Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (80561 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Vickyt: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Marriage is Honourable. Ask her what she wants.

Note: Never be pressured to engage in adultery.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Prestonvic(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Another issues is if she had female genital mutilation, she may not enjoy sex, no matter what?
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by KarinaLove(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
DMerciful:
Try behave like the Op's wife and see what becomes of your marriage.

My marriage will be blessed. Thank u.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
As long as the head of a baby can pass through there albeit with pain, it's don't believe anyone is too big

Lubricate, take it from slow to deep, sometimes you don't need to thrust deep, just take slow at a time, let her cure her fear and anxiety before you begin thrusting.

Fear and anxiety causes delay self lubrication brings pain
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Alldew: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:
Try and respect her decision. She said she is not the sex type. Then leave her.

Must marriage be all about sex?

I don tire.

Everytime Men And Sex....Tueeehhh angry

Can't men use their time for something more productive in life
But you know that sex is very important in marriage right? Unless the woman told him right from the unset that she is not the sex type.
That is why it's very important to discuss extensively about sex if you guys weren't having sex prior to marriage.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by tasceige(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please confirm if she has undergone FGM before. Be smart about it anyways..

Just my 1 cent.. wait, but if you give her head, then you should know already.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Rumundele(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
You don't start having sex with a woman like that, play with her first, try and get her weaker organs, from there she will get wet, she will be the one dragging you to complete what you started.

Don't try sex immediately when the centre of gravity is very dry and tight, ensure the natural lubricant comes.

If you need more explanation i am available, I have same issue too but my centre rod is not as big as yours, but she still complain until i got the weaker point, my brother now na serious cabling 440. At a point the begging is never to stop.

You will soon run mark my word, women are different creatures from man o.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Roseey0(f): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Thanks, its a whole lot i cannot say in 1 year , but am grateful ma 4 ur advice

You can enrol her in bedroommatters class. She's on IG.
Except she doesn't love you enough I don't see why she will not deliberately make efforts atleast.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by foleskay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

Carry ur language and staple it on ur face
Bad adviser.elenu shutti undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by chatinent: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omonigho1976:
This brings me to the true question, What really do women want You guys are just a complicated and confused lot. The op seems to be what some women call a dream man!!! Loving, pampering, big gbola, not a 5 second man, pre-intimacy hero yet a woman somewhere is still complaining about him. Fellow Men my candid advise to you is not to go to a needless and unnecessary early grave trying to please any woman in any sphere of life or living because you CAN'T O. Do your comfortable best and enjoy your life o.

Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by tamdun: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Buy her a sex lubricant and learn how to be gentle
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by AfroKnight: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
A selfish and foolish wife. May we not jam such.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by MrTunji: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
In my honest opinion, I think you should see a sincere marriage counselor and sex therapist, have you ever asked whether she was exposed to some unpleasant experiences sexually prior to marrying you, if after intense pre-intimacy time, and her body is still rigid,then you have to really see a counselor and a sex therapist.
If after seeing a therapist and she is still rigid.
Please help yourself the African way
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Rexnegro(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

What is this one saying bayi
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by KarinaLove(f): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
kushercain:

Mumu!

What is more productive than reproduction?

You can't even av an online conversation without starting with what u called urself above. Bye Child.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by chatinent: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gate050:

Pointless! What are you even saying exactly? Meaningless! Don't be this, don't be that.. bullshit! She is his wife. When thing like this happen, best advice is to go to phymacy and get libido booster for her. My wife did got it for me when I performed less now it's like we both go online at a time and last like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin

So you mean now you are like mount zion that cannot be shaken? grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Skullano(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
May una dey taste engine before una go marry am but una go say NOOOOO.

No come worry us here oooh.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by foleskay(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
iomoge2:
One mans meat…. Mschewwwww

That’s why it’s good to test your goods before you pay.

See as this my sister is frustrating this man.

Oga buy her stimulant like Spanish fly and co.
Buy pills to turn her on big time.
Add intimacy gadgets to your game
Lubricant
Tell her to try cow girl
Do it in the bathroom or kitchen

And if you know you are too long, don’t penetrate her fully.

