Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (52920 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm Pregnant / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by cassbeat(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.
I wonder why y'all need advice when you should have left the moment you found out he was married.... I truly wonder what you're seeking advice for....
You want to text his wife and family about it, how dumb....

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by ofiko123(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2021
How is that the business of nairalanders...?!

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Surfacebaba: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2021
you are fool for dating married man and biggest fool for not using condom

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Olumaeme: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Message him and tell him you will show up at his home if he Dosent come so you discuss how to take care of this.

Also, look at your situation, can you single handedly take care of a child? Financially, morally, emotionally, If yes, you man wish to keep the child, if No then you better look for way to take it out.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kinsmenn(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

Don't. If you want to keep em, know he won't be yours even if he says he is. Do what you have to do for your safety and that of the baby. Its 2months + already.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by obama30: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

Have your babe, that child may bring happiness to your entire life, don't terminate your future. If you wish, send me private message, I will guide you
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by joyousever(f): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Speak for yourself! You've not seen where a married man left his wedded wife for his side chic for good! E be like say you never see anything. Join Shola Jordan Adeoye's page on FB and hear life lessons!
Kilotat:
Quote me anywhere,
No Man will leave the woman he paid her bride price (mother of his Children) for another one that he just miss fucking or side Chick. When will women know that we men naturally like sex? Do you know we can tell side chick anything just to be seeing her pants on a daily bases?
If you like, tell the wife Everything, you will then know that belle no dey fit kill marriage again. Married women are wise now!

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
IamGreen1:

I don't know your own definition of feminist because I'm quite sure that people have different definition of being one.
Answer the question. Yes or no, are you a feminist?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
CSTRR:
It's also clear you don't value yourself.
The ladies I have slept with will never do it in a hotel. They will tell me that they are not olosho.
If it is not my house, they ain't doing.
But for you, na for different hotels the man dey wire you.
And you didn't care that there was something wrong.
Na small you take better pass runs girl.
Abeg just dey your baby mama level. You are not a wife material.
bánging a girl at home is cheaper
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Pjoe238: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2021
What has the wife and relative got to do with this mess? you want to break that family apart.. shhee.. I can see that you are a family breaker ni. When you started this mess the wife was not there, even when he informed you that he's married you never quitted and you never text the wife. Why do you want to text the wife now that you have messed yourself up. You are looking for an acid bathe abi and I am sure you will get it. You were dating the man in secret and you should settle the mess with the man also in secret. Believe me, you will never get away with any problem you will create in that family, so you better find a way to settle it with the man. My advice is for you to relocate to Benin Republic, deliver your baby there and return to Nigeria after 2 years and continue with your life. Ask for forgiveness and God will give you the right husband. The man will come for the baby in the future or the baby will go back to his father when he/she grows up. Discuss this with the man and know what he would say. Next time don't mess with people husband, if you have to do it use CONDOM but don't forget there is God oooo.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by CSTRR: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
bánging a girl at home is cheaper
And more respectable.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Philomath1212: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
When you they nack another woman husband you nur come nairaland to seek for advice

When you Dey shout harder herder ya killing me o
You nur seek for my advice

When the thing slip out nah u still carry your hand plug am back insyd
U nur call for advice

When u do round 2 u nur call for advice

Now u don get belle u Dey call for advice

See let me tell you

Belle nur Dey fit break marriage nowadays

Naija women don wise if u like u tell the wife she go vex for one week
But she nur go leave the man

So just get prepared for single mother life style
I fit give u tonto dikeh number for more enquiry on how to survive

Meanwhile first to comment

October go good be that

You really get time to write epistle for the BIG FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

Ku orire!

Was ru re, was so re.

A gbo onu omo, a gbo onu iya.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Amhappy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Whatever you do ,do not kill this innocent baby. Don't involve his family yet but tell your own family.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by WoundedLamb: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

I won't join issues with you. She made her choice. I know her goal. And it won't work. Why didn't she tell the wife and family member when she was busy enjoying someones else husband? Now she wants to tell them. She thinks everyone is a dummy?

