Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (54021 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm Pregnant / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Omohena: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Keep in mind that you're on the verge of wrecking another woman's home
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kyase(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Anyone baba angry

BTW, how far u nah? You just dey flex, dey enjoy Buhari alone?
enjoy which Buhari
Even Aisha no dey enjoy am

Brother I just dey ooo
Broke lipsrsealed
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Omoluabiii(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ehen henn.
Both you and the guy have successfully subscribed to the devils Lust.......
And now the trap don catch una.
Choose what to do fast,
do you want to abort it? Or keep it?
Remember anyone you choose has consequences.
If you keep it, you have become a single mother niyen, and your chances of getting married again have just been reduced by 40%, you have 60% left.
and most of the child upkeep would be on you, because the guy will not do much, or at all, since you both re not married.....
Secondly if you abort it, you owe God a big one by killing someone, or it might lead to your death, or life barreness or you might be successful, you never can tell which one go happen.
The ball is in your hands, na you enjoy the gbola, i know say that guy sabi fire well well, your sound sef reach my yard here,
wereh omo, oloshi,
i wish you best of luck sha...

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by nenbeu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is this story true or generated to see people's reactions? True or false, my take is that you should leave his wife and the rest of his family out of your mess.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

Eyaah sorry.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kyase:
enjoy which Buhari
Even Aisha no dey enjoy am
That man na joy killer, very unenjoyable human being angry angry

Kyase:
Brother I just dey ooo
Broke lipsrsealed
My own broke just dey jealous your own sef, but God dey shaa.

God must surely put our charger 4 socket make we begin charge smiley
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by bekpo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

When u where fucking him, did u contact d wife n relatives? Now u r pregnant, u want to contact them. Ur plans has finally worked, u r now abt to execute same, home breakers everywhere!
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MrFly(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Instead of texting the wife and relatives, send that text to the two months old baby. Okoko!
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by robosky02(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is this independence package or what?

Am not surprise

Nigeria is pregnant for China with all the debt.... And dollars crashing

Yet we are here
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kyase(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That man na joy killer, very unenjoyable human being angry angry

My own broke just dey jealous your own sef, but God dey shaa.

God must surely put our charger 4 socket make we begin charge smiley
Menh that man Na only morale lesson we learn from am oo

Amen brother our gadget must be charged some day
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
One thing i knw abt naija gals is dat they re evil, and op get away from me u filthy animal" husband snatcher psychopath
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Newton2024: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
When you they nack another woman husband you nur come nairaland to seek for advice

When you Dey shout harder herder ya killing me o
You nur seek for my advice

When the thing slip out nah u still carry your hand plug am back insyd
U nur call for advice

When u do round 2 u nur call for advice

Now u don get belle u Dey call for advice

See let me tell you

Belle nur Dey fit break marriage nowadays

Naija women don wise if u like u tell the wife she go vex for one week
But she nur go leave the man

So just get prepared for single mother life style
I fit give u tonto dikeh number for more enquiry on how to survive

Meanwhile first to comment

October go good be that
I feel like liking your comment one thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by pedi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

When you ware shouting harder harder did you call us? Abi u no no say the man don Marry? Deal with it
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Even though the man has his own fault, but what most people never agree to is that sexual activity starts and end with women. If a woman doesn't agree or give consent, sex will not happen or if it does it's rape. There are many girls who never have anything to do with married men unless they don't know or when they find out, they cut off all connections. My problem is that, the op will soon be a single mother and then will start looking for a "good man" to take care of her and her baby. If guys say they don't want to marry single mothers everybody wants to crucify them. You use your 20s to do rubbish then expect everybody to accept your baggage because now your eye don clear. She will still want to date someday, and if no body reason her, na to become bitter and start blaming men for her life's issues forgetting she had a part to play. You are having sex with a married man and common condom you na no fit buy. No be juju be that
Hahahhahahah lol that's the gender that wants to compete with men o, fish brain.
I have one she was forming love for me but I caught her chatting with her married ex.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by LEGALSER: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

This one no just get sense. But continue, it's good for your health but the truth is that whatever happens to you, you used your hand to destroy yourself. You found out and still continued? And you still want to keep him and the baby? Another person husband and papa?
Wait, how does this sound to you? When e go red for you, no come Nairaland to lament, e be like say you don throway your sense sef. U no normal again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy naija girls sha. U better don't waste your time informing anybody make u no regret yourself, since you are looking for someone to keep, u can keep your baby, werey!
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kyase:

Menh that man Na only morale lesson we learn from am oo
Nawa oh! This is funny but, na true u talk shaa.

