Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone (46327 Views)

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Battery is the phone gan gan oga mi.

And is a very big thing when making a comparison.
Not when you have light 24 7.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cheezzyy:
as long as it is used by Nigerians as well, why not?
I don't think the makers of iphone even target the Nigeria market.

Our purchasing power is weak, and we mainly buy UK use except for few who has money to spend.

Imagine the new iphone 13 is about 1.2million, how many Nigerians can afford that?

So using battery as a comparison is not very valid, in a country with 247 light, u don't have to worry so much about battery.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Techguy96:

Not when you have light 24 7.
It's not about having light 24/7 it's about how many times you'd have to charge your phone a day and not carrying charger up and down.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 2:28am On Nov 14, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol . Maybe you got a defective 12pm.

Sold my last phone -11pm cos of insufficient space (64g), I used all the space with few mb left and the phone never lagged a bit , how much more the 12 pro max ? I doubt ..

The only turn off for this 12pm for me is the battery . I notice the battery doesn’t last like 11 pm. Every other thing is 100% perfect..
Would have said the same only seeing that someone who got his 12 pro from apple directly phone going totally off.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Shobbyxi:
It's not about having light 24/7 it's about how many times you'd have to charge your phone a day and not carrying charger up and down.
Iphone 13 battery is 4000 MHA if u charge it in the morning it should serve u till evening. In the evening u are rest assured that there's light to charge ur phone but same cannot be said in a place like Nigeria that's why we make battery such a big deal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Donvic4u(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shobbyxi:
No. 1 samsung never made Note 10 ultra.
My 12 pro was bought brand new sealed. Not even the open box one. And plus many others have complained about their 12 pro 128gb also claiming the phone getting hot and lagging even showing nearest sign of death.

I mean to day note 10 plus . And u stand by my word. All my friends and family used 12 pro max and no single complaint at all. I don't know what you experienced but I no over 20 persons that used them and no complain
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Would have said the same only seeing that someone who got his 12 pro from apple directly phone going totally off.
I don't know your experience but I find this hard to believe considering the fact I used 12pro max for months.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I don't know your experience but I find this hard to believe considering the fact I used 12pro max for months.
I used a 12 pro boss. Never used a max can't tell how it performs. But the 12 pro I used wasn't it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I mean to day note 10 plus . And u stand by my word. All my friends and family used 12 pro max and no single complaint at all. I don't know what you experienced but I no over 20 persons that used them and no complain
Boss I've seen no one complain about 12 pro max. But 12 pro 128gb a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.