed, more than men that would commit suicide.

It's like you think NIgeria is United States or Canada.

Is it not the other day that the husband Butchered the Wife and the Bastard.

Make una dey there naa..

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Many women would be killed, more than men that would commit suicide.

It's like you think NIgeria is United States or Canada.

Is it not the other day that the husband Butchered the Wife and the Bastard.

Make una dey there naa..

Think sey na joke!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/
i have been shouting it sir. If I have a wife who doesn’t give me trouble, how would I go to confirm the DNA of a child who has been calling me daddy. I no fit get that mind disown a child I have been bonding with since her birth

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.
I am telling you sir. My heart won’t let me have that child go through such trauma
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bookhub:
Simps everywhere tuehhhhh..
I am the OBA SIMP here. Call me that and spit on my head too
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
I am telling you sir. My heart won’t let me have that child go through such trauma

What about your own trauma?
Your wife didn’t think of this before bringing home a bastard?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:

And since you don’t mind raising a bastard, why not just get that test all together done then?

You are more afraid of getting a DNA test than to raise a Bastard?
Wow

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

And since you don’t mind raising a bastard, why not just get that test all together then?
I don’t get you
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

What about your own trauma?
Your wife didn’t think of this before bringing home a bastard?
if no man drags the baby with me and I go for the test, it then means I bought my trauma with my money sir
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
i have been shouting it sir. If I have a wife who doesn’t give me trouble, how would I go to confirm the DNA of a child who has been calling me daddy. I no fit get that mind disown a child I have been bonding with since her birth

The internet stories has spooked many men...

Some women show no signs of infidelity
Yet, some guys go for DNA because the child bears no resemblance to him or his wife....

Sometimes the child will look like the mother only and the guy will suspect fould play for other reasons..

We are in the era of sexual liberation...u will hardly find a virgin these days....
If you jam a girl today...chances are she resently hopped on a dick.... If you are too quick u too will enter the place....sometimes these women don't know and aomwtimes they suspect but just decide to keep quiet hoping the husband owns the child..

Haven't you heard that many first Borns are from one ex, sugar daddy or one past relationship the lady was in before one of the boyfriends decided to say let's head to the alter.....

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Susily(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.

Have you also considered the trauma the man will go through getting to know he was deceived to belong the child is his while it's not

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
if no man drags the baby with me and I go for the test, it then means I bought my trauma with my money sir

Who brought the bastard home? You?

Or your wife bringing another man child to you is not trauma? Na blessing?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:

And what if a man drags the child? Who brought the trauma?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by UncleKoboko: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.
Woe betide any bastard child.
To hell with emotional breakdown.

Are stupîd or just practicing stupidity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:

It’s your kind of men, women will bring up to 5 bastards for, you are the one that doesn’t mind raising bastards.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

It’s your kind of men, women will bring up to 5 bastards for, you are the one that doesn’t mind raising bastards.
I don’t mind sir. Spit on me also . I will give you like for lambasting me. Children is my weak point

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos / Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.