Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42607 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2021
If you call yourself a fool, who am I to disagree with you?

kcnwaigbo:

You always assume others to be fools.Thats where the problem is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Let's wait for God to first arrange your papa.

favour32:
Tinubu!
Confirmed Northern ass licker ready to sell South because of his ambition.
God arrange this man one way or the other make he nor succeed sell South kpatakpata.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2021
You don't get it, the Igbos are not even in the equation in Nigeria's politics now... The Niger Delta are more relevant than the SE.

Let the Igbos give their usual bloc votes to the PDP as usual.

Yoighaman:
If the APC could lose Oyo State, what makes people think they can't lose more states in the SW where BAT is adjudged 'King'?

BAT sure has a winning structure and formula with his wealth and generosity, especially in Lagos where he has puppets like MC Oluomo who is also eyeing the state house of assembly but a lot of people are beginning to get fed of Tinubu; Question on people's minds "Is it only him? What else does he want?"

The Igbos won't vote for him, so he's banking on the North who will definitely disappoint him going by their antecedents.

We should all use our tongues to count our teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Echoban: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol do you know how many HOR members there are from the North? From the video can you count up to 30 lawmakers?

The almajiris that does the actual votings do not care about any politicians,they only vote for one of their own whether it is PDP or APC

Even in the face of reality u LL still massage ur ego. So untill the whole House of rep go to meet him before ur eyes open.. their Governor's went, Senators went, their Deputy speaker went yet u are saying how many. U're talking of almajiri. Who dey control the almajiri.. u mumu like this o.

How many visited Atiku in Dubai? Name 1, mumu..

Don't worry u go dey alright.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2021
That's the problem of the Igbos, there is nothing like betrayal... Politicians aligns with others that will help them achieve their ambition, it's about interest and nothing more.

The Igbos hate Buhari and Tinubu for kicking out Jonathan, while the same Jonathan worked with them in Bayelsa gubernatorial election and now he also wine and dine with the APC.

Until the Igbos learn to play politics without bitterness and hatred, they will always remain marginalized politically in Nigeria. Even SS is even more relevant than the SE now.

Yoighaman:

He needs the Hausas more, because of their huge numbers.

Even if he chooses an Igbo person as VP, the Igbos wouldn't still vote for him because they still nurse the injury stemming from an alledged betrayal of Tinubu taking sides with the Hausas/Fulanis and they would also be sensible enough to know that his choice of an Igbo VP is just a decoy.

The Igbos detest Tinubu, just that they detest Buhari more, with a passion because same goes for Buhari to the Igbos.

It would be a tough contest.

Let's see how it goes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

He is cunning.He deliberately aligned with the North to frustrate the presidency of a fellow southerner, that is treachery not intelligence.

He would receive his due recompense in due time
Yeah he is.. Nigeria politics needs every good and bad trait to achieve it. Personally I don't think there's any politicians presently that can match up with Tinubu.. that is just the reality

Nigerians vote for the influence and highest bidder. Be honest with yourself bro without prejudice. Tinubu is much more relevance than Atiku despite being the VP of Nigeria

Besides PDP as a party has dropped drastically compare to APC. I don't think Ganduje, El-rufai and the likes would support a PDP presidential candidate knowing fully well that they got no business with the party

These people are after their own interests. They would most likely go for party than tribe

Nigeria politics no be am o.. I won't be surprised seeing Tinubu winning the 2023 presidential election (that is if he contest) or Osinbajo

One thing I'm certain of is that, the flag bearer of APC will definitely come from Tinubu cacus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2021
dapolaw:
You don't get it, the Igbos are not even in the equation in Nigeria's politics now... The Niger Delta are more relevant than the SE.

Let the Igbos give their usual bloc votes to the PDP as usual.

Who decides who is now politically relevant or not ? You?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
Yeah he is.. Nigeria politics needs every good and bad trait to achieve it. Personally I don't think there's any politicians presently that can match up with Tinubu.. that is just the reality

Nigerians vote for the influence and highest bidder. Be honest with yourself bro without prejudice. Tinubu is much more relevance than Atiku despite being the VP of Nigeria

Besides PDP as a party has dropped drastically compare to APC. I don't think Ganduje, El-rufai and the likes would support a PDP presidential candidate knowing fully well that they got no business with the party

These people are after their own interests. They would most likely go for party than tribe

Nigeria politics no be am o.. I won't be surprised seeing Tinubu winning the 2023 presidential election (that is if he contest) or Osinbajo

One thing I'm certain of is that, the flag bearer of APC will definitely come from Tinubu cacus
Well Tinubu is not popular outside his native SW region and last time I checked the votes from his native SW region alone cannot make him president.

