Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28127 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
No problem about that

Just go and do your DNA to ascertain if you are a product of away match or not

I'm pretty sure you saw the thread on same nairaland today where a young man conducted a DNA test to know his biological father but turns out negative

Any man who had the guts to conduct a DNA test on his wards without any suspicious from his wife but just chose to follow suit because of what is happening. Such a man too deserves to know his paternity

You are not making sense. So if I’m a bastard I should raise a bastard? Or what are you saying?

Why would my wife be suspicious that I want to do DNA?
It’s only when you are lying that you’ll hate the truth.

Something has beclouded your senses, can you say this outside?
So if I check and I’m a bastard I should also raise a bastard?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
maynia:

You are not making sense. So if I’m a bastard I should raise a bastard? Or what are you saying?

Why would my wife be suspicious that I want to do DNA?
It’s only when you are lying that you’ll hate the truth.

Something has beclouded your senses, can you say this outside?
So if I check and I’m a bastard I should also raise a bastard?
if you check and it turns out negative and you checked for your ward's and it was same negative

You don't have any moral right to castigate your wife cos after all una be same same

And you know bird's of a feather flicks together >: grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
if you check and it turns out negative and you checked for your ward's and it was same negative

You don't have any moral right to castigate your wife cos after all una be same same

Do you know the definition of moral rights?
grin This is what happens when you abandon reasoning for emotions.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

So if they steal my property, I should also go and steal someone’s else property? Naso una dey think for family? cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

A man wants to know if his wife has not been deceiving him...you are claiming he doesn't have the moral rights to do so if he's a bastardd.....how is he the same with his adultrous wife..is he the one that gave birth to himself??

U are just using English wrongly and in a wrong context for that matter...
U don't know the meaning of having moral rights to do something...it's like u just saw some people like kobojunkie raising this line of though and u just decided to jump in....kobojunkie that is an expert in arguing wrong things by being vague...u will nevwr know what he's saying...and he will hold u in an ariguemwnt for 10hours

It's okay to raise a line of thought...we all can analyse issues..but when u don't even know what you are saying like a primary school child ..what's the point of your argument......

Moral rights koor
Moral left niiii

I don't know why maynia keeps waaring his time answering you back and forth...
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2021
maynia:

Do you know the definition of moral rights?
grin This is what happens when you abandon reasoning for emotions.

This is not ambadonig reason for emotion..the guy's IQ is less than a 10 year old's....he doesn't even know how to make proper comparison or even use a word in the right context....he saw others presenting that line of argument and decided to support it without knowing how to back the arugument rationally

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

This is not ambadonig reason for emotion..the guy's IQ is less than a 10 year old's....he doesn't even know how to make proper comparison or even use a word in the right context....he saw others presenting that line of argument and decided to support it without knowing how to back the arugument rationally

This recent Paternity fraud threads really exposed a lot of evil people. See all the silly excuses to defend fraud grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I haven't told you not to do Paternity tests, neither did the other. So i am not certain why you keep attempting to lead this the way it ought not to even venture. undecided
Then what has been the bone of contention then? Cos the other guy said that the fathers of those clamouring for more people to ascertain the paternity of their supposed wards should also go for one, he meant this as a way to discourage people from taking paternity test. You supported the assertion/statement. And my take is that it has no significance over whether an individual should go for one or not, is that too hard to understand sir??
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

Are you now stating that the fault was the man's that was born and raised via the situation, and his child that was also a victim of paternity fraud??
I can't help but laugh at how naive your comment is, I won't say more than this to avoid taking far stronger opinion about you which might be offensive. grin
May I ask you though, will you refuse to do a paternity test for your child/children if you want to relocate abroad and you're required to do it in order to take your wards along with you??
You obviously don't even understand the meaning of the word "moral right" sef.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
maynia:

This recent Paternity fraud threads really exposed a lot of evil people. See all the silly excuses to defend fraud grin

When topic like this come up..it's normal to have different ideologies no matter how annoying or controversial ...however not being being rational or or sensible while presenting an idea is what is annoying...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dybala11:

Then what has been the bone of contention then?
Go back to where this conversation first started to find out. undecided

Blinded by emotions, you and several others have, on this issue among others, been arguing meaninglessly and I have been patiently waiting for you to finally get here. So since there is nothing else to ask, I say we end this here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

When topic like this come up..it's normal to have different ideologies no matter how annoying or controversial ...however not being being rational or or sensible while presenting an idea is what is annoying...

