Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28306 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

Just shutup already, If nigerians can buy iphones like pure water how much is a DNA test, e reach 300k.
Even if a man is a bastard what does it justify, that his wife should also fetch him a bastard or what. do even have sense at all cos something big is wrong with you.
If you must cheat like men, Carry your cross like men, simple.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by DCONE1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
We are still asking ourselves same question bro this isn't about throwing tantrum or whataview but factual

No matter the resemblance, I can't say if I'm his biological child or not because no DNA test has been conducted
so is it wrong to carry outa test now ?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by rollywise(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Where are we even heading in life? tongue. So gradually we are settling for evil. This headline is telling people to settle with and for evil without complaints

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by yemmywesey(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
But na when you wan carry your children enter canada, na him you go hear wen.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Men just like to make noise online. Hot air. Nothing more lol.

By the time you will be going back to your father's house nd your kid have to bear your fathers name you will know it is not just noise.

i guess aunty linda & nedu wife are not enough examples

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by TWLifestyle: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls let this people start doing this dna free of charge of charge sef.
we need marriages to scatter please .
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by timefarm(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.
I know a female will be the one that opens the thread.
See her mouth . I dont support infidelity.
So how will you support it again?

Foolish comment by Relatively Unknown actor that wants to trend.

You dont know that it will lead to emotional breakdown when you carry Paul son give Peter.

Very useless analysis.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.
are u unfaithful to your partner

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you know what's funny about this DNA saga?

90% of those who glamour for it can't event afford a square meal.

Let's see how it goes.

So women should be given impunity to sleep around abi

The kind slap when de hungry you so en
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by webizone(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Men that think this way are beneficiaries of women's promiscuity.

They tend to have lots of pity for women. Why? Because from their own experience women are cheerful givers who disregard all forms of control or inhibitory values when sex is on the table.

There are however other Men, those who have been shamed, denied sex and friendship due to flimsy qualifications that women themselves demand.

My question is this - If women can brutally screen who gets to fcck them.

Why can't men screen who gets to enjoy their wealth? Are women saying that men are undeserving of quality offsprings?

grin

Guy best post ever on this topic. QED.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Malawian(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Simprotimi has spoken. grin grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Lolz, that's why I don't take their matters seriously.
poverty or not

InFedelity should never be condoned

To all women out there stay away from mariage if been faithful is impossible

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by michoim(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are a drunk! What's he even feeling like. Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ultraviolet27(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

. I hate what I don't Like. Like you Could Raise a Child who is not from ur Loins and treat Him/Her well?I don't why Most Women are insensitive and wicked.I am a Woman too but if Women Cud maltreat Kids from the Street and not from their Loins(Step Kids,House Help,and Relations). Don't See wy u would want to Foist a Bastard on your Husband and for the Rotimi Salami everyone is entitled to His /Her Opinion but a Man has the Right to Conduct DNA on the kids under His Roof as you as a Woman won't even want to share the Bills with Him equally in the House So He Cant be training other Men kids its is His money so He Can do anything with it for u to even Rush and bring Rotimi Salami Opinion here the Joke is on You .If that Guy that died early this Year had done DNA on those two kids earlier on He may still be alive 2day as He won't have been training those FCMB Directors Kids.
Women that are Callous So that they Can Leverage on the fact that another Man is not dragging the Kid with their Husband and give their Hubby Kids from other Men to train to Higher institution? That was how One Woman gave Her Husband 4 Kids frm other Men to train to University Level Had it been One of the Children ddnt need an Organ Donor d Man for no know and who told u the Kids won't go look for their real Dad in the future?or the Woman Cant even Callously take the Kids away as that Moyo of FCMB did So who go Come lose? A Clear Conscience fears no accusation!!!well u Can advise your Brother to be training other Man kids sha as His efforts no go waste.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
How did we even get here...
Where moral standards has become so low..

Where it's now okay to to cheat...

Where women are expected to accept because men are polygamous...

Where women will go and bring another man's child deceptively into a marriage and men are expected not to talk becos children are children...and he should manage whateva child it is..

And women are even bold to say...shebi is if u can afford DNA test..

How the fvck did humanity get this low.

In the next 20 years I don't think there'll be an institution called marriage...

Everybody should start masturbating full time because pain is all people get in marriage these days

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by michoim(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are a drunk. What's he even feeling like? Nonsense...
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think I agree

FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ogatboy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actor, Rotimi Salami has shared his opinion on the issue of paternity testing. In a post on social media, Salmi said, “I honestly think DNA test is not important unless someone is dragging your child with you. If you have a child you are raising you don’t need to go finding out the paternity, every child is your child. A father is someone who raised a child, not necessarily the sperm giver. Save urself the heart attack n protect that child’s emotions too.”

https://.com/unless-someone-drags-your-child-with-you-dna-test-is-not-important-actor-rotimi-salami/

So after raising the child for another man and he comes to claim his child?? If you suspect, do the test periodt.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know
are you suggesting that most married women are sluts

What is it with women and InFedelity

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Depressed101: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bookhub:
Simps everywhere tuehhhhh..
they were created supplus... Wasted balls

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know

Lets even agree every man that want a DNA is a bastard, ehn ! ehn ! if i am a bastard due to my mother mistake i can't correct so i should also accept a bastard from a LovePeddler wife,even when i can correct it, are you people sick or something, what kind of lame justification is that.
if nedu were to be a bastard would that justify is wife actions. TBH we need to ask our forefather for forgiveness, they saw ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gamesmart:

Why don't you use your brain to realise that if the women was protecting herself from getting pregnant by another man and from her cheating, there will be no case of "the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large"?

