Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

"Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity (28292 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Gotze1: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:
So you had a bath, got dressed, sprayed perfume and walked out of the hostel to head to the class for lectures.

Then you meet someone dressed in rags with the most offensive smell ever. He says to you "being clean is not a guarantee for a successful graduate".

That marks are not given for being clean doesn't mean you should be a dirty pig. You being clean is for your own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading to. Being a virgin till marriage is a healthy lifestyle. Borehole doesn't guarantee anything. Therefore, let virgins be free to virgins.
God bless you for this thought of yours. Fantastic
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by baloney: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stupid opinion! but it in the Bible, so what exactly are you trying to express...
shocked cool shocked
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by kevoh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunayantokun:

You can see how happy and wonderful you all are for being loose. It brings you lots and lots of happiness. The plantain is getting rotten but you say is getting ripe. What you are doing is simply 'pull them down because we are down'.
Kindly discuss the issue at hand which is the relevance of virginity in successful marriages and stop dwelling on ad hominems.

Why does it always feel like being in a physical fight when trying to have a civil/simple discussion on Nairaland or any other Nigerian online platform?

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
so you prefer a novice in bed

Yes.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by UPMIKE: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:
So you had a bath, got dressed, sprayed perfume and walked out of the hostel to head to the class for lectures.

Then you meet someone dressed in rags with the most offensive smell ever. He says to you "being clean is not a guarantee for a successful graduate".

That marks are not given for being clean doesn't mean you should be a dirty pig. You being clean is for your own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading to. Being a virgin till marriage is a healthy lifestyle. Borehole doesn't guarantee anything. Therefore, let virgins be free to virgins.

OP.
ARE YOU MARRIED?
I DOUBT IF YOU ARE

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
edoairways:

It is illustration used to drive a point. Well it is expected from those who had lost their virginity hence your response isn't new.

Of course it's an illustration so you shouldn't be pained by my mine, except you're used and rotten and virtue is far from you.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by UPMIKE: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
henrybomb:
So if you were to choose between a virgin with bad and annoying character or a non virgin with a calm and amazing character which will you choose?

The later with both hands and legs

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by lawkenoz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
derecho:
The thief analogy is to further explain the place of wisdom over capability or strength. You alluded to weakness and incapability of the OP to handle any lady with plenty body counts is why he needs a virgin.

Like I have always maintained, virginity is not the only thing needed for a successful marriage But it's good Not because of any religious inclination...
It's about wisdom.

It's just like saying you would prefer a fairly used phone to a new one if both are offered at same price.
I honestly don't believe any sane man would opt for a non-virgin if the virgin possesses all the qualities as the non-virgin.

All I'm saying is let's not act as if it doesn't matter.
A man may say it doesn't matter for any reason but deep in his heart, he prefers a virgin.

Now you're coming closer to the crux of the debate. No one says virginity doesn't matter. The topic of discourse was virginity isn't the sole requirement to a successful marriage and the answer is yes!

The other side talks were just rants in response to what some silly boys were attributing the virginity status to, like women who married as virgins don't fall prey to other hypergamous temptations women typically are known to fall for.

And please don't presume for all men, I know men that left virgins for non virgins (married), I dated Virgins and dumped them as virgins as well. Virginity means nothing to some men, you really need to discuss with some men around you and figure this out.

It doesn't take away anything from a virgin. For those who value such.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
advanceDNA:

So what if steelmcqueen isn't virgin... So only virgins can say being a virgin is a good a good thing?? Ita pathetic how u run around this thread askimg question that don't go inline with arguments..
go an pour your regrets of not being disciplined on the many guys that have entered you....leave virgins alone and their decision to be chaste, even if they won't be virgins for life...they will be disvirgined in their husband's house not at the back of hostel or uncompleted building or short time hotel...
[/s]

