Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50130 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Odinaka00(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor

Lol e be like say you dey Jhb guy?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Odinaka00(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2021
CountVersailles:

Oga, abeg, how did you come up with the numbers?

He’s right, I used to stay in Yeoville

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Localemperor:

Do you have an issue with Nigeria or Nigerians. You have never supported any narratives that favours Nigerians. Even when its obvious that Nigeria despites all it short coming still makes the continent, black and brown people all over the world proud.

Just Imagine the African continent without Nigeria, it would look like a Cuba Nuclear abandon site. Nigerians are peace loving people (except for the few mischievous ounces but we still love them anyway).

You should visit Nigeria some day, you will never regret you did..

The African continent without Nigeria would mean less criminals entering other countries and continents. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Localemperor: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Of course I support Nigeria but I don't support over blown egos, lies and exaggerations.

Yes some Nigerians make black people proud but there are more whom embarrass black people around the world with the crime they take into other countries and continents.
Crime has no race,color,nationality or tribe, its not peculiar to a particular Nation or people.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Localemperor: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

The African continent without Nigeria would mean less criminals entering other countries and continents. grin grin grin
Well what can I say, you are determine to give Nigeria and Nigerians a bad name.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Localemperor:
Well what can I say, you are determine to give Nigeria and Nigerians a bad name.

Nooo!! I'm just messing with you. grin if I didn't like some of you I would never come on this site. It's only the AfriCOONS and arrogant, egotistical liars I can't stand.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Baba see me see wahala o! E good make person dey travel sha! Imagine Zimbabwe girl dey question this bros, bros bring an come national assembly! Chai naija don suffer sha
Odinaka00:

M’y Guy laugh wan kill me here after reading this your comment lol. I also find it very insulting for a Zimbabwean Nigeria integrity. Like seriously here in SA they commit the most crimes, their women look very ugly, you can always tell when you see their ladies, very ugly and dirty… Nigerians here in SA don’t date them cuz majority of them girls are thieves, you bring them home, them go put juju for their breast, you suck and fall asleep and by the time you wake up all your properties are gone. They lie too much.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Localemperor: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Nooo!! I'm just messing with you. grin if I didn't like some of you I would never come on this site. It's only the AfriCOONS and arrogant, egotistical liars I can't stand.

grin grin

You should visit Nigeria some day? What do you think...

Have you done a DNA?? Where does it bring you back to?? ( No Offence )

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Joburg weyI spend over 5 years before I gbaga! Wey zim dey blow for Just R20 lol! Na im one bros come dey too reason them grin shey na Tshona speaking girl abiNdebele speaking abi na Shagani speaking sef, which one we never play ? Abeg make dem no bring zimmatter insult naija Abeg! Igi ewedu ko ni wa pawa
O
Odinaka00:

Lol e be like say you dey Jhb guy?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Odinaka00(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Joburg weyI spend over 5 years before I gbaga! Wey zim dey blow for Just R20 lol! Na im one bros come dey too reason them grin shey na Tshona speaking girl abiNdebele speaking abi na Shagani speaking sef, which one we never play ? Abeg make dem no bring zimmatter insult naija Abeg! Igi ewedu ko ni wa pawa
O

Lol if you don live for Southy or you still Dey Southy , omo not babe for this world go dey form hard for you and you go send am lol

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by NWABUKA007(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Others are doing those things as well, but how are Nigerians making a connection with blacks in the diaspora? That would be Ghana.

Nigerians are making strong connection with the blacks in diaspora community

look at our national team ( football )
a significant crop of them are diaspora

our Imediate past minister of finance is a black UK woman
that has Nigerian roots
she was born, brought up, schooled etc. in the diaspora

and several others

recently blacks , half-cast ( mixed race)
people have been enrolling in NYSC for their one year service

although unlike How Ghana Is going about hers

we have a ministry sadled with the diaspora affairs

in diaspora, Nigeria is doing a lot in that regard

and I would like to believe that you refer to
creating platforms for blacks abroad to live, do biz and work in Nigeria ( similar to the one Ghana did),
though we are kinda doing that somehow
but not in full swing yet

I wouldn't advise that due to some situations that are being addressed
though any black man or woman is free to come over If they want to.
but in a few years time that move would be implemented.

I would like to shock you
do you know Rihanna is igbo by origin

do you know Wesley snipes is igbo by origin too ( he even has a title in anambra)
Anthony joshua is yoruba by origin
same as Nas

and blah

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Are you a black person in the diaspora, if you're not then you wouldn't know?

No it's Eswatini tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2021
I tire o
Odinaka00:

Lol if you don live for Southy or you still Dey Southy , omo not babe for this world go dey form hard for you and you go send am lol
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by NWABUKA007(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2021
grin

tell her o

Localemperor:
Crime has no race,color,nationality or tribe, its not peculiar to a particular Nation or people.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Localemperor:

grin grin

You should visit Nigeria some day? What do you think...

Have you done a DNA?? Where does it bring you back to?? ( No Offence )

I use to want to visit Nigeria before I came to Narialand.

60% Sub Saharan African..... Ghanaian, Nigerian and Ivory Coast.

