Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (80548 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Pls i need an honest and kind advice . I will deeply appreciate

How can we advice when we haven't seen what u are talking about. Pls share pix
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by enonche85(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Octopusssy:

She is still learning after one whole year of marriage??

My point exactly!.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by boomssey(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Octopusssy:
Oga, what is the measurement of the said oversized preek? I want to check something
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by foleskay(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:
Try and respect her decision. She said she is not the sex type. Then leave her.

Must marriage be all about sex?

I don tire.

Everytime Men And Sex....Tueeehhh angry

Can't men use their time for something more productive in life
GBE enu e soun. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DavidNative(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks, its a whole lot i cannot say in 1 year , but am grateful ma 4 ur advice
Roseey0:
If she's not the sex type trust me she is not the sex type.
But you have to let her know that her marital vow is to be there for you sexually. And as much as she keeps avoidinv it she will never do it, but as she engages more her v muscles will be losing us to accommodate you more no mater the size. Stop waiting for her to initiate, go for it provided she will not say No.

Speaking from experience . It is still a marital obligation to some of us not necessarily that its something we want to do everyday. This has no relationship with the satisfaction we get from it. People are just built that way
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by KarinaLove(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
perambulator:

STFU

A smelling *** quoted me?
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Omonigho1976: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
JesseJo:

Bros, stop masturbating...You will be fine
you sure say you dey ok so? Prolonged masturbation in men causes quick ejaculation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by princewarri1985: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
You knew what you were doing when you said no pre marital sex because she will not agree to marry you because your dick na size finish, your dick is the same size with that of my roomate back in my university days his dick is almost the lenght of his knee, be putting only your cap during sex make you non go kill person daughter or go marry another woman with a bigger deeper vagina like well
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DonMoel: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Yes Sir, she said she never had sex

She said or you confirmed ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Jolite(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Loan her to Boma, she will come back with
a mad form.

Trust me on this..
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Lightorder: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

yes , it must be
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by excellence4life: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
[b]Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls

I once had same issue in the early stage of my marriage. My wife isn’t the sex type but I’m hyper.... I made her understand that I don’t have any desire to cheat on her but asked her how best I can help myself. She knowing that the only option was to cheat if she continues her way had to adjust. So find time and speak with her. Stand your ground as the man and tell her same thing. You can tell anyone she listens to, to advice her if she continues in her way. Watch her change
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by oluteem: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Richpet85: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
It is unfortunate brother, sometime it has to do with how a human being is wired. Some with high libidos while some has low profile of sexual life style. You wife case is not different but my candid advise follow her with maturity, love and prayer she will definitely change and adapt someday. Don't make the mistake I made resulting to self help, hence went outside my marriage to satisfy my sexual urge. Today my life is full of regret and had I knew. Be patient with her and also pray constantly for God to change her to what u want her to be sexually

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DMerciful(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Try behave like the Op's wife and see what becomes of your marriage.
KarinaLove:

Really...

Man shall not live by bread (SEX) alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.

Read your scriptures darling.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by KarinaLove(f): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
foleskay:

GBE enu e soun. undecided

Carry ur language and staple it on ur face
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DavidNative(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Once in a while, last time was 2 months ago beginning of august wwen i could not bear it again
Omonigho1976:
you sure say you dey ok so? Pradvices d masturbation in men causes quick ejaculation
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
I am in this WhatsApp group but not yet married. I take awhile too to cum.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by lomprico(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls

get a side chick!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Klass99(f): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
smiley
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by kushercain: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

Mumu!

What is more productive than reproduction?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by foleskay(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
lifeandjoy:
The very same thing others are looking for.
Like you abi. Don't worry I have it big and curve grin grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by CalmElder(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don tire.

How did we end up becoming the more successful gender/leader of the human race?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DMerciful(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Name of the libido boaster?
Gate050:

She is not cheating trust me. But she really not crave for you. Get her libido booster from phymacy. That's all
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Prestonvic(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Then don't stay for too long again na...

If your know where to touch, a woman should have orgasm with 10mins and immediately she does, she is satisfied at that time and need some rest.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by chatinent: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
ArcFresky:

Did you read where OP stated he gave her head and spends long time in pre-intimacy?

You can't be hitting a dead horse.

Resurrect it first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by carbon1224(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
She will sure adapt,kindly sit and down and explain the way it is and if she doesn’t change that it might lead you to one thing you don’t want
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by olarid01: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Factotum:

Talking from experience
Have a heart to heart to with her and be very frank and sincere about how you feel. Outline the cons of her actions and what it could make a man do outside marriage.
Tell her you have tried and will not be making further efforts if she’s not willing to adjust.
Tell her you love her but her actions are driving you crazy.

This is the best advice so far,.....
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Zionman24: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
The necked truth is, either she falling out of Love or she's seen another Man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by lomprico(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Yes Sir, she said she never had sex

she is a liar! how does she know your dick is too big for her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Ellasure: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
David or whatever your name.

Few questions. You said before marriage she kept herself. As what? A virgin? If she was not a virgin when you started sex with her then you need to become realistic with your situation.

If she was a virgin and you are the one that disvirgin her then be more tolerant and realised that the two of you are learning in the school of sex and marriage. It only implies you have a great young lady to manage to womanhood. This will take you roughly five to six years to get her love and sex the way you have seen in sex films and neighbourhood. Pamper her and relax yourself to enjoy more greater exploits in the nearest future.

If she was not a virgin at your first sex and she is behaving this way you have described above you will have to reassess the marriage going forward. Open your eyes because she is behaving awkwardly and could be inimical to the future of your young marriage. She must have something she is hiding from you and probably testing your resolve on a matter not known to you today but known to her and her friends. She is probably over evaluated by you and she is selling what she never had.
Going forward required you to watch your ways with her and be tactical whenever you are in her presence. You looking for a second woman at this stage is dangerous because you have a matter of your life to resolve properly and quickly. Please don't be distracted. your marriage is not secured yet. Now that you have a second thought about her and her sex life you need to pretend to be going along with her and try to use your brain to extract as much info on her past that were hitherto hidden from you. Use the new information with discussions with your family and friends not mentioning your particularity to determine your relationship with your wife.

What has happened to you is not strange to man it is your reaction to the marriage matter that will probably determine how far you go in life.

Third leg of this supposition is if she was not a virgin at your first sex and yet she doesn't like sex like your wife. This could be true particularly if she was circumcised at birth. This is usually a tribal challenge most common to Edo and Urobho girls in the south. Such women are wonderful wife because they are not easily succumbing to sexual escapades. You will have to decide your going forward based on life aspirations.

Women just like men are different by circumstances, birth, education, religion etc. Once you make a choice of wife it is best to stick to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.