All emotions, no substance

I did not eat your biscuit, go sleep.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by gentlegenius(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
henrybomb:
So if you were to choose between a virgin with bad and annoying character or a non virgin with a calm and amazing character which will you choose?
You guys made it look like virgins are bad mannered and unsuitable for marriage while the non virgins are suitable.
From my experience, I'll disagree with this.
I've dated about 6 girls in the past. 2 of them were virgins. The first was my pastor's daughter. She had 4 sisters, but from my observation of all of them, she was different from her sisters. She had good character, intelligence and was very hardworking at doing domestic chores. Her father didn't like me because he thought I will spoil her daughter, so he succeeded in spoiling my relationship with her. I walked away because I only started school then... I wasn't ready for marriage.
While in school, I dated another virgin (a 23 year old). She had a character that convinced me she was a wife material. So many guys in my area were after her but she stayed faithful to me. We separated when I graduated and she was still in her 2nd year. I later heard she got married immediately she graduated.
My mum is another example. My father married her as a virgin and she was a good wife to my dad till her death.
So from my experience, it is virgins that has all it takes to make marriage work than the non virgins. I don't need to tell you what I experience from the 4 non virgins that I have dated so far.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by advanceDNA: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elporo:

Thank you for coming down to my level. At the level, we hold virgins in high esteem. Thanks again.

Paternity fraud is paternity fraud. Does not matter if it was the first or last child.

We are concerned about who statistically is at a high risk of paternity fraud!

How do you run a home when you busy fvking one of your ex-lovers?

Dude ..easy...that last paragraph was a heavy .u went straight for jugular...the night is still too young to be closing deals
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by edoairways: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Of course it's an illustration so you shouldn't be pained by my mine, except you're used and rotten and virtue is far from you.
Rotten ke, if you aren't spoilt after having fun, you should see a sense in what the poster post

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by OBALOLA55(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
chival:

Sharing from my own experiences and giving advice where required by posters. Most posts come in the form of request for advice. I give my 2 cents wherever possible. smiley
cool

GOOD HELP ME DEFEND RIGHTEOUSNESS2 TOO
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by lawkenoz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

All emotions, no substance

I did not eat your biscuit, go sleep.

Understand that most of these monikers are undergrad kids! You can tell from the original post. Silly comparison between Toyota cars and virginity of women, these are university boys talking points! You can spot the comments from men who are already married here and see the difference!

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by advanceDNA: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
chival:

How on earth do you guys find it so easy to be rude to total strangers who have not offended you in any way? Would you ask your sister to shut up for airing her views? I expressly said virginity is a virtue and that every young woman should strive to go to her marriage bed a virgin, so where pray tell, did I write anything that warrants your rude retort?

It gets crazy here....
Mentions colide with mentions , and people sometimes respond from unrelated premise and group bias... Pele

Try not to take it heart...it all ends here...

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Fantazy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
brodalikeme:
I disagree with you absolutely! The virtue of being a virgin as lofty as it is alone, cannot guarantee a successful marriage.

Brand new tyres alone does not make an efficient vehicle.
Clean cups doesn’t make great drinks.
There are so many important tiny components that makes a good woman/wife.

You say clean cups doesn't make great drinks right?
Tell me, does dirty cups make great drinks?
Is it not better for the cup to be clean (whether it makes great drinks or not) than for it to be dirty?

You're only trying hard to defend yourself
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by ThothHermes: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
SIRTee15:

Did u read the comments on that topic at all? It seriously weakened your argument.
The only people who carry virginity for head in the thread are indians.
And we know india is the rape capital of the world.
The fact is that the discussion is going on and still continues till this day. That the West has largely embraced a lifestyle of sexual decadence does not mean there are no people talking about it. The comment I responded to was trying to connect a discussion about virginity to national development. Makes no sense.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by ThothHermes: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
shaybebaby:

I've had a quick glance at the responses and most do not care. Why? Because many agree it is a personal choice.
So in a sane environment where it was asked, well thought out opinions were put forth without denigration.

Go and contribute your exact words on there and see what you come out with.
So what is the connection between development and being licentious.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
It is only a Useless fool that would rate a non virgin ahead of a Virgin...

A chaste Virgin remains undefeated in the schemes of thing when marriage is considered..

Useless Feminist wannabes and stupid SIMPs boys justifying OLOSHOs..

You are also a male olosho if you're not a virgin correct?