About the APC as a party,you and I know too well that in the current scheme of things Tinubu and his caucus has lost out in the power play,I wonder how exactly you expect his caucus to produce the presidential candidate

When Atiku and Tinubu eventually emerges as presidential candidates,we will now know for sure who is more politically relevant
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Well Tinubu is not popular outside his native SW region and last time I checked the votes from his native SW region alone cannot make him president.

That's where the dirty part of Nigeria politics comes into play bro

Provided Tinubu running mate is a northern candidate. Those APC governors up north will never vote and support a PDP candidate. Even if the PDP candidate happened to be one of their kinsmen

All these people go for what will favour them bro. They face reality without putting emotions into play

For instance, what would Atiku victory benefit ganduje, El-rufai and the likes who got no business in PDP?

Don't forget presently APC are the majority both at federal and state level

Except all these northern lawmakers and governors who happened to be APC members are ready to migrate to PDP then Atiku or any PDP candidate is most likely to win

Without that, they'd never support even their brother provided he/she is from another party

They're all after their selfish interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2021
It's an unwritten fact, and you and I know that.

Even among the two biggest political parties in Nigeria, no one is even talking about an Igbo presidency.

I would have loved to see a president of an Igbo extraction in 2023 but from the look of things I will have to wait much longer.

I hope someday, we will all come out and vote for an Igbo president.

kcnwaigbo:

Who decides who is now politically relevant or not ? You?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2021
dapolaw:
It's an unwritten fact, and you and I know that.

Even among the two biggest political parties in Nigeria, no one is even talking about an Igbo presidency.

I would have loved to see a president of an Igbo extraction in 2023 but from the look of things I will have to wait much longer.

I hope someday, we will all come out and vote for an Igbo president.

Fact? Do you really know the meaning of the word fact?
No one is talking about an Igbo presidency in 2023 same way no one talked about a Yoruba or Tinubu presidency in 2015.The Igbos are simply not interested in contesting for the presidency in 2023.Its a political strategy.The same way yorubas decided not to contest in 2015 is how Igbos have also chosen not to contest in 2023
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by bewla(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Bola146:
Only God knows who will be alive till that time, and who will be in those positions.
Yes but let God decide for us
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
That's where the dirty part of Nigeria politics comes into play bro

Provided Tinubu running mate is a northern candidate. Those APC governors up north will never vote and support a PDP candidate. Even if the PDP candidate happened to be one of their kinsmen

All these people go for what will favour them bro. They face reality without putting emotions into play

For instance, what would Atiku victory benefit ganduje, El-rufai and the likes who got no business in PDP?

Don't forget presently APC are the majority both at federal and state level

Except all these northern lawmakers and governors who happened to be APC members are ready to migrate to PDP then Atiku or any PDP candidate is most likely to win

Without that, they'd never support even their brother provided he/she is from another party

They're all after their selfish interest
Shebi GEJ did not have northern running mate or northern PDP Governors in 2015.You yorubas make me laugh.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by favour32(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2021
dapolaw:
Let's wait for God to first arrange your papa.d

Your life never bend finish.
Pains wey you dey suffer for years go continue to increase as you quote me because I nor refer to you.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by noskcid(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Did I hear MR president see you soon?
This country is a Nintendo game, anybody fit carry pad play
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Shebi GEJ did not have northern running mate or northern PDP Governors in 2015.You yorubas make me laugh.

Lol

Stop being emotional bro. This got nothing to do with tribe

Firstly, APC was the majority in 2015 both at the federal and state level which buttress my initial point that these people are majorly after their interest and not tribes

Secondly, buhari was a heavy weight up north. He had been clearing the northern votes but coming short down south. The emergence of Tinubu in his life, came APC which gave him the victory as the majority political party. You could imagine winning the sitting and incumbent president ( Jonathan) because the party PDP were minority despite being the sitting president. Majority of those APC governors did gave Buhari the victory because they had one or two things to gain

Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, and the likes were given portfolio

Ask yourself what would Tinubu victory give Nyesom Wike? Ofcourse absolutely nothing.. because wike had no plan migrating to APC based on his selfish interest

Would Atiku victory give Tinubu, ganduje, El-rufai and the likes portfolio as an APC members? Capital NO