So annoying. I’m even more determined now to do a DNA test when I have my kids.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go back to where this conversation first started to find out. undecided

Blinded by emotions, you and several others have, on this issue among others, been arguing meaninglessly and I have been patiently waiting for you to finally get here. So since there is nothing else to ask, I say we end this here. undecided
Blinded by emotions??
Can you please point out which part of my comments looks as one that originated from emotion??
Your ignorance reeks to high heaven.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

A man wants to know if his wife has not been deceiving him...you are claiming he doesn't have the moral rights to do so if he's a bastardd.....how is he the same with his adultrous wife..is he the one that gave birth to himself??

U are just using English wrongly and in a wrong context for that matter...
U don't know the meaning of having moral rights to do something...it's like u just saw some people like kobojunkie raising this line of though and u just decided to jump in....kobojunkie that is an expert in arguing wrong things by being vague...u will nevwr know what he's saying...and he will hold u in an ariguemwnt for 10hours

It's okay to raise a line of thought...we all can analyse issues..but when u don't even know what you are saying like a primary school child ..what's the point of your argument......

Moral rights koor
Moral left niiii

I don't know why maynia keeps waaring his time answering you back and forth...

If you are a hardened criminal and your wife gave birth to kids who turns out to be criminal, abeg tell me do you have a say on that?

You are a product of away match and your wife gave you a product of away match. Fine we all know it's wrong. Nonetheless, there's a limit or extend that you can castigate her to. Afterall you are also a product of same away match. Would you kill your mother for that? Absolutely no. Would you disowned your mother for that? Capital NO. But you won't be happy with her, Isn't it?

That's the reason why Men are advised to know their paternity first before claiming they want to know their wards paternity for no just cause
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
If you are a hardened criminal and your wife gave birth to kids who turns out to be criminal, abeg tell me do you have a say on that?

You are a product of away match and your wife gave you a product of away match. Fine we all know it's wrong. Nonetheless, there's a limit or extend that you can castigate her to. Afterall you are also a product of same away match. Would you kill your mother for that? Absolutely no. Would you disowned your mother for that? Capital NO. But you won't be happy with her, Isn't it?

That's the reason why Men are advised to know their paternity first before claiming they want to know their wards paternity for no just cause

This makes zero sense sis. The way you are making no sense makes me wonder why? Why exactly are you forcing a bastard on your innocent husband? Why this so much explanation .
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

Some rapists argue that women dressing seductively are the reason why they rape, are you saying they are right according to your logic, that you can’t be dressing provocatively, sexy, turning us on and expect organs not to move..
according to your logic now::: you can’t be a bastard and expect not to also raise a bastard.
You can’t dress provocatively and not expect to be raped.
That’s why women are advised to dress modestly.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
maynia:

This makes zero sense sis. The way you are making no sense makes me wonder why? Why exactly are you forcing a bastard on your innocent husband? Why this so much explanation .
grin grin grin

I'm a guy bro

I give verdicts without being biased or sentimental
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
grin grin grin

I'm a guy bro

How you not Being biased and sentimental. So if I’m a bastard I should raise a bastard? How does that make sense. What about the person that brought the bastard? You haven’t said much about the LovePeddler?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
grin grin grin

I'm a guy bro

You are not been sentimental but an innocent man that is faithful to his wife should get a bastard because he’s also a bastard?
That’s all he deserves as a bastard….
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

The way you compare things is irritatingly amazing....

U line of reasonsing is flawed... I'm Holding back the urge to call u names

A man/child doesn't have any business with his mother for committing adultery...she probably has her reasons...the son has no right out of respect to insult his mother for sleeping with another man ...the issue is between her and husband(i.e., the man's father)

Just as the issue will be between me and my wife if my wife commits paternity fraud...it has nothing to do with my parents or my child..

Infact the fact... that a person is a product of adultery might make the person want to be sure his wife isn't doing the same to him just as his own mother betrayed his own father...

U can't be talking about moral right...here...
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
maynia:

How you not Being biased and sentimental. So if I’m a bastard I should raise a bastard? How does that make sense. What about the person that brought the bastard? You haven’t said much about the LovePeddler?
Firstly, let's assume you are a product of away match and your wife birth same away match. The deed had been done already though. Your wife was wrong, likewise your mum. The worst you can do to your wife is divorce. It's left to you to accept those kids or not.

You can't take the issue too far to the extend of bringing it to the social media. Why? Because you'll be question ain't you a product of away match? Yes you are. Did you bring your mother's case up to the social media as a victim of away match? No. Why then bringing your wife case to the public when it can be ressolved amicably off social media

Due to what is happening lately, some men had concluded that they'd do a DNA test on their wards no matter how faithful or sincere their wives are. Which means the recent happening paved way for that. I didn't kick against their decision

I'm only insisting that such men should also carry out a DNA test to know their paternity since they've been weird to believe that conducting a DNA test is mandatory to them

Please is it a crime for them to know who their biological father is?

