Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (52645 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Bifwoli: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You trying to ignore most of what I said? grin grin like TMKSouth already said,you worship our superior sperm that produced these women grin

How is your music the best when South African music started winning Grammy's while y'all were still living in trees? grin grin
That's the damn truth ,you ain't lying or making it up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by MrHeff(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Adsensegirl:

So our own senseless abi. You need Jesus
lmaoo why ringtone matter dey pain you like this?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Sluacoast(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
khia:

Yes, mine is Sioux and Seminole.
Seminole are native of Florida and they're basically not up to 3% living there
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Smartb0y: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sluacoast:

are you suggesting she's lying?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sluacoast:

We live in Florida, Oklahoma, California or anywhere in the US that we please, we aren't confined to the Reservation. undecided
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by olawale1516(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Bifwoli:
Indians don't date Africans ,much less even marry one.
Lolz, I said I dated her... It depends ... Her name is Bidisha
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by creativeinventor: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Aleora:
very right..let them watch Cheaters on CBS,thy will be shocked that Nigerian ladies are learning �

Lol, I swear.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by RodgersAkpafu: 6:19pm On Mar 31
Danjikanbauchi:
bro forget it, I can swear to you that Nigeria ladies are the best in times of marriage. Most African ladies don't have good character and can't even cook good food. I speaking from experience. Kenyan, SA, Cameroon and Ghanaian. The worst are SA. Another country that you can find good ladies after Nigeria is Somalian. They are cool headed.
debatable
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BigIyanga: 6:40pm On Mar 31
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
South Africans hate them more than Nigerians. Criminals that killed Lucky Dube came from Zim or had ties to Zimbabwe.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BigIyanga: 7:06pm On Mar 31
A few years before covid19 and Trump, I was hanging out with friends … and one of the friends had brought a girl from Ukraine to hangout with us and when she found out that I came from Naija.. she started talking about Naija and email scam and I tried nicely to tell her that folks from her country do more credit and email scams.. She was arrogantly ignorant .. then I decided to lay it on her.. that her country is a prostitution hub for EU/US old men. Her country is the biggest sex/human trafficking country in eastern EU .. that her country is the largest girlfriend exporter in the world… with their biggest market in US/Canada.
I asked her if she came as mail-order bride/girl.. after those hurtful banters, she got quiet and later became friendly..she later admitted that she wasvshocked that I knew her country really well..😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31
Bifwoli:
Indians don't date Africans ,much less even marry one.
wrong ...

Maybe not Indians from india..

If I was Ireland right now, I'd be dating an Indian although grew up in Ireland

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31
Jeon:

Which music and men is best in Africa?

Lol not to feel superior, I'm not a fan to any Nigerian artist.neither do I listen to their songs.. Because their lyrics is full of garbage...

Nothing to write about the men also.mannerless, arrogant, proudly humans, unromantic.
you're not the standard, miss.. sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by bigpicture001: 8:43am On Apr 01
Martinelli35:
I am going to make this as brief as possible. I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans. I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are resident in England. The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why and she told me she had no idea.

We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria, I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her.

Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.
It’s not all bad though, obviously we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times. Who else has experienced this?

How is it going with the zim lady...? U guyz are now married...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / The Madam At The Top / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.