Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone (46332 Views)

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Haylel:

Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha.
The only valid point here, is the prestige.

1. Speed? You can't notice any day-to-day difference except your Android is transsion.

2. Never gets hot? Which Android gets hot?
By the way, a lot of iPhones do heat.

3. Connect my iPhone with Mac? Sweetie, is Type-C a joke to you?

4. Apps don't crash? C'mon, stop using $50 Androids.

5. Camera is a nice point. However, OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Pixel and Vivo are no joke to you.

Your heavyweight champion, the 13 pro max still struggles to beat a 9 month old S21U. Let's not talk of Vivo x70, Pixel 6, Xperia 1 III and Huawei P50 pro.
illiteracy is when you don’t know the iPhone now uses type c to lightning port grin…someone is stock on 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Android users come out and compare your battery to mine even if you’re using 6000mah

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
Y'all screaming iphone(iOS ) is better than android are delusional
Try once in your life to use Samsung ,oppo,vivo flagships and you will acclaim life is good.
poverty always make most of you think you can’t use both hence while people still create meaningless threads like this
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2021
alexola20:
I changed from Samsung S8+ to iPhone 12 Pro Max for the 1st time and I can say that it’s a great experience using this device.I see and touch Samsung S21 Ultra which is the same price as 12 pro max,by far I say 12 pro Max beats S21 Ultra.The only thing I see in S 21 ultra is it has bigger gig than 12 pro Max.
Of course one can still go for bigger gig in 12 pro max for just about €200+.
I was using the note 8+ then switched to redmi note 10 pro 8gb ram version….this phones were twice more powerful than a 6year old iPhone 6 but couldn’t even manage to run ordinary Snapchat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Split screen, installing an App from unknown source and widget to your home screen. Prove me wrong since you are so knowledgeable.
split screen has been around for a while, while will you install an app from an unknown source if you care about ur security?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I’m using iPhone 13 pro max and Samsung s21. iPhone has crazy features . Stop saying thrash about iOS.
Just know you can’t compare the 13 pro max to the S21 it’s not fair. Should be compared with the S21 Ultra at least.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Segun2222: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Haylel: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Segun2222:
illiteracy is when you don’t know the iPhone now uses type c to lightning port grin…someone is stock on 2016
I wanted to write a long epistle to enlighten you on this and that, but your "illiteracy is when..." opening turned me off.
Good luck learning type C and lightning ports.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Classickj(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Flamees:
Depends on your Android version
Using umidigi a7pro
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
fisayodayo:
I'm an iPhone user and I won't leave iPhone for Android. I've once used tecno, Samsung and Lg but mehnn, since I started using Iphone my phone doesn't hang unnecessary.
Remember iPhone has anti screen scratch, use iPhone for years it will still look new if you are a good user. My iPhone 6s since 2018 is still looking sweet. My new Xr, wow very beautiful.
Boss depends on the Android phone you used. Most users would opt from Samsung J/A series and would say iPhone is better lol.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
fisayodayo:
I'm an iPhone user and I won't leave iPhone for Android. I've once used tecno, Samsung and Lg but mehnn, since I started using Iphone my phone doesn't hang unnecessary.
Remember iPhone has anti screen scratch, use iPhone for years it will still look new if you are a good user. My iPhone 6s since 2018 is still looking sweet. My new Xr, wow very beautiful.
And I’d say iPhone now lags a lot. I use the 12 Pro and it’s giving me a tough time.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Snoobor:
In this century eeehn, how on earth will u even dare compare iphone to other mobile devices...

Poverty no good oh!

Have a change of taste & I’m sure u will know u have been suffering.

God bless the poor, including me!
Comparing two devices has nothing to do with poverty. People wey Dey use S21 Ultra no fit buy 12 pro max or wys?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:

I actually own an Iphone and an Android so I can tell a little from experience.
Very very fast, like amazingly fast and will never lag, doesn't get hot, apps don't annoyingly crash, camera is simply everything and have you ever connected your Iphone with your Mac? God in heaven knows you will never want to have anything to do with an Android again. To not forget the "prestige" that comes with Iphone.
Boss you must be using the 13 pro max because you can’t be taking about 12 series below.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Just know you can’t compare the 13 pro max to the S21 it’s not fair. Should be compared with the S21 Ultra at least.

I use s21 ultra bro not the s21

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Boss you must be using the 13 pro max because you can’t be taking about 12 series below.

