Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28152 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Idiotmod: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one just wants to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gotze1:
Oga ade keep quiet, all that you are saying is in olden days.

Why are you using android phones or iPhones today, why not live like your father in the olden days.

You can all cry all you like, DNA has come to stay...
I never stopped DNA not to stay

I'm only saying some men are product of away match but they don't know
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by IJOBA11: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Men just like to make noise online. Hot air. Nothing more lol.
SEE EM DAUGHTERS OF EVE angry

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/
So, why do the people at the Foreign Embassies request for the test when applying for VISAs if it is not that important?

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin tongue

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know

At bolded, and your mind told you this is right?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Salami is right here. Have you also conducted a DNA on yourself with your father to know who your biological father is?
Or you assume you are a true son of your father without a DNA test?

Therefore you're of the opinion that the scam/trend of pushing another man's child on husbands should continue right
You're just pained and scared, we understand where you're coming from. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by 24brains(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Men that think this way are beneficiaries of women's promiscuity.

They tend to have lots of pity for women. Why? Because from their own experience women are cheerful givers who disregard all forms of control or inhibitory values when sex is on the table.

There are however other Men, those who have been shamed, denied sex and friendship due to flimsy qualifications that women themselves demand.

My question is this - If women can brutally screen who gets to fcck them.

Why can't men screen who gets to enjoy their wealth? Are women saying that men are undeserving of quality offsprings?

grin

guy, sense full your brain and brain full your head.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by stealmatic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106296162]Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.[/quote

Why won't it be? opportunity to do shit,it's not necessary it's until someone drag ur child with,if u notice that some of ur kids are displaying some behavior that's different from others please check the mothers facial expression too,

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by genii96(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Such stupidity

I am guessing he has gotten another man's wife pregnant and the husband doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Myhusband(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Having same trait as your father doesn't confer you as his biological son bro. Only DNA prove that and nothing else

it means you've little or no idea about Genetic and why are we even having such discussion self, you can't be using your family problem to judge others

anyone is entitled to do DNA once they've the cash, what that naive feminist clown and Nigerian comedian feel has no meaning

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Something Saga would say undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
DCONE1:
are you the biological child of your father ?
We are still asking ourselves same question bro this isn't about throwing tantrum or whataview but factual

No matter the resemblance, I can't say if I'm his biological child or not because no DNA test has been conducted
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by RighteousI: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nonsense! Do you know how many times a month these females that call themselves wives sleep with their bosses at work without using condom?

Men! You marry these females at your own risk. Better to get a DNA test.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one just won console himself...better rush and test your kids oga.

Not only someone dragging your child...if your child is showing behaviour not in your family line or you suspect your wife cheating, then DNA test is necessary!
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Westes: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Its insane seeing the way fellow Men are standing up for women indirectly in this DNA issue. Lets assume a flip side scenario, this would have been called marginalization of women and protest will go on for National Assembly to Pass a bill making it a criminal case. Salami go and seat down and stop all this sugar coated nuisance so it will be said in the future you stood up for women.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by zexy2030(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
KarinaLove:
Hmmm...

It's takes the grace of God to keep training a child after discovering the child is not yours.

We women can care of children that aren't ours.

Don't know about Men.

I'm single so what do I even know.

Over to the Married Women and Men.
The reason u said this is because u r still single.

No married woman likes to raise another woman's child not her bloodline, except she had difficulty birthing, or she had finished birthing.

One thing is sure here, this guy won't take it, if he finds out that his legal wife sexed another man to give him kids.

The ego of a man lies in his wealth and sexuality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm.... he just planted the seed of infidelity in the head.of his wife. If she wanted to cheat but fear of pregnancy and being found out by DNA was keeping her loyal ... this his statement will drive out that fear.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Datedoboy: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
So, e dey support women way dey born another man pikin for their husband house, abi?
This one no no how the thing go do u for body when u find out say na another man pikin u dey take care of.

Asides that one sef, imagine say Salami give a woman belle and she born the pikin as girl for another man without the man knowledge. The man sef give salami wife belle and she born boy without his knowledge. The two children grow up and love themselves. Na b4 marriage everything go burst wen both parents see themselves. Make we dey reason 4 dis country b4 we take our hand spoil many things o cos things don spoil already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by lohresloco: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Such a simp and an idiot.....
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

it means you've little or no idea about Genetic and why are we even having such discussion self, you can't be using your family problem to judge others

anyone is entitled to do DNA once they've the cash, what that naive feminist clown and Nigerian comedian feel has no meaning
Don't let genetic trait confused you bro. If a woman brings another man's pregnancy for you and stay with you all through the 9 months, chances had it that such child is likely to exhibit one or two trait from you

Only DNA test proved the biological father and not trait or whataview
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ojasweb(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

Do you realize that in most cases, the guilty women maintain communications with the real father of their kids, and in some cases make plans on how to disrupt the marriage once they have achieved their aim?

Selfishness should be out of it when making a comment about this issue.

No woman would ask her brothers to not do DNA for his kids if he's suspected unusual behaviour and has the resources to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Benitoh:
Futuresfemale. The energy and zeal you put up in promoting topics that tends to negate paternity test makes me wonder if you're sincere and don't have cockroaches in your cupboard.
She's using her several monikers to reply herself, she's only here to troll jor. Still amazed that guys are yet to discover that. How will a sane individual advocate for paternity fraud, using a lame excuse like hers, unless if she's inZAIN... grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Datedoboy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lifebenzy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
In Nigeria just open your mouth, talk like mumu.. people will give you attention. Every man deserves to know the truth of the child he is raising..no man should be tricked or deceive to raise one in the name of anything.. including marriage..any one raising another man's child should do it voluntarily.. he talks about heart attack.. what if somehow the man got to know if such conspiracy when it's so late.. maybe when he is already very old.. you think that man will ever die happily?.. mumu man talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Myhusband(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Don't let genetic trait confused you bro. If a woman brings another man's pregnancy for you and stay with you all through the 9 months, chances had it that such child is likely to exhibit one or two trait from you

Only DNA test proved the biological father and not trait or whataview

that means you're not the biological son of your father, I hope you're not assuming your mom to be a wh0re

may will not give birth to a child that will bring shame to us in public

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dybala11:

Therefore you're of the opinion that the scam/trend of pushing another man's child on husbands should continue right
You're just pained and scared, we understand where you're coming from. grin
I'm not pained nor scared bro. I'm just a young guy in my mid 20s

I'm only airing my view on the fact that some men are product of away match that they don't know
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by JoeEeL(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

Dumb submission.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Uptheante(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin
This comment from u shows how evil & satanic u are.
Jezebel got nothing on u.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

that means you're not the biological son of your father, I hope you're not assuming your mom to be a wh0re

may will not give birth to a child that will bring shame to us in public
grin grin grin

You funny guy grin grin

But you know that's the bitter truth bro
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ensamy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
If men were getting pregnant like women then most of the children could have been out of wedlock because men commits adultery more than women.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by cliqtips: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:

Here is a link for DNA testing centres in Nigeria.
https://www.finelib.com/health/laboratories/dna-and-paternity-test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son / Photos: Super Eagles Player Ejike Uzoenyi Weds in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.