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by cooooooks(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin

MasterJayJay:

You would love your daughters to join the prostitution industry ?
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Lokojatoofar: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
It doesnt guarantee a happy marriage but its not a bad thing to be one. If you as a woman is a virgin, pls dont even dare marry a worthless man. It will be like throwing pearls to a swine.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by sharone21(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. Women that says virginity doesn't matter has seriously messed up with their lives during their h0e/party/appreciative days by accumulating a significant truckloads of body counts. Or, have been fvcked mercilessly by a single guy or two (and involved) in a relationship that led nowhere.

1b. The women that says virginity doesn't matter are the same women who will not marry repentant rapists, ex convicts, paedophiles. They always prefer the good to go men for a long lasting relationship. Ditto for men when selecting good suitors for their sisters and daughters.

2. When women want to retire or have retired you hear the mantra from their mouth: "virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage... not all virgins are loyal (in their cognitive bias minds, h0es are loyal)...who will you choose between a virgin with bad character and a h0e with good character(all of a sudden, virgins have bad characters: a very stupid comparison)...virgins also get involved in other kinds of sexual depravity: mouth action, anal sex, masturbation blah blah blah". They always find possible ways to rationalize their stupidity in order to save face and this is done by ridiculing virginity.

3. Because the above women sexual market value has dropped greatly, they begin to pretend repentance, behave as good fellows, seeming patient and loyal. But why didn't they remained like this from the onset? Why did they enjoyed or spent their past lives carelessly without giving a thought about the future? They didn't because:

4. a foolish beta man will come one day and asked for their hands in marriage; a man who doesn't care for the well-being of his genetic line. Since society comprises emasculated men in high degree, virginity doesn't matters. Since these men are feminized and sexually thirsty, they wouldn't bother vetting their so-called fiancées or be able to withstand the destruction of the beautiful illusions they hold concerning these women.

5. Virginity is fertility! Virgin women ranks higher than their non virgin counterpart. Non virgin women are even more predisposed to sexual infections and diseases.

6. O yes! Virgin women are more loyal, faithful, submissive and have a happy and long standing marriage. The lower her body count, the lower her propensity to divorce.

7. Like I said somewhere before, individuals must be judge based on their principles, personalities and what they represents overtime. This is necessary so that we won't fall into fundamental attribution biases.

Quite alright, repentant h0es or non virgin women are not evil, and many still got good qualities. However, inasmuch as the intersexual dynamics is concerned, selecting for the best amongst women is necessary and virgin women always comes first! Non virgin women can still qualify if they pass the scrutiny test.

8. As being wealthy, strong, powerful and brave comes first before moral values, ethics, principles when women are choosing men for marriage, same way virginity comes first for men. Homo sapiens are sexually dimorphic, hence, the need for different qualities in both mates. And as far as the genetic pool and evolution is concerned, these qualities matters and are the most significant factors considered when choosing a mate.

The fact that cars do have accident on the road doesn't mean we should prefer damaged cars to brand new ones. At least starting with the best of cars enormously guarantees a sweeter ride and a safer journey. The best cars can be enjoyed by the owner and will even be appreciated more as it depreciates over the years. (This is not about cars but true of cars).

For the inquisitive, here is some data for your enjoyment.

Thanks.

Meanwhile, some men will not allow the girl 'ripe' before dem rape am.... If she escapes that, dem go use deception see her under.
But, I thought originally, God made virginity for both MEN and WOMEN? So, because u want it to suit u, u men changed God's original plan to be that virginity must be a woman's cross( lol0.
This same men that are guilty of ruining many things including innocent female babies.
When time reach to marry( if u are not married), FOCUS only on virgins, Satan kukuma know how to deceive men who are usually moved by what dey see...Especially men guilty of disvirgining women and looking for virgin as wife( lol)... Karma is a bitch( lol).

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by emmnprince(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Saphiere, the FutureIsFemale peddler, won't be happy about this post. You asked somebody here to help her to tell Reno that "Virginity does not guarantee a good home."
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by slowice(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Are you a virgin? You are a rotten diick.

A rotten chick spotted grin

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Peterosky(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
This one na mumu post.So I moooooove

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by brodalikeme(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

And sleeping around guarantees a good marriage abi?

Have you ever asked yourself why our forefather and foremother had very successful marriages?

Most of the women of those years knew only their husbands dick. Their only window to sex was through their husband. Even Almighty God whose standards support virginity is all knowing.

