Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42611 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Instead of you to say you're getting better. Don't deceive us.
This man go travel pass Bubu if elected as president.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dingdongbells:
Afonja and lies be by like 5&6. Since when did only healthy people undergo physiotherapy. You want to become wheelchair president like the present zombie in Also Rock.
Nigerian politicians have no shame. Hospital and Doctors on strike the idiots are trooping to London to greet one old and currupt election rigger.

Ohaneze will soon visit too.

Dey here dey wail in agony.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by hammer567: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:

Ohaneze will soon visit too.

Dey here dey wail in agony.

CABAL WILL MAKE TINUBU MASK AND WEAR YUSUF BUHARI.

BUHARI DEY GRAVE, MASK THEY RULE NIGERIA

OLOFOFO!
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapolaw:
Someone just said MR president see you soon.

It's done and duated.

Jagaban 2023.

Duated or Dusted?
When I say it's illiterates that are still living under their parents commenting with #5000 Android device that are plenty on this forum you'll think I'm not informed.
No wonder Nairaland has always been a joke among websites and forums.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Franking: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
That was how they told us Buhari was healthy.

Tinubu should retire from politics and allow younger people to try their luck.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Dozie32(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Your life just remain one bar
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Lightorder: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Like una shock General Muhammad Buhari abi?

You go dey alright las las

BAT 2023.
Shebi no body will put hands in my pocket. Alayes dey street dey beg. Eye never clear sef . BAT till the world end !
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
From one sick president to another potential sick president. Na wah o!

May one not love power to the point they are willing to die for it literarily.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Terrence99: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dingdongbells:
Afonja and lies be by like 5&6. Since when did only healthy people undergo physiotherapy. You want to become wheelchair president like the present zombie in Also Rock.
Nigerian politicians have no shame. Hospital and Doctors on strike the idiots are trooping to London to greet one old and currupt election rigger.

Mr. President, see you soon.

- North to Tinubu.
October 2021.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Herbephe1:

But are you married?? As in do you have kids of your own?? l once voted for that God-forsaken man in 2015 thinking he's a Messiah... It's regrettably that my thumb took part in bringing this man to power I wanted to correct my mistake by voting him out but it's beyond my thumb.. In short don't ever take part in electing bad leaders they hardly leave power. He who wants Nigeria to be good it won't be good for him alone it's for all...
Only real men owe their mistakes, take responsibilities and proffer solutions to important issues. Those lacking these traits hardly move forward in life, and majority of Nigerians fall under these categories which best explain why Nigeria is cruising backwards.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Lightorder: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Racoon:
You are healthy but undergoing therapy.So you can have therapy without any underlying illness? See the lying Nigerian politicians? This is the next castrophe hoping to continue the suffering of a nation of 200M people.
As their followers are sworn dumb fellows, they thought we are all dumb
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
My surprise is that there is no dss,policemen,civil defence and army guarding him over there.He is just like a normal African immigrant who is seeking a greener pastures in a foreign land.If he returns back to Nigeria.From the muritala international airport that is where DSS, police,lastma and kai brigade will be doing backup as if bandits want to kidnap him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by shevy878: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubu! Another disaster. Godforbid Nigeria to go through another 4 years gruesome hardship

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Lightorder: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
OK but no disturb our future with ur greedy ambition

That mumu wey say Mr president see you soon is mad
before nko . Na you go dey give am PSP job for Lagos?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by siant: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
I put myself in the shoe of these guys. If I were one of them, include those that have been visiting him in the past, I don't think I will join them in such unabashed trip. Those white guys will just dey look at them with one kind eyes and see them as brainless, useless idiots.
These are the Nigerian govt officials for that matter. Don't you have hospital in your country? Kai! Some people no get shame at all.

As I dey so, shame dey catch me. I feel very uncomfortable identifying myself as a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by omoyeni37: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
See you soon mr president grin grin joke of a nation....
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Resurgent2016: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Like una shock General Muhammad Buhari abi?

You go dey alright las las

BAT 2023.

Tinubu will be shocked, go and mark it. He will pay dearly for bring the deadwood of a president. I will personally play my part.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Lightorder: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Walex124:
Baba god dey with you, "JAGABAN.....
plank head! See how you have just forgotten that he was the same fellow who brought the disaster Nigerians are suffering from today. Your type are really destined to suffer and die in suffering

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Tinubu will be shocked, go and mark it. He will pay dearly for bring the deadwood of a president. I will personally play my part
Some people talk pass this one before the 2015 presidential election.

At the end of the day, you don't have more than one vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by InHeaven(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ashiwaju is coming.

God bless Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the incoming President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by treatise: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
ekanx27:
The Werey don dey lobby. E go shock am

By the way, who is crediting me for the FTC. It's my first time. Please support the ministry with likes and share first.

Another London based president loading....
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by InHeaven(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Efulefu, play your part as Ipob lunatic
Resurgent2016:

Tinubu will be shocked, go and mark it. He will pay dearly for bring the deadwood of a president. I will personally play my part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by fubsy: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
"Mr. President see you soon" That is a statement from a lawmaker. Has Tinubu been a president before? Is he the President now? How is he Mr. President? If, Atiku, Saraki, or Peter Obi is addressed as "Mr. President", won't the DSS gear up for an arrest?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWimAC26O10

I’m healthy, just undergoing therapy, Tinubu tells northern lawmakers

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp
see this dead wood assuring elites. Better spend time writing your will
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=ekanx27 post=106380671]The Werey don dey lobby. E go shock am

By the way, who is crediting me for the FTC. It's my first time. Please support the ministry with likes and share first. [/quotes]

Shay them dey pay ni, cause me self don enter FTC twice like this.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Resurgent2016: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Some people talk pass this one before the 2015 presidential election.

At the end of the day, you don't have more than one vote.

just mark it. We are waiting for him.... smiley

The beauty of Buhari is that no one sits on the fence anymore. the like of tinubu will be the ones to pay for the suffering they brought on this country. Endsars was just a flash of it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

By all means necessary let Bola Tinube become the President of Nigeria.

It's like the suffering of the past 8 years is not enough for Yoruba people.

They think suffering use to select tribe or religion.

Even me if I can, I'll vote BAT.
I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.

Show us the saint...

Even if you become president or I become president things will continue to disintegrated..

Human rule over human to his injury.

Eccle 8.9.
No human govt is capable of bringing absolute peace of mind to humanity rather than Gods kingdom...

If u bring youth or the most respected person in Nigeria it will not still work..

Let ur kingdom come. Mathew 6.10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Richieniit: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:

We don't want either Tinubu or Osinbajo, they're both Northern slaves.

Who do Nigeria this kain thing sef!

Lol i still prefer osinbanjo but we all know he's gonna be a puppet all tru if he was to be elected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by nanotechy: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
I heard one idiot call him 'Mr. President '. In this country,, Our mumu is eternal..e no go ever do.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Sholaco: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
bobowaja:
Mr president, see you soon.

So many people go cry tonight.

I won't mention ipob sha cheesy
why igbo hate yoruba too much? Chai!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) / Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.