Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42605 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Get well sir

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by pepetua(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubu wan become Nigeria president

Who we offend God?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
LET ME JUST REMIND YOU ALL IF YOU LIKE VOTE FOR BAT OR DONT VOTE FOR HIM NIGERIA IS JUST A SCAM NON OF THEM ARE INTRESTED IN TURNING THING AROUND HE LIKE THE REST WOULD CHOP HIS OWN CLEAN MOUTH AND HAND IT BACK TO THE NORTH AFTER HIS TERM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Immatex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do healthy people undergo therapy?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
With all his stolen wealth, he can't even build one reliable hospital where he can go for treatments without fear. None of them can. Shameless old crones that are supposed to be retired, want to continue clinging to power from hospital bed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by CXLVII: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
ekanx27:
The Werey don dey lobby. E go shock am

If Tinubu is a mad man, What do we call your father

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by DannyG8(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
What happened to Nigeria hospital

Useless set of leader

E no go better for una generation

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubu is a very stubborn goro teeth polician, he would rather lay down his life than to let Nigeria have peace. But the whole country go electrocute him like high tension.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
I wish he's elected president,

And I also wish PDP will win Lagos

If wishes were horses.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Herbephe1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

By all means necessary let Bola Tinube become the President of Nigeria.

It's like the suffering of the past 8 years is not enough for Yoruba people.

They think suffering use to select tribe or religion.

Even me if I can, I'll vote BAT.
I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.

But are you married?? As in do you have kids of your own?? l once voted for that God-forsaken man in 2015 thinking he's a Messiah... It's regrettably that my thumb took part in bringing this man to power I wanted to correct my mistake by voting him out but it's beyond my thumb.. In short don't ever take part in electing bad leaders they hardly leave power. He who wants Nigeria to be good it won't be good for him alone it's for all...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Joseph08(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Jagaban!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Richieniit: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
ekanx27:

Instead make him support Osinbajo 2023 ambition... Him dey form fitness. Werey indeed angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by 24brains(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWimAC26O10

I’m healthy, just undergoing therapy, Tinubu tells northern lawmakers

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp
and you think this london based presido to be will not be worse than buhari who doesn't admit anything?

Moreover let thy kingdom come and thy will be done on earth O LORD.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by MATBILL10(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:
Did I just hear one of them say Mr. President, see you soon?

I have to replay the video to be sure of what I heard. Indeed the script for 2023 has been written

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by leketon: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
What is Tinubu still looking for, for Christ sake

President of federal republic of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Even though I am not really a fan of Tinubu but the obvious truth is that Tinubu is the grandmaster of political game in Nigeria.
He has the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of politicking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Deblow: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
A gang of jokers and jesters!
And youths are supposed not to be too young to rule, according to these spent forces, yet, they keep their eyes on the 'throne' even when nature is trying to tell them to take a bow out
How I wish our votes count!
But las las, the stubborn hen must come home to roost

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
One clown just said Mr President see you soon or what? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by hammer567: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
BY 2023, IT WILL BE OFFICIAL THAT TINUBU AND BUHARI ENDED NIGERIA.

I HOPE BRITAIN AND AMERICA ARE ON STAND BY FOR THE TYPE OF WAR THAT IS LOADING.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Richieniit:

Instead make him support Osinbajo 2023 ambition... Him dey form fitness. Werey indeed angry
We don't want either Tinubu or Osinbajo, they're both Northern slaves.

Who do Nigeria this kain thing sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by wallrichy: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
You mean the cadaver in London will come back to Nigeria and become your president after this mannequin must have left...??

You guys are just bunch of jokers...my Yoruba people will say Eran Iya Wa Lara gbogbo Yin....really suffering and slavery is pretty on you and your households....

dapolaw:
Someone just said MR president see you soon.

It's done and duated.

Jagaban 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
ekanx27:
You no get respect o
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

By all means necessary let Bola Tinube become the President of Nigeria.

It's like the suffering of the past 8 years is not enough for Yoruba people.

They think suffering use to select tribe or religion.

Even me if I can, I'll vote BAT.
I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by gulfer: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
To undergo therapy suggests a very serious or terminal, life threatening disease... We have heard and will not want to be belabored by another Yar a Dua or Buhari... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nackzy: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by slowice(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Insatiable man.... No wahala, make the suffering continue after i son japa finally becos e be like say dem froze una sense

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by puremaker7(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
you are not healthy sir, healthy man doesn't need a therapy.

someone said Mr president see you soon

what is happening in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yoruba tell you they are suffering.
Nigeria is bigger than Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Capone is back
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Afonja and lies be by like 5&6. Since when did only healthy people undergo physiotherapy. You want to become wheelchair president like the present zombie in Also Rock.
Nigerian politicians have no shame. Hospital and Doctors on strike the idiots are trooping to London to greet one old and currupt election rigger.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:
Did I just hear one of them say Mr. President, see you soon?

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu!

Yes, your ears are valid..

They’ve solved 2023 presidency since 2015..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.