Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42614 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Echoban:

I just dey laugh at u. That guy really has time to be replying u..

Same u asking if almajiri knows portfolio,I ee reason why u can't win election ? Because u jettison logistics behind winning.

Who control and feed, share money for the almajiri u're talking about?

Same way ure asking me then how many lawmakers visiting Tinubu grin, guy u mumu.
Fear no even catch u, lawmakers from Atiku region are visiting Tinubu an calling him Mr President, how many Lawmakers has visited Atiku in Nigeria let alone abroad.

Before Igbo g ft wn election for this country go hard aswear if u're one of the political analyst they can produce. Emotion everywhere.

Shouting North will Vote North everywhere grin. Hug reality bro.

Where is that ur friend asgard73 who do t know anything more than spamming everywhere with *Tinubu must contest mantra*. grin
Oga Tinubu should first take over the APC structure.Lets at least start from there
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Spherical77:
Someone who lost his kinsmen to a total stranger?

He didn't deliver any 3 state o... the governors and other federal and state representative of the state delivered it themselves not someone who couldn't won in his house smiley
grin grin You forgot the state Governor and entire political structure were APC before the 2019 elections
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Echoban: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga Tinubu should first take over the APC structure.Lets at least start from there

APC is a fational party of ACN, CPC and co. CPC is in power so definitely CPC leader who is PMB has the structure.

Same thing wen ACN fation comes to power come 2023, they are also at liberty to take over the party structure.

What's ur fuse there?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ExtraVioment: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Go and sit down.

You never even qualify, you dun dey spend bullion van for London for almost a year now.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Like una shock General Muhammad Buhari abi?

You go dey alright las las

BAT 2023.
Power is going back to the north. Go and mark it somewhere.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by olatuns2017: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWimAC26O10

I’m healthy, just undergoing therapy, Tinubu tells northern lawmakers

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp

Igbos n biafrans want you dead But God shamed them !

2023 we will shame the slaves again!
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
NetValueFX:

Power is going back to the north. Go and mark it somewhere.
Go and mark it somewhere, the BAT will become your President.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and mark it somewhere, the BAT will become your President.
I don't really care who becomes president. It's doesn't change anything. I am putting emotions and sentiments aside, a southerner, be it Tinubu or Osinbajo or Peter Obi or Umahi or Wike will be President of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by lildush(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Echoban:

How is Atiku better pls enlighten us, Can Atiku lace Tinubu shoe In governance ni? What's did Atiku contribute to adamawa as a governor and ex v.p? I can list enough what Tinubu contribute as an ex Gov.

Don't insult Tinubu by comparing him to Atiku Biko.
Sorry sir am not talking about political accomplishments. Am talking about physical and mental health status. Tinubu is too old already. Our country needs a youger president. Who is not doing therapy at d moment. Thank you
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Echoban: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
lildush:

Sorry sir am not talking about political accomplishments. Am talking about physical and mental health status. Tinubu is too old already. Our country needs a youger president. Who is not doing therapy at d moment. Thank you

So Tinubu seems not to be mentally fit according to the video u just watched? Oh the knee surgery healing up and under physiotherapy won't heal up anytime soon.

And who told u Atiku didn't attend to his health issue while in Dubai or because he choose not to declare In disguise.

So if they ask u who u're to choose between both u LL definitely choose Atiku who has no record of Governance as governor and as V.P to Tinubu who is only an Ex Governor but with great tract record of great governance,

Not that I'm not aware of old age what comes along with it, in fact I'm pro Osinbanjo but mentioning Atiku with Tinubu wen talking of Governance , arxhievement and brilliancy is an insult to human Proficiency.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by lildush(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Echoban:

So Tinubu seems not to be mentally fit according to the video u just watched? Oh the knee surgery healing up and under physiotherapy won't heal up anytime soon.

And who told u Atiku didn't attend to his health issue while in Dubai or because he choose not to declare In disguise.

Let's settle for star boy den.. osinbanjo

So if they ask u who u're to choose between both u LL definitely choose Atiku who has no record of Governance as governor and as V.P to Tinubu who is only an Ex Governor but with great tract record of great governance,

Not that I'm not aware of old age what comes along with it, in fact I'm pro Osinbanjo but mentioning Atiku with Tinubu wen talking of Governance , arxhievement and brilliancy is an insult to human Proficiency.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by timesup234: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Beautyaddy:

lol!...you mean federal republic of ZooNigeria. sad
idiot! Don't ever comment on this platform again, in short deactivate your account. If I see any of your comments again they will track you and slap that your bend mouth. Mumu ashawo dirty somebody

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.