30% Indigenous American...Sioux and Seminole

10% European.... British

NWABUKA007...This is me.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by vickyie(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad DNT blame her but the bad ones among us.Even a Nigerian will deceive/scam his fellow brotha.How do u expect outsiders to trust U?
well said
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2021
NWABUKA007:

Nigerians are making strong connection with the blacks in diaspora community

look at our national team ( football )
a significant crop of them are diaspora

our Imediate past minister of finance is a black UK woman
that has Nigerian roots
she was born, brought up, schooled etc. in the diaspora

and several others

recently blacks , half-cast ( mixed race)
people have been enrolling in NYSC for their one year service

although unlike How Ghana Is going about hers

we have a ministry sadled with the diaspora affairs

in diaspora, Nigeria is doing a lot in that regard

and I would like to believe that you refer to
creating platforms for blacks abroad to live, do biz and work in Nigeria ( similar to the one Ghana did),
though we are kinda doing that somehow
but not in full swing yet

I wouldn't advise that due to some situations that are being addressed
though any black man or woman is free to come over If they want to.
but in a few years time that move would be implemented.

I would like to shock you
do you know Rihanna is igbo by origin

do you know Wesley snipes is igbo by origin too ( he even has a title in anambra)
Anthony joshua is yoruba by origin
same as Nas

and blah

What do those entertainers have to do with anything special, most diasporians of the Atlantic Slave Trade are of the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa tribes and are mixed with other tribes as well?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Localemperor: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

I use to want to visit Nigeria before I came to Narialand.

60% Sub Saharan African..... Ghanaian, Nigerian and Ivory Coast.

30% Indigenous American...Sioux and Seminole

10% European.... British

You should visit Nigeria some day, I bet you will enjoy every minute of your stay here. Nairaland is not a true reflection of the Nigeria society.

Its might be possible that your ancestors are from Yoruba or Igbo of Nigeria.

Would African-American love it, if the government of Nigeria or let's stay Africa create a space for them to come back? Help me understand how they reason and see Africans.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by zexy2030(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2021
If she is of a mixed race in any African country, I will go for her.

Ladies like that are very intelligent.

She is white Kenyan-Caucasian/Latino.
South African white breed.
Men are just looking for genes like ladies do.

Because those mortals carry a look that either attracts favour or distract it.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Localemperor:

You should visit Nigeria some day, I bet you will enjoy every minute of your stay here. Nairaland is not a true reflection of the Nigeria society.

Its might be possible that your ancestors are from Yoruba or Igbo of Nigeria.

Would African-American love it, if the government of Nigeria or let's stay Africa create a space for them to come back? Help me understand how they reason and see Africans.

I can't say what others may feel but going by The Year Of Return some would love it but on the other hand so many of your country women and men have given Nigeria such an ugly impression, not only the criminals but the arrogance, over inflated egos, coonery and false pride of some Nigerian immigrants has left a lot of bad tastes in the mouths of a lot of Black Americans.

I still hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Localemperor: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

I can't say what others may feel but going by The Year Of Return some would love it but on the other hand so many of your country women and men have given Nigeria such an ugly impression, not only the criminals but the arrogance, over inflated egos, coonery and false pride of some Nigerian immigrants has left a lot of bad tastes in the mouths of a lot of Black Americans.

I still hope for the best.
Well considering our status in Africa ( the most populous black nation in the world, the biggest economy in Africa, and one of the wealthiest in Africa), who wouldn't be proud??
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Sterope(f): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Do you still think Nigerian women are the problem?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by dapolaw(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerian girls see relationship as means of livelihood, that's why if I have the opportunity I won't date any of them

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Mgtow8: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Let her know it's a privilege to date a nigerian man,who goes Zimbabwe? Zimbabwe Don baf?
Martinelli35:
I am going to make this as brief as possible. I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans. I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are resident in England. The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why and she told me she had no idea.

We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria, I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her.

Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.
It’s not all bad though, obviously we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times. Who else has experienced this?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by kweensheba: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Real love transcends tribes and prejudices.

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Franzinni: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2021
True I had a Tanzanian girl, the story long.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Olumiday15: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Hmm

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Dshocker(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Martinelli35:
I am going to make this as brief as possible. I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans. I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are resident in England. The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why and she told me she had no idea.

We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria, I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her.

Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.
It’s not all bad though, obviously we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times. Who else has experienced this?

But you and i knows that you can't marry her and when the time comes,you will definitely find your Yoruba bride grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Decryptor(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I remember my Ethiopian friend who once dated a Nigerian man and said she would never in her life date another Nigerian man again. Till now, she can't stand Nigerian men, though she's no longer single anyway. Your fellow Nigerian men are to blame for tainting y'alls' reputation.

Liar!
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by LILTJAY1: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Wetin go make me leave Nigeria(Homeland) go date another African woman, I rather date a white,

Except say I Wan smash then na Ghana and Tanzania girlz win am ogrin
why person go leave black girl from one country go date black girl from another country, when pretty white girls dey..
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Decryptor(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Sterope:
Do you still think Nigerian women are the problem?

Very big problem!

Check most Nigerian male celebs who married white women/foreigners. We never heard that they divorced.

But Nigerian female celebs nko... wahala upon wahala!

Uche Jumbo married a foreigner... she's divorced now

Kate Henshaw married a foreigner... she's divorced!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.