Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (28119 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by lilyheaven: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
OKOATA:
This big fool that all is film he's always simping, crying and begging woman. Even his mother will be ashamed of him with this. I wish I can give him a knock on the head.
Lol ;
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by OKOATA(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
lilyheaven:

Lol grin
Anyways it’s really bad , and I don’t know why some women like doing this, they don’t even imagine what the child they are bringing Fort will pass through.
I have this friend that found out his father wasn’t his, 27 years after, approaching his mom to find out why she did such a thing, she developed heart attack and died.
Village people started talking, the shame, the humiliation he got from people, he started smoking weed, drinking, his life changed, from extrovert to introvert.
I wish women can know how much they hurt the kids, I’m not blaming the men here , because women are the ones carrying the pregnancy.
What happened to protection ?
What happened to postinor?
Some women can be annoying.
Bros all these you write know concern feminist, they are so evil and will still blame men, I told that stupid feminist op that opened a thread justifying paternity fraud that I hope her husband she thinks gentle drops her instantly after finding out his 4kids isn't his then she can continue her stupid argument in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Freebills12: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

Tell me of what need is marriage then if not for procreation of offspring that will continue your family linkage. Do you know what it means to be deceived into believing that another man's child is yours?
DNA is essential, even should be made compulsory at birth to avoid all these drama. Imagine raising three kids only to find out that they are another man's children, if you doubt me ask Nii Odartey Lamptey of Ghana
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by VULCAN(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
A stupid post from a unhappy 3rd Wave feminist

This so called man she is praising made this useless statement for no other reason than he sleeps with married women.

FutureIsFemale:

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Clickguy44: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
The thread is disgusting, shameful and scary. It's absurd but am not surprised.

A man provides, precede, protects and penetrate a woman. The least she could do is to fertilize his egg and produce him an offspring. His own blood and flesh.

There is no bigger betrayal to a man than raising another man's seed thinking it's his. How do these women sleep comfortably at night?

Dear Men,

Make sure you vet your woman before you say I do.

Never pay for what others got for free.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Freebills12: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.

The baby has a father, he is entitled to know him, stop supporting trash... With DNA all these nonsense will stop, if you are a married woman stay put for your husband, it is for better for worse... And talking of adoption, the couple give their concept and adopted the child, you can deceive me into accepting another man's child as mine, no... It is abomination... It is even better to tell the man, own up your action, if he refuses meet the biological father of the child. Don't use emotional effect on baby as an excuse, it is fallacious, using pity to commit evil is not good. We can't do evil so that good may come out it.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Freebills12: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
LilMissFavvy:
Mr. Salami is right. This is exactly what I said in another thread. As long as a child bears your name and see's you as a father, you can forgive your wife and continue, especially if she has appologised and willing to turn a new leaf. It's needless scattering your home and breaking the innocent child's heart. After all in most families of today, it is husband and wife who cater for the children, so don't say you are training another man's child, you train the child with your wife, not alone.

Let me watch as the "men are polygamous in nature" crew will attack me undecided. They can't seem to accept what they dish out. Some have fathered kids outside their marriages.

How did what you suggested solve the problem of infidelity which is the bone of contention. I was hoping that you will tell your fellow women to open up to their husbands when such happens. It is a risk task but 100% better than deceiving the man, and only waiting for countless excuses to give when he finds out. Women stay with your husbands stop jumping from one person to another.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Freebills12: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
NigeriaIsGreat:
have you conducted a DNA to know who your true father is?

Some of those men fighting to conduct DNA test on their wards ain't the biological product of their father but they don't know

Is that our women are more promiscuous or what? Is anything wrong with conducting DNA? That a man wants to know the biological history of his family, is it a crime?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Freebills12: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
NigeriaIsGreat:
Salami is right here. Have you also conducted a DNA on yourself with your father to know who your biological father is?
Or you assume you are a true son of your father without a DNA test?

Look at the stupid question you are asking, why must he conduct DNA test on his father? His father is not his own immediate family. As a head of the family he has right to know about his children, stop this nonsense, you are behaving as if this DNA test of a thing is killing you directly
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
murmee:
Rotimi Salami is not only good looking but also has a Fantastic thinking faculty. Kudos.
P.S. I don't support or encourage infidelity!

Na like this paternity fraud dey take start.

Just kidding grin

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by emi1000(f): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
I actually do not see anything wrong with doing DNA test for your kids, just make sure you do it secretly so it doesn’t create issues like lack of trust if the result turns out positive.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nwagod26: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
May your wife have children that are not yours. Idiot
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Forthepeople21(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Nope. Way too many hoes in Nigeria. And I’m a female saying this. Don’t be fooled guys.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by DigitB: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Bookhub:
Simps everywhere tuehhhhh..

The ịdị.ot thinks that shi.tty post will bring him more puccy.

