Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (52874 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm Pregnant / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Arizoner:
you this product of accidental discharge. your mom didn't tell you?
Yea my mom didn't tell me because she and your mama was busy fighting the battle of the side chicks.... Impotent cur...
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Of course even in class no bi every student dey understand.

For your school na nonsense your teacher dey teach?

No wonder you dey post nonsense for nairaland, no critical thinking.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by abimic(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
If i were in his shoes, i would never leave my family for any other, no way. Again, he goofed for having extra marital affair, and also, that you chose to allow sex with no protection, in this jet and age, were you expecting something different? and you would claim to be enlightened!. Lastly, pre marital sex is a sin, you both are all shades of wrong, and should be ashamed of yourselves. You both have sinned greatly and need forgiveness. I would never be in support of abortion, so keep the baby, and use your brain to live a glorifying life, one God and your parents would be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Bornsinner7:
Mtchew..

You want to tell his wife and relatives that you want to keep him and the baby??..

Wonders will never end
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
The way these vagina peoplw reason ehn

you go wonder why snake(serpent) went to meet eve ans offer the apple to it

imagine her reasoning

you want to keep him and the baby shocked

keep another woman's husband

whereas you are the side chick oo riding a married woman's dick either knowingly or not it's still thesame

but to be honest
.vagina people are truly Gullibles

i believe Mosquitoes and Ants get sense pass them
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Charx122: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

So when you found out he was married why didn't you cut off the relationship!! Excuse you were in love thought you women a quick in saying love doesn't exist...One advise don't terminate that pregnancy..Is your punishment and also a blessing to you.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by wisemum: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Since you want to keep the baby and he has said he is fine with your decision, clear your eyes. Sit him down to let him know:-

1. You have decided to keep the baby.
2. Since he is fine with your decision, he is now going to be financially responsible for the baby both when unborn and after being born. 3. You are going to get a lawyer to draft an agreement between both of you which he will sign to these conditions.
4. You are also ready for the baby to undergo a DNA test after birth to clear all paternity doubts.
5. Forget about him. You are NOT going to keep him. He has shown you that much already. You were just a side chicken cooling his hot third leg and giving him variety. That's who you were to him. Kill all the love feelings. You have his baby to remind you always of your indiscretion.

You've made the mistake. Your eyes don clear. You have to be smarter going forward.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by IamGreen1(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Arizoner:
are you a feminist

I don't know your own definition of feminist because I'm quite sure that people have different definition of being one.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Alaganature09(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vision101:
The name-calling for the op here is too much na. Remember that she is a pregnant woman. She needs peace of mind. It can happen to anyone.

First she said that they knew each other before, lost contact and reconnected. The man was insincere with her. When she got to know she had fallen deeply in love with him. I'm assuming that this lady is a soft-hearted person. The foolish man exploited it.

Don't get the wife or relations involved. Inform him that you will keep the baby. I just hope that you have a good source of income incase he disappoints you.

Brace up. You can never know what the baby will become in future and the foolish man will like to come around and lay paternity claim. That will be the time you will show him the negative side of yourself.

It's life lesson. You have learnt it the hard way.

Motivational speaker
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by lollybee15(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Very disgusting narrative from a shameless slut. If you are not shameless, you would not bring this dirty story on a social medium, seeking advice.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Fantazy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
You don't need advice, you need deliverance.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by franklingud(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by GetMeRight: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me.

The only problem you have is him, only him. If he's ready to add you to the family, no problem at all. Don't mind all these nairalanders saying trash, just wear your body armour. But it looks like he's going to leave you to your fate now that pregnancy is involved. Ask him what he wants from you, if you realised that he's not going to be committed, act before it's too late. Single motherhood is not a joke.

[s] Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this. [/s]

Unless he decides to introduce you himself, no good thing can come out of that decision.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by CondemnBattery(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Have you bordered to ask the Op why even after knowing the man was married still went ahead to open her legs?
A man will always ask a lady out, it's the natural thing about creature, but it's left for her to say no.
There's no gender bias there. She enjoyed it, next time she will learn her lessons. Why involving the wife? Ooo, so that the wife will park while she assume the new role of the Mrs? Kole work. I bet you if that woman leave, this Op will gladly move in. That's what majority of these women do.
WoundedLamb:

Are you really protecting the family or just the man? Do you think of family when you advocate for DNA test? You want the man to go back to his beautiful family so that the girl will carry the lifetime burden?

The married man that slept with and impregnated another lady needs to be exposed. His wife has every right to know the truth. I find it surprising that you guys are clamoring for DNA tests just so that men can know know the truth about thier wives' faithfulness but want the hide the man's infidelity from his wife. What kind of judgment is that?

Please, it's only fair that a woman knows if her husband has a child out of wedlock just like a man deserves to know if his wife did same. Let's drop the gender bias.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by CondemnBattery(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
CSTRR:

She is a home breaker to be honest.

Person wey suppose to just hide face and move on and call it a mistake.