They are all selfish... they do go for what will benefit them

Infact, we all are selfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
Lol

Stop being emotional bro. This got nothing to do with tribe

Firstly, APC was the majority in 2015 both at the federal and state level which buttress my initial point that these people are majorly after their interest and not tribes

Secondly, buhari was a heavy weight up north. He had been clearing the northern votes but coming short down south. The emergence of Tinubu in his life, came APC which gave him the victory as the majority political party. You could imagine winning the sitting and incumbent president ( Jonathan) because the party PDP were minority despite being the sitting president. Majority of those APC governors did gave Buhari the victory because they had one or two things to gain

Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, and the likes were given portfolio

Ask yourself what would Tinubu victory give Nyesom Wike? Ofcourse absolutely nothing.. because wike had no plan migrating to APC based on his selfish interest

Would Atiku victory give Tinubu, ganduje, El-rufai and the likes portfolio as an APC members? Capital NO

They are all selfish... they do go for what will benefit them

Infact, we all are selfish
Lol I don't want to argue too much.Shebi Atiku is a featherweight politician? Let's watch and see how exactly Tinubu will defeat him in 2023(if at all he picks up the APC ticket)

Wetin concern almajiris in kano with portfolio?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Ohh really bt Smtn concerns Yoruba’s with who will become president?? This is called political opportunism and greed. If the North talks like this about the south u will be the 2st to cry. U better change u ways.

I’m not ipob. I’m a Lagosian.

Then leave politics for Ipob n face your business. Which you outstanding sale
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Komu1048:

Then leave politics for Ipob n face your business. Which you outstanding sale

Are u ok? Politics is for who? For Yoruba’s or for all citizens? Who becomes president is every citizens business. So I’m facing my business.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol I don't want to argue too much.Shebi Atiku is a featherweight politician? Let's watch and see how exactly Tinubu will defeat him in 2023(if at all he picks up the APC ticket)

Wetin concern almajiris in kano with portfolio?
Ofcourse their representatives I.e the governors, deputy, federal and state law makers, LG chairmen, councillors et al are the ones to influence the electorates including those Almajiris

They speak the language they do understand as their representatives and they go for it

I'm pretty sure you know Atiku lost his kinsmen in Adamawa to buhari in 2019 election.. he lost his polling unit right under his very nose to buhari

Abi you wan tell us say buhari rigg am to the extend of rigging his house hold join?

Let me still give you a benefit of doubt bro
. If truly buhari rigg am to the extend of rigging his house hold join then he doesn't deserve to be a governor talkmore of President. Why? If an outsider, a total stranger can come and convince your house hold to follow me instead of you their blood and flesh and they did obliged to my offer/bid. This infer that you aren't responsible in your hometown. Who knows maybe because he's always in Dubai abandoning his people to their problem and comes back whenever he most needed them. Moreso, Nigerians can't trust such a person, an irresponsible fellow with her resources

Please could you point at whosoever born by a woman that can defeat Tinubu ( dead or alive) right in his polling unit?

If PDP love themselves they should consider more sophisticated person than Atiku

Atiku no fit win presidential election especially with person like Tinubu

They better give it to a strong SS candidate merged with a robust northern running mate

I don kukuma talk my own sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emmykk(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2021
AreaFada2:

The bolded is not entirely correct. Please correct that if you are referring to 1959 election. Zik's NCNC and allied small parties had less than 90 parliamentary seats. Balewa's NPC and allies had almost 150 seats. Awo's AG and allied parties had about 75 seats.
If Zik had majority, like in every parliamentary system, Zik would have had first choice to form the government as Prime Minister. But this time, Balewa had first right to be PM.

Although Zik and Awo could have formed a govt, it would have denied the winning party (NPC) their right as first choice.

Although NCNC won the popular vote followed by AG, the skewed allocation of parliamentary seats to the North's favour engineered by the British gave NPC alone about 132 seats (despite coming third in popular vote) and with smaller Northern parties 148 seats in total. Mind you, there were 312 seats in total.

Zik/Awo govt would have been difficult to function with a narrow majority of not more than 16 seats. Considering the divide among Southern people, a few Southern MPs dissenting would stop the govt from passing laws, budgets and many more. Some bills need Two-thirds of MPs to pass. NCNC-AG govt could never have got it in government.

That was the simple fact. It was mainly simple maths of politics. If the numbers stacked up, Zik and Awo would have buried personal grudges to form a govt.

You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What is the purpose of a therapy?