She better ready to be a single mum or get rid of the baby. Desperate ladies everywhere looking for homes to wreck

She made her choice, so why do you want to deny the man's wife the chance of making her own choice? You're protecting the family, when the man was also busy enjoying, did he think of family? Why do you think a man should do DNA test knowing it could destroy the family? See, you're shying away from real logical argument. It's about protecting the man's interest for you.

She made her choice. The man also made his choice. Both of them will have to leave with the consequences. Heaping it all on one party alone is illogical. There's no reasonable argument to support that. If you believe a husband has the right to know about the paternity of his kids via DNA, then you must accept that this man's wife has the right to know if her man has kids elsewhere. Whatever she does afterwards is her choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by IamGreen1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
Answer the question. Yes or no, are you a feminist?

I'm not boss
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by GindoX(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Op contact me, that's my specialty. I go level up for am... 200 baby mammas am leveling up for. grin grin..

Don't blame yourself abeg, all na life.. never be sad at all, if you really want to keep the baby... My advice? Keep the baby. Let him bear the man's name... Go far and start afresh.or call me... Make we start afresh. grin
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by efficiencie(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

When they tell you no sex before marriage you will argue for Africa. If you had waited to know his parents, his family and he knows yours, you could have prevented this from happening and even if it happens that man and his family will be put to great shame...madam you are on your own oh. The man will reject both you and the baby. You have been played. You need to investigate the parents or extended family of the man. They are the ones that need to know what their son has done. They need to know that their son has a child with you and that he is liable to contributing to the welfare of the child. Avoid informing his wife about this development she could arrange for your assassination oh. Wetin ur gender no fit do, e doesn't exists oh! Also avoid letting the man know you are searching for his people. If your child is a girl raise her not to be as stupid as hermother and if the child is a boy raise him not to be as stupid as his father.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by eyinjuege: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

I won't join issues with you. She made her choice. I know her goal. And it won't work. Why didn't she tell the wife and family member when she was busy enjoying someones else husband? Now she wants to tell them. She thinks everyone is a dummy?

She better ready to be a single mum or get rid of the baby. Desperate ladies everywhere looking for homes to wreck

In fairness, the man chose to wreck his own home by having an affair.
It was a planned out, conscious decision.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Hallabee1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Aje.....

you are really sick, when you dey open that your leg, you no know abi....

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

Madam you can keep the baby but not him as he is taken!.If he is kind negotiate for upkeep for your unborn child and when the child is older it would be their choice to look for biological father.
Everyone makes mistakes and live with the consequences so learn from yours and stay away from his family as your business is not with them.
You slept with a married man who is just as guilty and now you are getting all the insults alone.It’s the way the world is towards women generally so for your next relationship grow sense.It is not the end of the world just chin up and move on.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
IamGreen1:

I'm not boss
so what kind of woman are you? don't lie to me
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by IamGreen1(f): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:

What's up with this your question?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
she is the kinda woman that can never come from your father's loins, because all he has are potential side chick... � goatie
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
BKsoul:
she is the kinda woman that can never come from your father's loins, because all he has are potential side chick... � goatie
bitch stop stalking me
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
IamGreen1:

What's up with this your question?
I find you fascinating

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by adeomos(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
When you they nack another woman husband you nur come nairaland to seek for advice

When you Dey shout harder herder ya killing me o
You nur seek for my advice

When the thing slip out nah u still carry your hand plug am back insyd
U nur call for advice

When u do round 2 u nur call for advice

Now u don get belle u Dey call for advice

See let me tell you

Belle nur Dey fit break marriage nowadays

Naija women don wise if u like u tell the wife she go vex for one week
But she nur go leave the man

So just get prepared for single mother life style
I fit give u tonto dikeh number for more enquiry on how to survive

Meanwhile first to comment

October go good be that

Best reply of the year
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

Sister please let's talk on WhatsApp before you make a big mistake here

My WhatsApp number is 08100553547

I'm only doing this because from your write up you seem to be a nice lady. Please message me on WhatsApp and let's talk OK? Please do it right now
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Lewisdinho(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Your Cross
Carry it
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Prechgold1180(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow!
How do you manage to write this long epistle and still be the first to comment

Seems like you are new here

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
bitch stop stalking me
son of a bitch I won't stop... Killyasef....
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
BKsoul:
son of a bitch I won't stop... Killyasef....
it takes a slut to call another a bitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.