It is now you with your prostitute mindset that knows that being a virgin does not guarantees marriage!
lol
Shut up!id

You are a disgrace!

If you have any good sense of reasoning, you won’t make such outburst. How can a normal person imagine that virginity alone guarantees a good marriage.
In all my writing I never encouraged promiscuity, neither did I trivialize the virtues of virginity. I will say it again and again that virginity alone does not guarantee a good marriage. Other things are necessary for that. Good character is paramount.
Haba, what rubbish to suggest that just one ingredient in isolation fixes everything!

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by emmnprince(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. Women that says virginity doesn't matter has seriously messed up with their lives during their h0e/party/appreciative days by accumulating a significant truckloads of body counts. Or, have been fvcked mercilessly by a single guy or two (and involved) in a relationship that led nowhere.

1b. The women that says virginity doesn't matter are the same women who will not marry repentant rapists, ex convicts, paedophiles. They always prefer the good to go men for a long lasting relationship. Ditto for men when selecting good suitors for their sisters and daughters.

2. When women want to retire or have retired you hear the mantra from their mouth: "virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage... not all virgins are loyal (in their cognitive bias minds, h0es are loyal)...who will you choose between a virgin with bad character and a h0e with good character(all of a sudden, virgins have bad characters: a very stupid comparison)...virgins also get involved in other kinds of sexual depravity: mouth action, anal sex, masturbation blah blah blah". They always find possible ways to rationalize their stupidity in order to save face and this is done by ridiculing virginity.

3. Because the above women sexual market value has dropped greatly, they begin to pretend repentance, behave as good fellows, seeming patient and loyal. But why didn't they remained like this from the onset? Why did they enjoyed or spent their past lives carelessly without giving a thought about the future? They didn't because:

4. a foolish beta man will come one day and asked for their hands in marriage; a man who doesn't care for the well-being of his genetic line. Since society comprises emasculated men in high degree, virginity doesn't matters. Since these men are feminized and sexually thirsty, they wouldn't bother vetting their so-called fiancées or be able to withstand the destruction of the beautiful illusions they hold concerning these women.

5. Virginity is fertility! Virgin women ranks higher than their non virgin counterpart. Non virgin women are even more predisposed to sexual infections and diseases.

6. O yes! Virgin women are more loyal, faithful, submissive and have a happy and long standing marriage. The lower her body count, the lower her propensity to divorce.

7. Like I said somewhere before, individuals must be judge based on their principles, personalities and what they represents overtime. This is necessary so that we won't fall into fundamental attribution biases.

Quite alright, repentant h0es or non virgin women are not evil, and many still got good qualities. However, inasmuch as the intersexual dynamics is concerned, selecting for the best amongst women is necessary and virgin women always comes first! Non virgin women can still qualify if they pass the scrutiny test.

8. As being wealthy, strong, powerful and brave comes first before moral values, ethics, principles when women are choosing men for marriage, same way virginity comes first for men. Homo sapiens are sexually dimorphic, hence, the need for different qualities in both mates. And as far as the genetic pool and evolution is concerned, these qualities matters and are the most significant factors considered when choosing a mate.

The fact that cars do have accident on the road doesn't mean we should prefer damaged cars to brand new ones. At least starting with the best of cars enormously guarantees a sweeter ride and a safer journey. The best cars can be enjoyed by the owner and will even be appreciated more as it depreciates over the years. (This is not about cars but true of cars).

For the inquisitive, here is some data for your enjoyment.

Thanks.

Thank you.
Hugs!

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Sterope(f): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't you find it interesting that magun existed during a period women remained virgins until marriage? cheesy

Gbolarshow:
I married my wife of six years a virgin after ten years of friendship. I never and will never for a day doubt her chastity or question her whereabouts. Forget westernization or modernization, virginity is a virtue and our ladies should strive to keep it for their own good. I will respect and care for my wife till eternity.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
slowice:

A rotten chick spotted grin

Your mother right? I know.

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by shomutuski(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
advanceDNA:
Brace yourself nigga....those 20 body counts and several abortions babes are coming for you... It might be a long night...

Maddest comment ever on NL

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by soulreaver: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.