You can sexually frustrate her by putting only the tip inside….. she would beg you to go deeper.

I hate what I hate.
Chaii. Gamer aye. Gbefunnnn onetime cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by saintmm(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
What am seeing here from op's write up, there's a need for a deep discussion between them probably in an unfamiliar place for proper relaxation. I think this issue was not exhaustively discussed during courtship. It's never too late.
1: Why did she chose to be a virgin? If you meet her as one.
2: what motivates her to action generally?
3: what is her opinion and understanding of sex?
4: what does she know about sex and men?
5: ask questions concerning her growing up with respect to adults in her life and sex?
6: observe if she has any interest about you apart from you?
Get close to her mum if she still has and try engage her in discussion.
Just try and trouble shoot generally, I think there's something you need to know about her that you don't know yet. Around this knowledge your answer may lie.

Don't give up on here please, may God help me.

I rise
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

A smelling *** quoted me?

you are a f**l! the Bible you are quoting specifically states that a husband must not deny sex to the wife and likewise the wife to her husband. The most useless Nigerian women are the ones that hide under Church and Bible. You are the ones that will be denying sex to your husbands and sleeping with pastors!!!

1 Cor 7:3, 5

"The husband should fulfill his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband’s needs. The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife. Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by stephenponti(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls

Stay away from her, come back late in a very happy mood. when back at home make a fake call with excitement and end the fake call with big laughter. Then watch as she curiously want to know the source of the happiness. and watch as she change her attitude sharperly. op i dont give this type of advice freely. ask for my AZA and punch me some digits.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by MrMacinterchi1: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gaddafih001:
The truth is that this will never stop. I once passed through this for ten years. I said no this year. I cannot remain celibate while married. God forbid.
Lolgrin baba no gree again . Good luck sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Basicend: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

See your mouth. . Bla bla bla....

Na this kind they cancel their marriage becoz of sex o... Come here spilling trash.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by FalseOracle50: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls

I think you married a circumcised female, reason why she doesn't really fantasize about sex....
Try to do your findings
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by kushercain: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

You can't even av an online conversation without starting with what u called urself above. Bye Child.

Oya sorry tongue
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Highlyrespected(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:

She said "she never had sex" or you confirmed she never had sex? Which is correct..
Then again this is why it's always good to know each other "properly" before getting married to see what both partners can or can't cope with cos it will definitely be hard to change from old ways after marriage.
Well said bro cool
I think op is not a man enough......
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by thuxzwda1: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ynix:

Play a simple game...

Write this word on paper and say,

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE, BYE BYE WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE

Drop it and travel to a friend's place

Notice her reaction, if disturbed, don't come back until she begs and after that prepare a written agreement. Also be an alpha man

And no dey suck pussy again OP
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by KarinaLove(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alldew:

But you know that sex is very important in marriage right? Unless the woman told him right from the unset that she is not the sex type.
That is why it's very important to discuss extensively about sex if you guys weren't having sex prior to marriage.

Thank you so much darling. U are the type to have a conversation with online unlike tese children that keep mentioning me here.

Communication is Key!!!

The OP's wife will still come around.

She just needs time. Women's Chemistry is different.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Maobichek: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Pls i need an honest and kind advice . I will deeply appreciate

She is your wife, try and know what turns her on in bed. Before love making, concentrate more on romance, do it gently and observe her response, no woman hate calm and gentle romance. During penetration, if she say, stop! Pls stop, don't be selfish but try and cuddle her after penetration and stay with her for a while, no much talking after sex, just hold her to your chest and be calm for a while.

Sex is better when women say it exactly the way they want it, try and know what she enjoys most in bed, even if she didn't tell you, try and find out via observation while in bed with her and work from their, thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Her pussy dries up when you give her stability ..wise up kings !
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by wingmanIII: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
There's more to life than climbing on and off naked women.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by olabrinks(f): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Come to me and I’ll make good use of what you have lool.

I’m joking oh I’m a married woman.

But what people are looking for your wife is complaining about. Oga oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.