If they have this mentality to compulsoryly carry out a DNA test on their wards and had a blind eyes in knowing their own perternity then I'd be made to believe that we are all selfish to an extend
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

The way you compare things is irritatingly amazing....

U line of reasonsing is flawed... I'm Holding back the urge to call u names

A man/child doesn't have any business with his mother for committing adultery...she probably has her reasons...the son has no right out of respect to insult his mother for sleeping with another man ...the issue is between her and husband(i.e., the man's father)

Just as the issue will be between me and my wife if my wife commits paternity fraud...it has nothing to do with my parents or my child..

Infact the fact... that a person is a product of adultery might make the person want to be sure his wife isn't doing the same to him just as his own mother betrayed his own father...

U can't be talking about moral right...here...
Yes, because the man had already known his status as a product of away match

Such person has every right without being biased to conduct a DNA test on his child even as a foetus (before birth)

But a man who doesn't know if he's a product of away match or not but already had the mentality to compulsoryly carry out a DNA test on his wards is what i kicked against

If you had the orientation of conducting a DNA test on your wards, this means that you got no flair for paternity fraud and you believe there's no two ways to acertain the perternity of your wards other than DNA. Not even genetic trait or whataview. Then what stopped you from knowing your status also? Or you aren't just interested in knowing your status?

Lastly, a man has no business holding his mother to ransom for paternity fraud. But a man has every business in knowing his biological father by conducting a DNA test which I'm glad some men are doing
I'm sure you saw a thread on that on this same platform some days
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Firstly, let's assume you are a product of away match and your wife birth same away match. The deed had been done already though. Your wife was wrong, likewise your mum. The worst you can do to your wife is divorce. It's left to you to accept those kids or not.

You can't take the issue too far to the extend of bringing it to the social media. Why? Because you'll be question ain't you a product of away match? Yes you are. Did you bring your mother's case up to the social media as a victim of away match? No. Why then bringing your wife case to the public when it can be ressolved amicably off social media

Due to what is happening lately, some men had concluded that they'd do a DNA test on their wards no matter how faithful or sincere their wives are. Which means the recent happening paved way for that. I didn't kick against their decision

I'm only insisting that such men should also carry out a DNA test to know their paternity since they've been weird to believe that conducting a DNA test is mandatory to them

If they have this mentality to compulsoryly carry out a DNA test on their wards and had a blind eyes in knowing their own perternity then I'd be made to believe that we are all selfish to an extend

Please is it a crime if I don’t know for my biological father but I decide to do for my own kids as the head of the family?
If my father beats my mother, should I also do the same to my wife??
And besides once beaten twice shy, why should I make the same mistake my father did by not conducting DNA? Why should I risk raising a bastard?
This is my home now i decide what goes on…

And since I can forgive my wife for CHEATING and bringing home a BASTARD I’m sure the world will be able to forgive me for being SELFISH For doing DNA?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

If bringing home a bastard can be forgiven and we move on, why can’t I also do a DNA for my kids ? Oooh selfish me cry
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

I’ll rather be selfish than risk raising a BASTARD. grin grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

Are bastards the only one that can do DNA for their kids without been selfish? grin cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Yes, because the man had already known his status as a product of away match

Such person has every right without being biased to conduct a DNA test on his child even as a foetus (before birth)

But a man who doesn't know if he's a product of away match or not but already had the mentality to compulsoryly carry out a DNA test on his wards is what i kicked against

If you had the orientation of conducting a DNA test on your wards, this means that you got no flair for paternity fraud and you believe there's no two ways to acertain the perternity of your wards other than DNA. Not even genetic trait or whataview. Then what stopped you from knowing your status also? Or you aren't just interested in knowing your status?

Lastly, a man has no business holding his mother to ransom for paternity fraud. But a man has every business in knowing his biological father by conducting a DNA test which I'm glad some men are doing
I'm sure you saw a thread on that on this same platform some days
I give up on you..maynia...over to you...the guy has energy over illogical matters
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

I give up on you..maynia...over to you...the guy has energy over illogical matters
grin grin grin

Maynia too don tire for me grin grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
grin grin grin

Maynia too don tire for me grin grin

Who no go tire for nonsense?
I’ll rather be selfish than risk raising a bastard cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Uptheante(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You definitely aren't an adult, you sound like a child. I don't support infidelity, but when things happen one must handle it in the best possible way. What do you mean by whoring? Between you men and women who commit the worst infidelities,. matcheeww.
Pls forgive me if my comment sound insulting to u. I'm sincerely sorry dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo / Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat / Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.