Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (52908 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm Pregnant / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
it takes a slut to call another a bitch
But you called me a bitch first, so what are you? An idiot?? Or a hoodlum?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Amanda4life: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

PLEASE SEND TEXT TO THEM, THIS WILL HELP YOU AND THE UNBORN CHILD TO BE TAKEN CARE OF
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Amanda4life: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Surrogacy
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Amanda4life:

PLEASE SEND TEXT TO THEM, THIS WILL HELP YOU AND THE UNBORN CHILD TO BE TAKEN CARE OF
Interesting! May I ask why you believe that? undecided
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kilotat: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2021
What you're say happens about 4% in most cases. And when you have 90% of Men not leaving their wife's, but only 4%, 4% will not count.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by amakabel: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Arizoner:
see them, homewreckers. Destroying peaceful homes in the name of dating married men

Your mama! Idiot!
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by olabrinks(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
joyousever:
Speak for yourself! You've not seen where a married man left his wedded wife for his side chic for good! E be like say you never see anything. Join Shola Jordan Adeoye's page on FB and hear life lessons!
in exception cases, yeah. But majority of men do not leave their wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Arizoner: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2021
amakabel:

Your mama! Idiot!
idiot, olosho 3k
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by amakabel: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Arizoner:
idiot, olosho 3k

Ritualist! Otokoto anuofia! Ewu cyber criminal!
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Brainard22:

ASHAWO!!!

Remove that pregnancy and get the fvxk out of their marriage!!

why did the guy lie about his marriage?

Why did he cheat?

She has every right to scatter his marriage
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Brainard22:

ASHAWO!!!

Remove that pregnancy and get the fvxk out of their marriage!!

why did the guy lie about his marriage?

Why did he cheat?

He has to take accountability for his part in this

She has every right to scatter his marriage

Let's also hear his side of the story
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by alphaNomega: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.
How far this matter? You don start antenatal?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Darhmmy: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes I have!! We settled , we're Still together and he has taken me to meet with his mother and he has also come to see my parents. His wife doesn't know yet but he's fully supporting me

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.