Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Am A Simp That Needs Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Simp That Needs Help (5019 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Savedday: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Hisimperialmaje(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
First of all you be idiot, second of all if as a reasonable person you really wanted ACTION you know where to go(brothel) no come go rape person sister say na indomie you buy give her oo.. Or you better go ready your statement for station SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Akinbahm(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Wake her by 230am n show her the door

I do tell guys if u wan knack babe reason her wella say u wan knack am before she comot her house so as to avoid story that touch.

Later, you go dey see trending post on media say a young Simp dude was sentenced for rape.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by fboy24q(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
So what come happen as day break? grin
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Mcslize: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op sex should occur naturally.
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by kushercain: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:

Las las bro i still bleeped up, i guess red pill is not for me. Why i dea jonze like this nah. Iwont say my Bleep up but i bleeped up big time. I pray i learn from this awful experience.
Peace out

Abeg wettin you do o grin
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by KingDash: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:
Nairalanders pls i seriously need hep oo, its like all the red pilled threads have been reading here is not working at all.
Its always easier to bash guys with simping attitudes on their tread while in reality will act worse if reverse happens to be the case. My sincere apologies to guys have bashed pls forgive me.

Imagine inviting a lady all the way from anambra to Delta, after all the spendings, eating and drinking during the day, later at night weh i feel its time for action she told me that she wants to sleep that i should not disturb her, even odinary bobby she no allow me sulk. This is someone i sent 4k for tfare oo and equally bought goodies weh she eat this night. Am pained right now. We met on fb and became friends for like 6months and she was all nice b4 inviting her.
My question here is what was she thinking before leaving her state down here, abi she left her state to Delta just to eat my little cash and sleep?
As am typing right now shes snoring beside me after consuming 3 superpack indomines and 3 eggs. Mind you this is not the first time this kind of situation is happening oo,whennits time for action a little resistance from them i will just free them.
Am soo bitter. I deserve all the insult in the world provided am helped.
Lalasticlala pls help me.
Forgive my typographical errors pls, am not happy, abi do i force her?
your mumu too much.. I dey run anti-simp camp for here, but form na 500k.
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Rickmann: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:

I don count my loss, i just pray it makes me wiser when next am dealing with the female folk

That's the spirit, bro.
You deserve better.
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Kenneth10110(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:

The remaining 15k in my wallet will be spent wisely. Am going to have the last laugh, she must treak back to wherever she came from i swear i won't disturb her . Make day break

You dey joke with woman cheesy. U think she doesn't have tfare to go back without trekking or you the only guy(simp) in her contact list that could send her money for coming over or going back to her place. I laugh u grin.
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by AlphaStorm: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
16 slap salutes for the commander-in-chief of the SIMP forces cool cool .

[/b]BASTARD !!!!!! angry [\b]

Drsnives:
Nairalanders pls i seriously need hep oo, its like all the red pilled threads have been reading here is not working at all.
Its always easier to bash guys with simping attitudes on their tread while in reality will act worse if reverse happens to be the case. My sincere apologies to guys have bashed pls forgive me.

Imagine inviting a lady all the way from anambra to Delta, after all the spendings, eating and drinking during the day, later at night weh i feel its time for action she told me that she wants to sleep that i should not disturb her, even odinary bobby she no allow me sulk. This is someone i sent 4k for tfare oo and equally bought goodies weh she eat this night. Am pained right now. We met on fb and became friends for like 6months and she was all nice b4 inviting her.
My question here is what was she thinking before leaving her state down here, abi she left her state to Delta just to eat my little cash and sleep?
As am typing right now shes snoring beside me after consuming 3 superpack indomines and 3 eggs. Mind you this is not the first time this kind of situation is happening oo,whennits time for action a little resistance from them i will just free them.
Am soo bitter. I deserve all the insult in the world provided am helped.
Lalasticlala pls help me.
Forgive my typographical errors pls, am not happy, abi do i force her?
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by blackgold2018(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kids
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
kushercain:

Abeg wettin you do o grin
I gave her 3k the next morning to return back cos she said she no get tfare
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rickmann:

That's the spirit, bro.
You deserve better.
Yes bro..
I learnt the hard way, all the ladies for my lodge now don dea feel the heat presently, no more mr nice guy.. i guess i was fooling myself being nice all this while.
Am cool now. Thanks
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
fboy24q:
So what come happen as day break? grin
My brother i gave her 3k to return to whatever hole she came out from

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Rickmann: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Drsnives:

Yes bro..
I learnt the hard way, all the ladies for my lodge now don dea feel the heat presently, no more mr nice guy.. i guess i was fooling myself being nice all this while.
Am cool now. Thanks

Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by MediMedi(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Drsnives:

Yes bro..
Am cool now. Thanks
You are not fooling urself been nice.
That is ur nature which you must admit, when time comes for you to fu*k you will.
Don't force vibes be urself, those meant for you will come

3 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Jman06(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:
She's even a cheapskate imagine because she ate 3 eggs and 3 super packs noodles,no be say na belleful she eat sef!you come get mind wan knack someone's daughter.

The girl sef na low budget girl...she should have ordered for 5 big indomie hungryman packs,6 sardines,8 eggs and 16 corned beef.

I hope she came with her transport fare, if not because from the way you're sounding e bi like say na jog she go jog from Delta cross river niger bridge.

Lmao

This really cracked me up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / What Qualities Do Women Find Attractive In Men? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.