Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone (46352 Views)

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by AlexB300: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donvic4u:
For God sake iPhone is a device, Android is an operating system
dull people grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Sterope(f): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is not a competition. Your choice of phone should depends on your needs.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Kolisky(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Suspect33:
Lol, conference of broke Nairalanders grin grin grin

See the oponu up there comparing iPhone to tecno and itel. grin

Woo, sha leave them like that oh cheesy cheesy

I’m at ease with the use of my iPhone abegiii.

In fact, they should start comparing Nokia 3310 with iPhone cheesy

It’s a free World.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by gaftsoil(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
The topic is misleading...

It's ought to be IOS vs Android

Or iphone vs Samsung/Huawei/
Bro what does the i in iOS stand for?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Southernigbo: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
IPhone are not as hackable as Android that every devilish hero can easily hack
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by greggng: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ojycelarma:
What's the difference between device and operating system biko nu

If you know the difference btw a car and the driver , you can simply answer that question . IPhone is the car while operating system is the driver. ....without the driver you can't drive the car ....iPhone is a brand of phone that uses ios. ..which a kind of operating system while Samsung is another brand of phone that uses andriod as its operating system. Operating system should be compared with other version of operating system...while phone brand i.e. iPhone which is produced by Apple should be compared with specific type of Samsung phone ...i.e. compare iPhone 6 plus vs Samsung A20....

This is my opinion . I am not an expert but I am willing to learn
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Kolisky(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Carchoice:
iPhone is like a rich Nigerian that is always on its own and getting criticized by poor people.

iPhone is not doing competition with android. But android users will not allow it to rest. Typical Nigerian way.

It’s paining them ni cheesy grin grin

Make dem continue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by chatinent: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Android fan for important things.

iPhone for showoff.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
MYSTIKUE:
I understand what op is saying.....
First, saying Android vs IOS makes it look like all Android phone vs all apple products, iPad, iPhone and the rest....
The general name we call smartphone, aside from iPhone is Android... Only if IOS is creating another smartphone entirely, just like Tecno, samsung, xiaomi etc are all under Android (using the os), other phone manufacturer could probably use the ios(that's if apple will free)....
So what am saying in general is that... Apple owns iOS and all smartphone, smartwatch etc using the ios... Where as Google owns Android, but not all smartphone, other smartphone just use the Android OS....

So op is right comparing Android with iPhone, because iPhone uses the ios, all other smartphone uses the Android.... So iPhone is representing the ios here....

Thanks
iOS and Android are both softwares, what ever the op wrote there is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by gaftsoil(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Onyenna:
You’re comparing Iphone with an OS!?

Why not compare IOS with Android...... or iPhone with Samsung.... etc....

Topic is misleading....... Change your topic.....
Bro iPhone is an operating system... Pls tell us what i stands for in iOS?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Kolisky(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
gaftsoil:

Internet
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by fisayodayo: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm an iPhone user and I won't leave iPhone for Android. I've once used tecno, Samsung and Lg but mehnn, since I started using Iphone my phone doesn't hang unnecessary.
Remember iPhone has anti screen scratch, use iPhone for years it will still look new if you are a good user. My iPhone 6s since 2018 is still looking sweet. My new Xr, wow very beautiful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Techguy96(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
Android fan for important things.

iPhone for showoff.
Important things like what?
Na one important thing that an Android phone can do that iphone cannot do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by GreaterFuture(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Android everyday
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by fisayodayo: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Flamees:
Android beats iphone in many aspects
If na camera you want carry pixel or Huawei
If na Hardcore processor carry Samsung or most especially Xiaomi or Vivo
If you want cool features carry Xiaomi or Samsung
If na security you want carry pixel

So you can Opt in for security and Camera for Pixel
My next phone must me pixel I'm tired of Samsung

I'm an iPhone user and I won't leave iPhone for Android. I've once used tecno, Samsung and Lg but mehnn, since I started using Iphone my phone doesn't hang unnecessary.
Remember iPhone has anti screen scratch, use iPhone for years it will still look new if you are a good user. My iPhone 6s since 2018 is still looking sweet. My new Xr, wow very beautiful.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
iPhone users are like Messi fans, very overrated and limited
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Donvic4u(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
gaftsoil:

What's the meaning of i in the iOS?
I for iPhone
I for iPad

Did u see iOS in my comment?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Haylel: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I’m using iPhone 13 pro max and Samsung s21. iPhone has crazy features . Stop saying thrash about iOS.
Crazy features? List them! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by dapolaw(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
IOS means Iphone Operating system.

Iphone is not the same thing as IOS, please stop capping what is not... We are all here to learn.

gaftsoil:

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Haylel: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Something is definitely wrong with you. Apart from browsing with my Android, there's no other useful thing about it.
If you are given an iPhone today, apart from browsing what other useful thing will you use it for?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by dafuturis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Flamees:
Android beats iphone in many aspects
If na camera you want carry pixel or Huawei
If na Hardcore processor carry Samsung or most especially Xiaomi or Vivo
If you want cool features carry Xiaomi or Samsung
If na security you want carry pixel

So you can Opt in for security and Camera for Pixel
My next phone must me pixel I'm tired of Samsung

You forgot Oneplus, Oneplus wins it when it comes to hardcore processor, User interface and updates

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Haylel: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Techguy96:

Important things like what?
Na one important thing that an Android phone can do that iphone cannot do?
Split your screen and do two things at a time make I see you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by LOVEGINO(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram234:

If na RAM, tecno get am
If na camera, oppo get am
If na battery, itel get am
baba try tecno phantom, u go fear camera also.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Flamees(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
dafuturis:

You forgot Oneplus, Oneplus wins it when it comes to hardcore processor, User interface and updates
The main point is that android beat ios
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by AlexBells(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donvic4u:
For God sake iPhone is a device, Android is an operating system
You mean to say iPhone is a brand, cause by android you ought to know op meant android devices,
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Flamees(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Haylel:

Split your screen and do two things at a time make I see you.
grin grin
iOS can't bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Roushy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am not in for the superiority debate, but can someone enlighten me when they say iPhone has strong security, or android phone has less security and can be hacked...how can it really be hacked?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Terryindeed: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
YourFavorite21:
Iphone is just too boring, you will be limited to somethings, you can't even customize your phone widget sef. undecided abeg Samsung or Oppo na d best.

Lol, go to YouTube and watch video about iPhone Jailbraking come back and delete this thing you posted.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Donvic4u(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlexBells:

You mean to say iPhone is a brand, cause by android you ought to know op meant android devices,

Which Android device?
Or are tecno infinix itel not Android devices?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by noeloge82(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram234:

If na RAM, tecno get am

Pls I heard that techno camnon 12 have a very HD camera , how true is this
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Terryindeed: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
lyriclekidd:

Even blackberry beat iPhone in security. Ask around.

Not anymore bro.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram234:

If na RAM, tecno get am
Na wetin Vivo get? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.