But, yet, you think you are a person that would know a man who uses his brain?
she wants men to man up and accept whatever is thrown at them

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Gamesmart: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
ume1000:
she wants men to man up and accept whatever is thrown at them

"Man up"?

That is what being a man is to you?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
ultraviolet27:
. I hate what I don't Like. Like you Could Raise a Child who is not from ur Loins and treat Him/Her well?I don't why Most Women are insensitive and wicked.I am a Woman too but if Women Cud maltreat Kids from the Street and not from their Loins(Step Kids,House Help,and Relations). Don't See wy u would want to Foist a Bastard on your Husband and for the Rotimi Salami everyone is entitled to His /Her Opinion but a Man has the Right to Conduct DNA on the kids under His Roof as you as a Woman won't even want to share the Bills with Him equally in the House So He Cant be training other Men kids its is His money so He Can do anything with it for u to even Rush and bring Rotimi Salami Opinion here the Joke is on You .If that Guy that died early this Year had done DNA on those two kids earlier on He may still be alive 2day as He won't have been training those FCMB Directors Kids.
Women that are Callous So that they Can Leverage on the fact that another Man is not dragging the Kid with their Husband and give their Hubby Kids from other Men to train to Higher institution? That was how One Woman gave Her Husband 4 Kids frm other Men to train to University Level Had it been One of the Children ddnt need an Organ Donor d Man for no know and who told u the Kids won't go look for their real Dad in the future?or the Woman Cant even Callously take the Kids away as that Moyo of FCMB did So who go Come lose? A Clear Conscience fears no accusation!!!well u Can advise your Brother to be training other Man kids sha as His efforts no go waste.

I never knew we would get to this point where infidelity is so normal that men are now being told to manage Whichever child the woman births as his own.

How did someone put it seff...the feelings of the wife and children should be considered...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by webizone(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tani91:

Be talking nonsense.... if your husband got a woman pregnant and brought the kids for you to raise how would you feel?

No. Rephrase the question. If she was the breadwinner and she's feeding and paying the school fees of the children they have, then he goes out and brings more children, how would she feel?

They would understand if they were working and spending on new people. Other than that, na to dey use the children as maid and househelp wey den fit wicked.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tani91:

Be talking nonsense.... if your husband got a woman pregnant and brought the kids for you to raise how would you feel?
that's unlelated

I think the right example would be when her husband trick her to carry someone else child in her womb (surrogate) and she discovers after 15years
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
larryjonze:

Lets even agree every man that want a DNA is a bastard, ehn ! ehn ! if i am a bastard due to my mother mistake i can't correct so i should also accept a bastard from a LovePeddler wife,even when i can correct it, are you people sick or something, what kind of lame justification is that.
if nedu were to be a bastard would that justify is wife actions. TBH we need to ask our forefather for forgiveness, they saw ahead.

U people have time...these women taking nonsese on nairaland that men should accept any child are just pushing your buttons..they are men haters with no boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Angeldemon: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
only a simp and weakling of a man will dare say this or have this kind of opinion.

It is mandatorily right that every man verifies the child they have is theirs and not another mans own.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
ume1000:
that's unlelated

I think the right example would be when her husband trick her to carry someone else child in her womb (surrogate) and she discovers after 15years

Finally .. somebody has sense on this forum
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ume1000: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gamesmart:

"Man up"?

That is what being a man is to you?

That's what society expect from men

Man up and eat shit

Man up and leave and leave ur house for a woman cause u re divorce

Man up when u re hit by a woman

Man up when u re broke

Society expects men to act like the workers and soldiers in a ant system

I say to hell with society

Generational curse to any man who man up

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by efficiencie(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Oh yes you do. You support infidelity as a means to avoid emotional breakdown...perhaps we can continue like this. More men should keep having children with women other than their wives and more women should keep having children with men other than their husband and keeping the whole thing under wraps...soon marriage will be scrapped or outlawed and anyone can sleep with anyone, get pregnant for anyone and live with anyone...if that's the utopia we seek we might as well get it!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

U people have time...these women taking nonsese on nairaland that men should accept any child are just pushing your buttons..they are men haters with no boyfriend

Ofcus i know they are just trying to push our buttons, if she is luck to get married let see how she will force a bastard down her husband throat n justified it with her bullshit
@times you really need to get into the mud, if you want to kill a pig fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.