Kyase:
Amen brother our gadget must be charged some day
Amen and AMEN! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by takimsipho(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP didn't say that now she is pregnant. She instead told you that she is 2 months pregnant. undecided
What difference does it make? In fact, if she was 2-3 weeks pregnant then she could abort with less complications. But 2 months? The baby bumped have started to show already, she has made up her mind that she wants to keep the baby. If she didn't, she would have gotten rid of it already. Her calculation no pay na the matter be that. And if you think we all just being harsh on her, go and marry her and adopt the baby. Shey na you for another trend say no baby should be abandoned cos of paternity fraud, oya work don show
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anyways on a serious note... Don't abort the baby and he must cater for the child and you cos he can't abandon you at this time.

If he refuses then tell him you have no option but to inform his family and there is nothing to be ashamed of cos ladies marrying married men is a norm in our society.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Noeasyway042(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
What should we do na?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Babara1994(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
Congratulations on your new job as a stalker.

You go stalk, you go tire.
I need food
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by alphaNomega: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

Make the contact. Tell them about it! You can't be left alone in this mess
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kakamorufu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

Why will you gbensh him to the extent of getting pregnant for him. You already know he's married, why not play it smart and do it on Fwb shii, get some money from him(like some ladies do) and go your way. Na wa for u.

You lay your bed, now lie init.
Hope you are employed?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by deavicky(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:

u want to send message to his wife and relatives like u informed them before u start sleeping with him.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Babara1994(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Oh so it is solely Op's fault? She is suppose to buy condom for the man to use?

And at bolded, explain me this, are you saying a man cannot say NO to a woman's advances? Are men weak beings that they can't decline to sexual activities? It may be that I do not get you clearly, so let me ask, do you mean that sexual activities start and end with females instead of two consenting adults?
Men and women aren't the same. Sit down little girl, let me school you.

While women have many reasons not to have sex, men are always ready for it.

Men don't menstruate, we don't experience hormonal changes, no cramps etc

Men don't get pregnant, we don't bear the direct risk of child abortion and childbirth. These are serious issues.

A wise woman should know when to have sex, when to insist on protection and when to say NO.
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by nanauju(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
I think when you eventually found out he was married, you should have been more careful about getting pregnant and all, even if you still wanted him around. The ‘love’ would have died a natural death anyway with time

See just prepare your mind for anything that comes your way if you decide to keep the baby. But that love go comot for your eye o, first first when you will start struggling for his attention to either yourself or the baby
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
All I know is that a fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by nokspos: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go and pray about him first, strong pastor or alfa, if they say you guys are compatible , then keep the baby , he will eventually get you an apartment and welcome you to a polygamy life and as long as you can cope with it. good luck

Darhmmy:

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by snoopz: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
When you dey smile to the bank after rigorous knacking you no ask us anything, na now you dey say you ment abi
And what happened to cd?
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Myhusband(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shame you no get dummy

aku bi omo, asigbe omo ward
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by EndRape2(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
You are an idiot , a stupid fool, leave the wife out of this ,if you are keeping the pregnancy ,keep it and take care of the baby your self, do not use it to destroy the peace of mind of the wife,

You found out he is pregnant and you still decide to become pregnant.

Darhmmy:

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kyase(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! This is funny but, na true u talk shaa.

Amen and AMEN! smiley
Enjoy yourself bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
What difference does it make? In fact, if she was 2-3 weeks pregnant then she could abort with less complications. But 2 months? The baby bumped have started to show already, she has made up her mind that she wants to keep the baby. If she didn't, she would have gotten rid of it already. Her calculation no pay na the matter be that. And if you think we all just being harsh on her, go and marry her and adopt the baby. Shey na you for another trend say no baby should be abandoned cos of paternity fraud, oya work don show
I really don't understand how you reason these things. undecided

If your intention is to continue adding your bits to the information presented, then... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / How Can I Set A Boundary Between Me And My Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.