It's for recovery. Healthy people don't need therapy sir.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
Ofcourse their representatives I.e the governors, deputy, federal and state law makers, LG chairmen, councillors et al are the ones to influence the electorates including those Almajiris

They speak the language they do understand as their representatives and they go for it

I'm pretty sure you know Atiku lost his kinsmen in Adamawa to buhari in 2019 election.. he lost his polling unit right under his very nose to buhari

Abi you wan tell us say buhari rigg am to the extend of rigging his house hold join?

Let me still give you a benefit of doubt bro
. If truly buhari rigg am to the extend of rigging his house hold join then he doesn't deserve to be a governor talkmore of President. Why? If an outsider, a total stranger can come and convince your house hold to follow me instead of you their blood and flesh and they did obliged to my offer/bid. This infer that you aren't responsible in your hometown. Who knows maybe because he's always in Dubai abandoning his people to their problem and comes back whenever he most needed them. Moreso, Nigerians can't trust such a person, an irresponsible fellow with her resources

Please could you point at whosoever born by a woman that can defeat Tinubu ( dead or alive) right in his polling unit?

If PDP love themselves they should consider more sophisticated person than Atiku

Atiku no fit win presidential election especially with person like Tinubu

They better give it to a strong SS candidate merged with a robust northern running mate

I don kukuma talk my own sha
If Atiku can't win it then Tinubu has no problem because Atiku will certainly emerge PDP's candidate
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2021
NairaMaster1:

It's for recovery. Healthy people don't need therapy sir.
Good! So he would have recover before the election in 2023.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

If Atiku can't win it then Tinubu has no problem because Atiku will certainly emerge PDP's candidate
Atiku who lost his polling unit to buhari in 2019? I do hope PDP knows what they are doing sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
Atiku who lost his polling unit to buhari in 2019? I do hope PDP knows what they are doing sha
Yes the same Atiku that delivered his state and three senatorial seats to the PDP in 2019
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Are you related to Lai Mohammed? You two have the same trait.

Tell that to the marines that the Igbos are not interested in the 2023 presidency.... Even my 7 years old son knows.

kcnwaigbo:

Fact? Do you really know the meaning of the word fact?
No one is talking about an Igbo presidency in 2023 same way no one talked about a Yoruba or Tinubu presidency in 2015.The Igbos are simply not interested in contesting for the presidency in 2023.Its a political strategy.The same way yorubas decided not to contest in 2015 is how Igbos have also chosen not to contest in 2023
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Masterito:
Ok, I am not here to argue but I believe you will learn alot about politics with 2023 election.

I don't miss political forecast. I may not be a follower of Tinubu but I can tell clearly that he's the most influential APC member today. He's even more influential than buhari within the APC. The only advantage buhari has over him is the office of the presidency.

See you in 2023.......
By God's Grace
I pray he steps down for prof osibanjo though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Spherical77(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Yes the same Atiku that delivered his state and three senatorial seats to the PDP in 2019
Someone who lost his kinsmen to a total stranger?

He didn't deliver any 3 state o... the governors and other federal and state representative of the state delivered it themselves not someone who couldn't won in his house smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2021
dapolaw:
Are you related to Lai Mohammed? You two have the same trait.

Tell that to the marines that the Igbos are not interested in the 2023 presidency.... Even my 7 years old son knows.

grin grin cheesy
LMAO grin

Igbos are interested in presidency and you claimed Nigeria flag mustn't fly on independence day? See eh if naija begin list all una attributes eh.. Even if presidency na commodity that a poor man fit afford i doubt if igbos can afford it
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Mailbab: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Buhari would not be happy with Tinubu for addressing him Mr president when he had an alternative for substituting him for Yahyah Bello. That's why he ( yahyah Bello) led some delegates to him to acquire if he still want to run for President. To their surprise, they were shocked what baba told them.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Echoban: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I just dey laugh at u. That guy really has time to be replying u..

Same u asking if almajiri knows portfolio,I ee reason why u can't win election ? Because u jettison logistics behind winning.

Who control and feed, share money for the almajiri u're talking about?

Same way ure asking me then how many lawmakers visiting Tinubu grin, guy u mumu.
Fear no even catch u, lawmakers from Atiku region are visiting Tinubu an calling him Mr President, how many Lawmakers has visited Atiku in Nigeria let alone abroad.

Before Igbo g ft wn election for this country go hard aswear if u're one of the political analyst they can produce. Emotion everywhere.

Shouting North will Vote North everywhere grin. Hug reality bro.

Where is that ur friend asgard73 who do t know anything more than spamming everywhere with *Tinubu must contest mantra*. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.