I used all the iPhone from x to 13 Pro max. My 12pro max was super dope . 12 series below don't crash . My Samsung 21 ultra (even with 12gb ram) and not note10 plus( even with 12gb ram) crash app like telegram. But my iPhone would never try it

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Shobbyxi:
And I’d say iPhone now lags a lot. I use the 12 Pro and it’s giving me a tough time.

I used 12pro max and it never lagged . I don't know where you got yours but I'm pretty sure it not brand new. If it lags then it might be a clone . There are many clone iPhone. My phones are always brand new except my note 10 ultra which was London use since I couldn't get the brand new with 12gb ram. All the ones I was seeing is 8gb ram
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by seanwilliam(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I used 12pro max and it never lagged . I don't know where you got yours but I'm pretty sure it not brand new. If it lags then it might be a clone . There are many clone iPhone. My phones are always brand new except my note 10 ultra which was London use since I couldn't get the brand new with 12gb ram. All the ones I was seeing is 8gb ram

Lol I shocked when I saw the guy’s comment .

I just got the 12 pro max few days ago and honestly I’ve never experienced anything like lag.. even iPhone 7plus will never lag not to talk of a whole 12 pro max
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

No. 1 samsung never made Note 10 ultra.
My 12 pro was bought brand new sealed. Not even the open box one. And plus many others have complained about their 12 pro 128gb also claiming the phone getting hot and lagging even showing nearest sign of death.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol I shocked when I saw the guy’s comment .

I just got the 12 pro max few days ago and honestly I’ve never experienced anything like lag.. even iPhone 7plus will never lag not to talk of a whole 12 pro max
I wouldn't lag early days of use lol.

You'd start experiencing lag and over heating after exceeding 80% of the phone storage.

Enjoy your 12 pro max oga mi.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by seanwilliam(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Shobbyxi:
I wouldn't lag early days of use lol.

You'd start experiencing lag and over heating after exceeding 80% of the phone storage.

Enjoy your 12 pro max oga mi.

Lol . Maybe you got a defective 12pm.

Sold my last phone -11pm cos of insufficient space (64g), I used all the space with few mb left and the phone never lagged a bit , how much more the 12 pro max ? I doubt ..

The only turn off for this 12pm for me is the battery . I notice the battery doesn’t last like 11 pm. Every other thing is 100% perfect..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by seanwilliam(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I used all the iPhone from x to 13 Pro max. My 12pro max was super dope . 12 series below don't crash . My Samsung 21 ultra (even with 12gb ram) and not note10 plus( even with 12gb ram) crash app like telegram. But my iPhone would never try it
wanted to get the s21 ultra , but omo I’m not used to andriod again chai ..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Soffyh(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Haylel:

Split your screen and do two things at a time make I see you.
hmmmm which phone be this again grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Gkemz: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Telegram234:

If na RAM, tecno get am
If na camera, oppo get am
If na battery, itel get am

Please kindly remove itel from your list. That phone suppose to be a java phone but was mistakenly added to android.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Haylel: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Soffyh:
hmmmm which phone be this again grin
All phones running on Android 7 and above. Though, it is much more instrumental from 10 and above.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol . Maybe you got a defective 12pm.

Sold my last phone -11pm cos of insufficient space (64g), I used all the space with few mb left and the phone never lagged a bit , how much more the 12 pro max ? I doubt ..

The only turn off for this 12pm for me is the battery . I notice the battery doesn’t last like 11 pm. Every other thing is 100% perfect..
it's a 12 pro not the max.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shuregirl: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Telegram234:

If na RAM, tecno get am
If na camera, oppo get am
If na battery, itel get am
for camera, I still think the camon series got it
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Cheezzyy: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Techguy96:

Important things like what?
Na one important thing that an Android phone can do that iphone cannot do?
iphone battery no dey last like android battery normally, can't be compared to battery centric phones like the Pova series
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cheezzyy:
iphone battery no dey last like android battery normally, can't be compared to battery centric phones like the Pova series
This is only a problem in Nigeria you know right?

So it's not a basis of comparison.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Cheezzyy: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Techguy96:

as long as it is used by Nigerians as well, why not?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Shobbyxi(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Techguy96:

Battery is the phone gan gan oga mi.

And is a very big thing when making a comparison.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by iseoluwanimi: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Price and battery dey choke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.