She want to give another woman high BP.

I bet you if that wife move out, Op will shamelessly move in. She knows the game she's playing. Imagine saying they met and they both still have feelings for each other.....

Nothing on this earth will make me love another woman even 1/10th of how I love my wife. That's how all these small girls will not let married men rest.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by WoundedLamb: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Have you bordered to ask the Op why even after knowing the man was married still went ahead to open her legs?
A man will always ask a lady out, it's the natural thing about creature, but it's left for her to say no.
There's no gender bias there. She enjoyed it, next time she will learn her lessons. Why involving the wife? Ooo, so that the wife will park while she assume the new role of the Mrs? Kole work. I bet you if that woman leave, this Op will gladly move in. That's what majority of these women do.

A man will always ask a lady out regardless of the his martial status cause it's natural, right? You people are funny on that continent. So the whole marital confinement in Africa is simply for women, yeah? And then you'd turn around to ask why there's moral decadence in the country. Just read the kind of logic you're pulling just to undermine immorality on the man's side. You're just treating men as brainless dogs. Did it even occur to you that the single lady was not under any vow to commit to anyone while the man was the one under a marriage vow? What's the point in trying to give men the laissez-faire to do just about anything only to turn around and blame only the women for the consequences of those actions? You think that will help the society in any way?

Well, even getting pregnant is also a natural thing and the lady is now pregnant. The man's wife deserves to know the truth. Whether she wants to go or stay should be her decision to take. The man has a brain in his skull. He is not an object. If he decides to take in the side chic, that's his decision and he should be responsible for that. So just stop typing as if there are only two people in the picture. The man is in the middle and has the bulk of the responsibility. He is the one that married the first lady. He is the one that approached and impregnated the second lady. But somehow you want to remove him from the picture when it has gone sour. You can go ahead and support promiscuity, don't just make it look as if you're protecting the wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by greggng: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

You are shameless. You want to send text message to the legit wife ...what exactly are you gonna tell her ....? That you snatched her man? Go and look for the man relative not the innocent legit wife . AtleAst you have gotten what most women are looking for ...happy pregnancy
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by tyup(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
When you they nack another woman husband you nur come nairaland to seek for advice

When you Dey shout harder herder ya killing me o
You nur seek for my advice

When the thing slip out nah u still carry your hand plug am back insyd
U nur call for advice

When u do round 2 u nur call for advice

Now u don get belle u Dey call for advice

These are words of a stack local subliterate. for ur good, upgrade ur senses of being rational, quit being primitive and see if ur level of IQ would increase.

tyup is just advising here

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Drizzy5001(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
What a shame, when the man dey tell you, make you bend like say u want fetch water grin grin, you no call us, now kasala Don burst u rush come nairaland, my advice for u, is to give birth to the baby, then give him up for adoption, that's how you people go about sleeping with married men, and spoiling people's marriage.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by DavidEsq(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Brainard22:

ASHAWO!!!

Remove that pregnancy and get the fvxk out of their marriage!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Forthepeople21(f): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Stupid hoe. Unfortunately there are many of these walking around. You need your ass beat bish.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Forthepeople21(f): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Stupid hoe. Unfortunately there are many of these walking around. You need your azz beat bish.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kylce042(m): 4:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

You need help how? Kill the innocent embryo
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Gfskw: 4:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Gee64: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2021
I saw a thing like this in the Bible. The endtime message.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by iykee101(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

hummmm this is very complicated issue and please if its not properly handle,it will ruin and tarnsh your image or reputation for life,firstly that guy is married and not ready to help you and secondly,if you are able to expose him to his wife or to his relatives,he may deny you so my advice for you now is,if you know any of his close friend that he gives listening ear,you can meet him to talk to him on your behalf about these issue now that the solution is still available,though abortion is not good but thats the next thing that will solve these matter once and forever but its more ok to do it in a good hospital and he must stand by your side,thanks
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kilotat: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

You dey among the people wey she fvck around abi?
I no fit Bleep woman wey bobrisky fvck, God forbid bad thing
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by thunderbabs: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Darhmmy:

Lol..werey ti Fe da Ile ru.

Smx, I wish sex can be programmed with it's end result....so there wldnt be need for this kind of outcome cheesy
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by CondemnBattery(f): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:

A man will always ask a lady out regardless of the his martial status cause it's natural, right? You people are funny on that continent. So the whole marital confinement in Africa is simply for women, yeah? And then you'd turn around to ask why there's moral decadence in the country. .

I won't join issues with you. She made her choice. I know her goal. And it won't work. Why didn't she tell the wife and family member when she was busy enjoying someones else husband? Now she wants to tell them. She thinks everyone is a dummy?

She better ready to be a single mum or get rid of the baby. Desperate ladies everywhere looking for homes to wreck

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by udemzyudex(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Kilotat:

I no fit Bleep woman wey bobrisky fvck, God forbid bad thing

grin grin you be case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.