Simping simple simpleton
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, he is suggesting we dig as deep as it goes....by having even those of you in support of it have DNA tests done to prove you are yourselves not of fraud. undecided
You still don't get the question, either my dad decides to do a paternity test or not has no significance on me getting the test done on my kids. What does that have to do with me getting a paternity test done on my kids?
Whether my dad decides to do the test or not is not my concern, if he has any iota of doubt concerning my paternity then he's free to carry out the test.
Paternity fraud must not be excused in whatever circumstances, if not it might become a societal norm.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

The baby has a father, he is entitled to know him, stop supporting trash... With DNA all these nonsense will stop, if you are a married woman stay put for your husband, it is for better for worse... And talking of adoption, the couple give their concept and adopted the child, you can deceive me into accepting another man's child as mine, no... It is abomination... It is even better to tell the man, own up your action, if he refuses meet the biological father of the child. Don't use emotional effect on baby as an excuse, it is fallacious, using pity to commit evil is not good. We can't do evil so that good may come out it.
Her statement is a fallacy boss, it's called "appeal to pity". An appeal to pity is a fallacy committed when a party or an individual tries to gain support for an argument by exploiting his opponent's/audience's feelings of pity. The woman that cheated and committed the paternity fraud didn't think of the effect it will have on the child before committing the act. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

This is no way to support an argument at all, your agenda is already dead on arrival.
Your statement or argument is fallacious. It's called an "appeal to pity".
An appeal to pity is a fallacy that is committed when an individual tries to gain support for an argument by exploiting the opponent's feelings of pity or guilt. This is even basic general studies taught in year 1 or 2 in universities sef.
You're trying to gain support for why men should desist from doing paternity test by appealing to their sense of pity towards little children, and completely exonerating the fraudsters that committed the frauds in the first place.
According to Newton's third law of motion, for every action there's an equal reaction. All our actions and inactions as humans have consequences. Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dotman2210(m): 2:44am On Oct 01, 2021
AlphaAlex:
ph your concern is not the amount of time and effort the man put into the situation thinking it was his own child only to find out he had been swindled. You women are very deceitful please keep quiet with your I don’t support infidelity nonsense. But you support emotional blackmail Abi? You support reaping where you didn’t sow right? Very typical. I like how women talk rubbish when the thing happens to them they will start saying a new set of rubbish. I’m sure you will do the same to your husband.

She will definitely,after she go talk say guys have always been treating her bad
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2021
kazyhm:

I know people from the east......I understand Tonto Dike situation very well...and we're all witnessing her irresponsibility.
I don't know about Tonto Dikeh, nor am I interested in judging her situation. undecided
Anyways, you can always contact your traditional leaders to ask them of traditional laws that are applicable to you. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Dybala11:

You still don't get the question, either my dad decides to do a paternity test or not has no significance on me getting the test done on my kids. What does that have to do with me getting a paternity test done on my kids?
Whether my dad decides to do the test or not is not my concern, if he has any iota of doubt concerning my paternity then he's free to carry out the test.
Paternity fraud must not be excused in whatever circumstances, if not it might become a societal norm.
Exactly reason why he is asking you show that you are not yourselves company of the same fraud. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dozie32(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol abeg leave them to be making noise online how many of dem fit even afford to pay for DNA test.

Why is this intelligent man telling them the obvious please let them find out their truths if e go well for them congratulations the ones wey e nor go well for let them not be suicidal.Also they should also be subjected to DNA test too some of them are not from their fathers loins cheesy since everything wan scatter let it just scatter finish.

Even in the olden days men fathered children that were not theirs let the tracing begin everyone of them asking for a DNA test should be tested to see if they are their fathers sons. grin grin

You for kukuma tell us say na ashawo na em you be..
Keep on supporting adultery.. Idiot!
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dozie32(m): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Men just like to make noise online. Hot air. Nothing more lol.

If you like to and cheat on your husband. Only if you go even marry.. Roz!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dozie32(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=AmazonTopaz post=106296718]
More like barking dogs grin grin[/quot

Who got even fit marry ashawo like you grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Fvckyouall: 4:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

So you are willing to throw all your years and investment away like that? undecided

Of course
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

So you are willing to throw all your years and investment away like that? undecided

The earlier the better.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't know about Tonto Dikeh, nor am I interested in judging her situation. undecided
Anyways, you can always contact your traditional leaders to ask them of traditional laws that are applicable to you. undecided

I already told you we don't have such traditional laws.........we don't groom unreliable woman in my society.......being a bastard is shameful, our women are not allowed to play such trick on their husband and there is no special law that protect an investment on a bastard.

Adultery/infidelity/divorce/unwanted pregnancy/promiscuity It is a shameful act that no one is proud of.....especially the family of the bride.....

I'm from a progressive society, we don't condone irresponsible behavior from both men and women.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you intention is to travel with the child, DNA test is a requirement set by the embassy in question, yes. undecided
I asked a question though..
If you already knew that the baby is not biologically yours but you decided to continue being the father,, how would you pass the stringent DNA measures at the embassies?
(I mean, since you don't know the biological father, and you never cared to know since you have long forgiven the mother of the baby., and then, there are no official documents that showed that the true owner of the child had kept the child in your custody.)

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by ford101: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you know what's funny about this DNA saga?

90% of those who glamour for it can't event afford a square meal.

Let's see how it goes.
very soon DNA test ll be as cheap as a sim card and a cell phone.if not as cheap as taking a culture test.keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Dotman2210:

She will definitely,after she go talk say guys have always been treating her bad
very Anyhow people , That’s why I never believe anything they say outside in public.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Caseless: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
So, e dey support women way dey born another man pikin for their husband house, abi?
This one no no how the thing go do u for body when u find out say na another man pikin u dey take care of.

I think he's fathering another man's child.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2021
So when the children is up to 18 years and one bastard shows up that he wants to collect all his children, that is when he should do DNA test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Praiz Has Been Released From Police Custody / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor / Chika Ike Looking Good In Red, Strikes A Sultry Pose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.