Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28126 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by heartbeat84: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
oga, shut up there osiso; if u know don't have anything to say.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by murmee: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
i have been shouting it sir. If I have a wife who doesn’t give me trouble, how would I go to confirm the DNA of a child who has been calling me daddy. I no fit get that mind disown a child I have been bonding with since her birth
BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by murmee: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with marrying and adopting at the same time? After all marriage is primarily for companionship ... children secondary. undecided
Great Post. I repeat- Marriage is primarily for companionship and children that come through it, is Secondary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by MummyD2020(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

You said nothing but the truth. Like i pointed out before, promiscuity is universal but the way guys scream dna up and down like kilode ehh! It's funny and ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by MummyD2020(f): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwnnn. embarassed embarassed embarassed Stopeet. You're going to make me start crying now.

cheesy smiley But thank you. I hope the nl boys quoting you upandan with dumb opinions are not a part of the reasons you're feeling disoriented oh. Hope they aren't getting to you, 'cause they aren't worth it at all at all.

The other day someone said they were bringing the DNA lab to lekki at an affordable price, do you know a humanbeing like you and i said 90% of kids in nigeria are not their parent's. Since then, i gave up on some people here. A whole 90%? Its madness to go with such outrageous stats. Some people are not just worth coming to social media. Ignorance is alarming
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
if no man drags the baby with me and I go for the test, it then means I bought my trauma with my money sir

That’s why you have to do it at the start, what trauma will that cost? That your wife cheated on you or she gave you a bastard?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
MummyD2020:

The other day someone said they were bringing the DNA lab to lekki at an affordable price, do you know a humanbeing like you and i said 90% of kids in nigeria are not their parent's. Since then, i gave up on some people here. A whole 90%? Its madness to go with such outrageous stats. Some people are not just worth coming to social media. Ignorance is alarming

People can be wrong and we can make mistakes everytime but we all know Nigeria is the country with the second highest paternity fraud. Out of all the countries in the world, we are second. It shall never be well with some people. Wickedness at peak

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
then the trauma comes after the WAR

Oh so you’ll eventually get the trauma? So what’s now the essence of waiting till the evil day?
Why do you want to devoid those children from their true fathers? You want them to live a lie? And do you know no matter how long a lie last, truth will eventually meet up.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
I don’t mind sir. Spit on me also . I will give you like for lambasting me. Children is my weak point

How many have you adopted? Why are other children your weak point? Are you impotent?

Hope you have up to 10 almajiris in your house, at least those one you know they are not Bastards, hope you have sha?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by jimmychang: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

So the man no get emotions grin grin. STUPID

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by jimmychang: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.

We don't give a Bleep .We don't care.DNA IS HERE TO STAY
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by SirMichael1: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with marrying and adopting at the same time? After all marriage is primarily for companionship ... children secondary. undecided
Lol. Guy, get the hell out of my mention. You're talking nonsense.

Where's the companion in a cheating and whoring wife? Be careful with how you text. I mean you should use you brain more.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
I don’t mind sir. Spit on me also . I will give you like for lambasting me. Children is my weak point

You are so quick to degrade yourself, we know your type.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Save money and worry. undecided

Also, Some Nigerian traditional laws also have provisions to protect against an outsider comibg in to drag a child with you, the one who raised your child. undecided

In other words....some traditional laws encourages adultery wife then protect men's investment on the bastard hence you can train bastards and still have the locus standing to fight the biological father........

That is an abomination in my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Exactly!
Why not tell your husband about the bastard then since marriage is primarily for companionship?
Why are you hiding from telling your husband you brought home a bastard? What’s the reason? undecided

Hin dey sweet you talk for here, hin suppose sweet you talk for your husband too na?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by bola4dprec(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.
feminist
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
kazyhm:
In other words....some traditional laws encourages adultery wife then protect men's investment on the bastard hence you can train bastards and still have the locus standing to fight the biological father........

That is an abomination in my tribe.
What tribe is that? undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
I
maynia:

You are so quick to degrade yourself, we know your type.
thank you very much sir. You know me very well
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

How many have you adopted? Why are other children your weak point? Are you impotent?

Hope you have up to 10 almajiris in your house, at least those one you know they are not Bastards, hope you have sha?
We have four already. They are very lovely
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

Oh so you’ll eventually get the trauma? So what’s now the essence of waiting till the evil day?
Why do you want to devoid those children from their true fathers? You want them to live a lie? And do you know no matter how long a lie last, truth will eventually meet up.
my choice sir
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
my choice sir

Know the truth and it will set you free.. or it doesn’t apply here? cheesy
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by newoffer: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Only watery sperm men think like dis. Pls don't mind simp quote author=TarOrfeeek post=106296348]Men that think this way are beneficiaries of women's promiscuity.

They tend to have lots of pity for women. Why? Because from their own experience women are cheerful givers who disregard all forms of control or inhibitory values when sex is on the table.

There are however other Men, those who have been shamed, denied sex and friendship due to flimsy qualifications that women themselves demand.

My question is this - If women can brutally screen who gets to fcck them.

Why can't men screen who gets to enjoy their wealth? Are women saying that men are undeserving of quality offsprings?

grin

[/quote]
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

That’s why you have to do it at the start, what trauma will that cost? That your wife cheated on you or she gave you a bastard?
just move on. I won’t change, just don’t waste your time
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
just move on. I won’t change, just don’t waste your time

Everyone deserves to know the truth, why are so satisfy in living a LIE?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What tribe is that? undecided

I don't understand what you're thinking but....

In implication is that; the traditional laws you're making reference to confirm the narrative we are trying to correct about women......such law if it does exist implies that
1) women cannot be trusted
2) women cannot be hold accountable
3) women are not responsible
4) women might or does not honor marriage vows
Therefore men should be protected against men and the women should not be taken serious, hence women won't fight against such biased traditional law as it seem to make women appears stupid.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
kazyhm:
I don't understand what you're thinking but....
In implication is that; the traditional laws you're making reference to confirm the narrative we are trying to correct about women......such law if it those exist implies that
1) women cannot be trusted
2) women cannot be hold accountable
3) women are not responsible
4) women might or does not honor marriage vows
Therefore men should be protected against men and the women should not be taken serious, hence women won't fight against such biased traditional law as it seem to make women appears stupid.
I asked what tribe so I can specifically search and show you the related traditional law. undecided

As for the implications of said law, you will need to consult your traditional leaders to gain more understanding, I hope. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
U asked what tribe so I can specifically search and show you the related traditional law. undecided

Just tell the tribe with such ridiculous traditional laws, I can tell my generation unborn to stay clear
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
kazyhm:
Just tell the tribe with such ridiculous traditional laws, I can tell my generation unborn to stay clear
At least the major tribes have such laws. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
At least the major tribes have such laws. undecided

I know people from the east......I understand Tonto Dike situation very well...and we're all witnessing her irresponsibility.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Lightorder: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

Everyone deserves to know the truth, why are so satisfy in living a LIE?
I am just saying for myself
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lightorder:
I am just saying for myself

But no matter what the truth will always come out!
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by blaise26abj(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Any woman that supports or is perpetuating paternity fraud should be arrested , locked up and the keys thrown away .
Useless generation . And for that actor , May your genealogy be tainted with bastards and you will never see a faithful woman to call your own in your whole entire existence .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Mercy Aigbe Shares Sultry Selfies (Photos) / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.